Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu (21956 Views)

Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by hatchy(f): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Crying and mkpurumiri addicts lamentation galorw
Stupid Mpkurumiri and Ipob will lament from today till tomorrow. They will not mind their business and leave our son alone. Whether they like it or not, Tinubu is the man of the Pee Poo.
He must be president of Iragbiji Town Council by 2023 Insha Allah.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Cyoung4real(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Yeah. President of Yoruba ancestors. See low key sub grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Ijoba85: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Baba, those guys you mentioned ain't interested in the exalted seat , players who want to play must come out to do so and besides power isn't given , it is earned or gotten. How many of them are well connected locally and internally ? Are they generally accepted ? How many consultations have they done ? What's their performance in their previous political offices and non political offices? No 1 seat no be beans bro
Kingosytex:
Are Yoruba ancestors the makers of the president? grin
It seems the Yoruba ancestors went to the great beyond with their respective PVCs grin grin
Anyway, the Yoruba ancestors can make this Yoruba ancestor president of Iragbiji.

Who did we offend in this country? How can people like Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku be the best in this country? What happens to young, vibrant, and learned folks like Osinbajo, Soludo, Sanusi et al?

We never serious for this country...
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Bigheart042(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nonsense..
Na the ancestors go cast the vote.
Stupid African mentality

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by SAMTOBIJU(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Baba like money, baba don cash out...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by History555: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Dsalvo:
Igbos are too much. Too hateful, too insultive, too foul-mouthed, too jobless, too confused, too homeless/stateless, too identity-challenged, too envious and too malevolent towards others.

Even before you open the thread you know it will be them hatefully contributing 99% of the post despite being only 1 of the over 300 ethnic groups of Nigeria. Pure madness.

I don't know why mods won't curb their nuisance behavior here. These people are simply a nuisance to other Nigerians online and offline.

The next President, at the very least, must restructure Nigeria so we can all build from our regional bases and the SW can be rid of the menace of Igbos.

Seun knows without lgbos nairaland would be boring. Imagine afonjas starting a thread on lgbos without lgbos commenting, thread will die. Thank ur God all lgbos are not like me, walahi u for see definition of silence is golden.

I dare seun to ban all lgbos commenting, lets check something

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Seaseason07:

I'm a Yoruba man. If no political party's candidate come from southeast, I ain't voting I swear.

Of course you are. Now kindly go and fight PDP and APC to give an Igbo their ticket.

You're wasting your time making empty noise here because no Nairalander can help an Igbo gwt the APC or PDP ticket.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Bullet01(f): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lols
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by uptownemmygee(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
President of ancestors
Quite interesting, but lamidi sef Don collect small digits him dey cap vertical, jonzing

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Angeltjazz2017(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Which ancestors?

Is it Awolowo that failed to become president during his lifetime that would make Tinubu president?

Or is it Abiola who also failed woefully that would make Tinubu president from the land of the dead?

How can they give what they do not have?

It is actually pathetic that history will repeat itself with Tinubu. That despite his servitude to the north, he would end up pissing on himself and relegated to political dustbin.

Already, Tinubu is already demonstrating too much influence within the APC that would only make his antagonists get fiercer and crush him totally.

Or does he think all these display of street credibility would make Buni, Malami, Bagudu and Badaru cave in?

Onye ala!

Bunk,malami ,bagudu are not politicians,they only enjoying the moment of the power but Tinubu is a politics that most of the politicians are practicing.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by IbileIfe: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Political sarcasm.
Tongue in cheek mockery.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by fanzine(f): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tinubu big eye, the literally meaning of greed.
His greed has becloud his sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ciscogod:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-yoruba-ancestors-will-make-you-president-alaafin-assures-tinubu

The ancestors have fallen asleep, they are hungry and tired. They must have died of starvation. While seek the dead among the living

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by kolmart: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Yoruba ancestors can't help Tinubu to become president. Where was Tinubu when Fulani herdsmen killer are killing Yoruba? Where was Tinubu when the killer soldiers are killing Yoruba youth at Lekki? Tinubu can't be Nigeria president he is just a dreamer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by JetStar: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hehehehehe....

The alafin of oyo actually predicted that Tinibu will die and be sent to the grave so he could be the president of ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by 07kjb: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
The mining people are so funny
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by EmirGold(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Seaseason07:

I'm a Yoruba man. If no political party's candidate come from southeast, I ain't voting I swear.
that is stale, come with another one shukudi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Fcwilly: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
He will have to go and meet them to so they can crown him there president
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kingosytex:
Are Yoruba ancestors the makers of the president? grin
It seems the Yoruba ancestors went to the great beyond with their respective PVCs grin grin
Anyway, the Yoruba ancestors can make this Yoruba ancestor president of Iragbiji.

