Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... (6776 Views)

Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... by GleestarsMag: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
50 Best Charles Dickens Quotes About Life, Love And Happiness - Famous Charles Dickens Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4mNKgyAi_o

Charles Dickens is one of the most well known and influential authors to have ever lived. Even if you’ve never read his books, I’m sure you’re familiar with his timeless characters from stories like A Christmas Carol, Great Expectations, and Oliver Twist. But do you know some the most famous Charles Dickens quotes?

Dickens was born in 1812 in Portsmouth, England, and he went on to become the most celebrated writers of the Victorian era.

Re: Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... by Oksman(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Only fools marry for love.........
grin grin grin

Ephesians 5:28
In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.

Who's report shall we believe, God or Dickens?

3 Likes

Re: Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... by odinson1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oksman:
grin grin grin

In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.

God's report was given Over 2000 years ago.

The world has changed bruh.

1 Like

Re: Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... by SmartPolician: 7:46am On Feb 21, 2022
Oksman:
grin grin grin

No man can live with a woman he doesn't love because everything she does will piss him off. Love helps people ignore a spouse's mistake and failings.

Besides, you will continuously maltreat and cheat on her if you don't love her. So, love is the foundation of marriage and everything else, though still important, is secondary.

Marry a woman you don't love and live to regret that decision for the rest of your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... by Candidlady: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=Oksman post=110397501]Only fools marry for love.........
grin grin grin

Who's report shall we believe, God or Dickens? [ /quote]

@bolded
None

Believe in your own report
Re: Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... by Oksman(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2022
SmartPolician:

No man can live with a woman she doesn't love because everything she does will piss him off. Love helps people ignore a spouse's mistake and failings.

Besides, you will continuously maltreat and cheat on her if you don't love her. So, love is the foundation of marriage and everything else, though still important, is secondary.

Marry a woman you don't love and live to regret that decision for the rest of your life.

Exactly! 100% correct.
Re: Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... by Oksman(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=Candidlady post=110407216][/quote]

What is your own report? I believe in God's injunction.

Do not lean on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge the Lord and he will make your path straight...........
Re: Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... by GleestarsMag: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
So are you saying God's report is outdated?
odinson1:

God's report was given Over 2000 years ago.

The world has changed bruh.
Re: Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... by odinson1(m): 6:48am On Feb 23, 2022
GleestarsMag:
So are you saying God's report is outdated?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. The world has changed, change along with it!
Re: Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... by GleestarsMag: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2022
I totally disgree with that. God wisdom can't be compared to that of man. He's all knowing, the first and the end.
odinson1:

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. The world has changed, change along with it!

(1) (Reply)

My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery / Ladies: Muscular Or Slim Guys? Guys: Slim or BBW? / Ladies That Masturbate Get In Here. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.