Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu (21960 Views)

Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Leomalli47: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
And the mumu Tinubu go dey shake shake him tail like Ekuke Dog. grin
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Pholadime(m): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
When will our traditional rulers stop their lamba and summon courage to utter the truth.
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by olamike02: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Those yinmirin people are pained. Yet no serious contender from their republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Dotez: 12:21am On Feb 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Which ancestors?

Is it Awolowo that failed to become president during his lifetime that would make Tinubu president?

Or is it Abiola who also failed woefully that would make Tinubu president from the land of the dead?

How can they give what they do not have?

It is actually pathetic that history will repeat itself with Tinubu. That despite his servitude to the north, he would end up pissing on himself and relegated to political dustbin.

Already, Tinubu is already demonstrating too much influence within the APC that would only make his antagonists get fiercer and crush him totally.

Or does he think all these display of street credibility would make Buni, Malami, Bagudu and Badaru cave in?

Onye ala!
Tell me one of your unfortunate ancestors that made it to Aso rock.

Werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Dotez: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2022
olamike02:
Those yinmirin people are pained. Yet no serious contender from their republic.

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Iykenuwa(m): 1:13am On Feb 21, 2022
Ancestors like Afonja or Akintola?
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by heyihola: 1:13am On Feb 21, 2022
Kingosytex:
Are Yoruba ancestors the makers of the president? grin
It seems the Yoruba ancestors went to the great beyond with their respective PVCs grin grin
Anyway, the Yoruba ancestors can make this Yoruba ancestor president of Iragbiji.

Who did we offend in this country? How can people like Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku be the best in this country? What happens to young, vibrant, and learned folks like Osinbajo, Soludo, Sanusi et al?

We never serious for this country...

The way the ancestors made Abiola president.
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by YangaBabe: 1:14am On Feb 21, 2022
Lol, this guy is talking like Yoruba is the only tribe in Nigeria, how about the ancestors of other tribes?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by kayusely70(m): 1:23am On Feb 21, 2022
Dotez:

Tell me one of your unfortunate ancestors that made it to Aso rock.

Werey
Who will vote for them? They can only be spoilers!
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Ancestors endorsing one of their colleague

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Tzar(m): 3:13am On Feb 21, 2022
All this dodo and egg monarchs! May God save us from highest bidder monarchs o!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by 1828eit: 4:42am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Oyo Alaafin ti soro.

All these Meth addicts will come online to be gnashing their teeth.

A Yoruba king, a true royalty supported a Yoruba son, why is this a source of tears for these hateful addicts?

[/s]
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by jacoik(m): 5:17am On Feb 21, 2022
Just relax and watch as some folks attack you from all angle
Penguin2:
Which ancestors?

Is it Awolowo that failed to become president during his lifetime that would make Tinubu president?

Or is it Abiola who also failed woefully that would make Tinubu president from the land of the dead?

How can they give what they do not have?

It is actually pathetic that history will repeat itself with Tinubu. That despite his servitude to the north, he would end up pissing on himself and relegated to political dustbin.

Already, Tinubu is already demonstrating too much influence within the APC that would only make his antagonists get fiercer and crush him totally.

Or does he think all these display of street credibility would make Buni, Malami, Bagudu and Badaru cave in?

Onye ala!
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by masui(m): 6:27am On Feb 21, 2022
perambulator:

you that are talking are you a registered member of ANY political party? Dont you know that it is at the party level that the candidates are decided? If you do not participate and allow NURTW and Market women to decide who the candidates will be, then why are you complaining?

The calibre of the president is a result of the calibre of the people at the selection process at the party grassroots level. I am sure you saw the people who lined up to vote at the primaries in Osun....they will determine the next governor of Osun because they determine which candidate is on the ballot. people like you and I will only vote for whoever the areaboys, drivers, market women etc have selected at the candidate!

And before you ask what of me? I dont complain, I dont care because I have given up on Nigeria! You only earn the right to complain if you particiapate in the process. Voting at the general election is a waste of time if the candidates that are presented to you to vote are the products of selection by market women and Bus drivers. I repeat that, whoever becomes president will becomes a president for market women and bus drivers because they selected him. When the so called educated people start to realise that Nairaland, twitter and facebook is not where they select the good presidential candidates and start to engage in the process AT THE PARTY PRIMARIES STAGE, good Presidential candidates will emerge from both parties. Until then, you can vote at elections but understand this: whichever president you vote for ultimately gets his mandate from Market women, Bus drivers, okada riders and cattle rearers and that is the quality of people he is accountable to and hence the quality of leadership you will get.

Get involved at the grassroots party stage or stop complaining!!!!

Democracy works.........but only for those who are intelligent enough to know how it works!!!! The irony of Nigeria is that it seems the only people who dont know how democracy works are the people who have the most to lose...the educated and the middle class.

I understand what it takes but I cannot bring myself to mingle with these riff-raff, therefore I do not complain! if you do not get involved do not complain about the leaders we get because it is our collective faults (by not participating) that we get these leaders.

I totally agree with you on this submission.
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Dotez: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2022
Iykenuwa:
Ancestors like Afonja or Akintola?
No
Ancestors like Ojukwu
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Decency2020(f): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2022
It is really a shame that of all the brains we have in Yoruba land it is the old man who is wearing adult pampers that we are projecting . I hope the ancestors will come and vote their fellow ancestor
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2022
They will rub off your own in Spirit and use it. Una never see the kind country una dey inside am. I believe this man didn't know when he said that; it had been going on spiritually for ages but today; it had been revealed. Voodooooo and that is why former buhari didn't perform, Jubril own come be the worst too..
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by amuwo1980: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2022
Na lie which ancestors? The ones that felled from the sky and damaged his frontal lobes
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by gaskiyamagana: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin hope they have voters cards?
Since Alaafin said it , trust me, Ooni of Ife will supply the voter cards to them. Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Realtosin: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Kingosytex:
Are Yoruba ancestors the makers of the president? grin
It seems the Yoruba ancestors went to the great beyond with their respective PVCs grin grin
Anyway, the Yoruba ancestors can make this Yoruba ancestor president of Iragbiji.

Who did we offend in this country? How can people like Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku be the best in this country? What happens to young, vibrant, and learned folks like Osinbajo, Soludo, Sanusi et al?

We never serious for this country...

The meaning of that prayer to me is that, Tinubu emerging as the President is impossible because I don't know what concerns ancestors with election....
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Lordkross(m): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2022
Yes, the President of the Yoruba Nation.
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Slimwhyt(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2022
No be only ancestors na zombies
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Blackdisciple(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2022
E get prayers wey king go do even the gods of their ancestors will not like and will not grant that prayer....
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Ejjis(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2022
Useless tribe with useless youths...
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Playermayweda(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2022
All these bastards sha
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by Popularity(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Can other ancestors vote for this ancestor?

Or na only Yoruba ancestors go vote?

Na before kingship position get value, but nowadays an ordinary ward councilor will invite a king to his office
Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by jonbat(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
How will Yoruba ancestors make another Yoruba ancestor president, when they are all suppose to be dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics / Madu Kaycee Becomes Minister Of Municipal Affairs In Alberta, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.