Who did we offend in this country? How can people like Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku be the best in this country? What happens to young, vibrant, and learned folks like Osinbajo, Soludo, Sanusi et al?

We never serious for this country...

you that are talking are you a registered member of ANY political party? Dont you know that it is at the party level that the candidates are decided? If you do not participate and allow NURTW and Market women to decide who the candidates will be, then why are you complaining?

The calibre of the president is a result of the calibre of the people at the selection process at the party grassroots level. I am sure you saw the people who lined up to vote at the primaries in Osun....they will determine the next governor of Osun because they determine which candidate is on the ballot. people like you and I will only vote for whoever the areaboys, drivers, market women etc have selected at the candidate!

And before you ask what of me? I dont complain, I dont care because I have given up on Nigeria! You only earn the right to complain if you particiapate in the process. Voting at the general election is a waste of time if the candidates that are presented to you to vote are the products of selection by market women and Bus drivers. I repeat that, whoever becomes president will becomes a president for market women and bus drivers because they selected him. When the so called educated people start to realise that Nairaland, twitter and facebook is not where they select the good presidential candidates and start to engage in the process AT THE PARTY PRIMARIES STAGE, good Presidential candidates will emerge from both parties. Until then, you can vote at elections but understand this: whichever president you vote for ultimately gets his mandate from Market women, Bus drivers, okada riders and cattle rearers and that is the quality of people he is accountable to and hence the quality of leadership you will get.

Get involved at the grassroots party stage or stop complaining!!!!

Democracy works.........but only for those who are intelligent enough to know how it works!!!! The irony of Nigeria is that it seems the only people who dont know how democracy works are the people who have the most to lose...the educated and the middle class.

I understand what it takes but I cannot bring myself to mingle with these riff-raff, therefore I do not complain! if you do not get involved do not complain about the leaders we get because it is our collective faults (by not participating) that we get these leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Raalsalghul: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Toks2008:
Tinubu is on a long thing.

GOD has chosen Osinbajo.

Your guy never declare and I doubt if he has the guts to. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by EmirGold(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
JetStar:
Hehehehehe....

The alafin of oyo actually predicted that Tinibu will die and be sent to the grave so he could be the president of ancestors.
nah that useless and cursed peter pandora obituary go die

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Gbagura: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mooh247:
cry

Time for Shidinma and Shuckudi of Mkpurinmiri region to wail like the political orphans they are

Why won't Mkpurinmiri children disrespect other people's ancestors when their own wasted ancestors begged for akpu till the end

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin hope they have voters cards?
I had wanted to ask the same question, awon hard working ancestors....

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Baba, E Gbadun Sir
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Gbagura: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nvestor02:
Mpuru miri drug dealer Will start crying now grin.

Slave from a tiny, landlock region will never rule Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
History555:

Seun knows without lgbos nairaland would be boring. Imagine afonjas starting a thread on lgbos without lgbos commenting, thread will die. Thank ur God all lgbos are not like me, walahi u for see definition of silence is golden.

I dare seun to ban all lgbos commenting, lets check something

If Igbos were not here then Nairalanders woud be able to discuss issues productively and intelligently rather than what obtains whereby you igbos drown every thread in insults, idiocy, curses and offensive utterances against others who have done you no wrong.

All you people do is dumb down this forum and all discussions in it.

If a reasonable person, you should ask yourself why it is mainly Igbos vehemently takng offence to a Yoruba King endorsing and praying for a Nigerian Presidential candidate of his choice.

You guys go too far and the excessively offensive behaviour is from you people alone of the many ethnic groups who are members of this forum. You all don't even recognize your own aberrant nature. Feel sorry for you all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by christistruth01: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Only God Almighty can make a man anything

The Ancestors died long ago

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by senteugene: 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Na yoruba ancestors get INEC?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
They blessed Charles Maduka more than 50 times, nothing show.

Just do the will of God. That's the rule of the law of grace (New Testament), nothing else. Who God won't allow, He won't allow.

Meanwhile,
Pius Anyim or William Obiano for President.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Advancedman(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ciscogod:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-yoruba-ancestors-will-make-you-president-alaafin-assures-tinubu

Ancestors dey vote? Who dash the PVC?
Rigging before election this is another lasgidi southwest monarch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Police Chiefs From Edet To Arase - History About The Police Force / FG Okays $3.02bn For Reconstruction Of Port Harcourt-maiduguri Rail Line / Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.