Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) (2413 Views)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:10am On Feb 21, 2022
Hartugrin27:

Having a kid doesn't mean I have a wife
So, pls be less concerned about my life
Cos u aren't getting anywhere with that
you a baby daddy?

No!!

We the elders don't agree!!

A baby daddy for one child will continue to be a baby daddy for other children. We can't have that for datboredberry

Just like 2face, future, nick Cannon and so on
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by MrLondonder: 12:10am On Feb 21, 2022
Hartugrin27:
Either she's a feminist or not...
I don't care.
Redpillers can yab or throw punches at me buh I'm too calms to feel concern.
All I want is her cos I have been liking her sense of humour, charismatic , boldness and all in all...
The feelings is high cos can't hide it anymore

angry
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Brian47(m): 12:51am On Feb 21, 2022
Hartugrin27:

Gosh!!! Some men r just !!!!!!!!!!!!?
I have no business with whatever trash u have in your covid heart...
I'm different, much different...
It hard to fall buh once I gat feelings for someone, I spit it out to her n publicity..
I don't hide feelings
Calm down
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:33am On Feb 21, 2022
I just understood everything about this thread
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:47am On Feb 21, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
you a baby daddy?

No!!

A baby daddy for one child will continue to be a baby daddy for other children. We can't have that for datboredberry

What if Datboredberry care less like Annie Macaulay? smiley

Afterall, one member of your Vaginarian club here said she is ready to become Davido's 50th babymama. shocked sad
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Hartugrin27(m): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2022
czarr:
E be like you like wowo girls.

Okay
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Hartugrin27(m): 6:37am On Feb 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

What if Datboredberry care less like Annie Macaulay? smiley

Afterall, one member of your Vaginarian club here said she is ready to become Davido's 50th babymama. shocked sad

If she care or not
All I sha want is love from her
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Hartugrin27(m): 6:38am On Feb 21, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
you a baby daddy?

No!!

Pardon!!!
My name is aduragbemi not tuface.
We r all men buh I'm a man
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:51am On Feb 21, 2022
Hartugrin27:

Pardon!!!
My name is aduragbemi not tuface.
We r all men buh I'm a man
your name doesn't matter.

Once you are a baby daddy, your value goes down really fast in the eyes of responsible women

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Nicepoker(m): 7:16am On Feb 21, 2022
Op I warned you to stop taking alcohol

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by ikemesit4477: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2022
Hartugrin27:
Either she's a feminist or not...
I don't care.
Redpillers can yab or throw punches at me buh I'm too calms to feel concern.
All I want is her cos I have been liking her sense of humour, charismatic , boldness and all in all...
The feelings is high cos can't hide it anymore

But you are married!
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Truvelisback(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2022
Hartugrin27:

If she care or not All I sha want is love from her
If u hold side, she go reason u.
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Jeon(f): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2022
senomii is viewing.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
czarr:
E be like you like wowo girls.

Na only her sharp mouth wey wowo

Except for that, she resemble all these egyptian girls ( dark, tiny, slim) she's very beautiful, I Iike her but........... I dey fear high blood pressure ( I'm too young to die abeg)
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:
senomii is viewing.

cheesy
You're cursed, oya since you like me so much, I dare you to send me credit
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by stunnert(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberry come check this out,, here's a real lover boy who's neck deep inlove with your fine ass
grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Jeon(f): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Senomii:

You're cursed, oya since you like me so much, I dare you to send me credit

go meet ur yt wife

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
You are a simp grin grin grin grin.... But I am sure this your love know be to go gbensh dat girl and come over here to broadcast it... I don't trust this men in here angry angry
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Hartugrin27(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
your name doesn't matter.

Once you are a baby daddy, your value goes down really fast in the eyes of responsible women

Sir, weytn dey pepper u for body sef
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Hartugrin27(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
gift0123:
You are a simp grin grin grin grin.... But I am sure this your love know be to go gbensh dat girl and come over here to broadcast it... I don't trust this men in here angry angry

Sir, I'm not a redpillers ...
Mutual relations matters
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Bignuell(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hartugrin27:

Man.
I respected your opinion alot
Just let her decide my fate thou
The last line though, i reject am for you grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Hartugrin27(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bignuell:
The last line though, i reject am for you grin grin

Lol
Bad man
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hartugrin27:

Sir, I'm not a redpillers ...
Mutual relations matters

I am not 'Sir' abeg
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) by Hartugrin27(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
gift0123:

I am not 'Sir' abeg

Oh I'm sorry mhiz gift

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats Girlfriend At Function, Takes Off Her Wig And Str!ps Her Naked - Video / How I Escaped From Becoming A Father Prematurely / My Advice To Ladies, Do Not Let A Good Man Go In The Name Of He Has A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.