Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Man Beats Girlfriend At Function, Takes Off Her Wig And Str!ps Her Naked - Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beats Girlfriend At Function, Takes Off Her Wig And Str!ps Her Naked - Video (2423 Views)

Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Girlfriend At Function, Takes Off Her Wig And Str!ps Her Naked - Video by Adwoabroni: 8:58am On May 24, 2022
An unknown man has been sighted in a viral video dealing with his girlfriend at a function.

Looking like the has been an argument between them, the man was seen standing right in front of his girlfriend with a heavy heart while the lady also took him boot-for-boot at the function.

However, showing the rest of the world that he is the man, the unknown boyfriend pushed the lady down and jumped on her to devour her like a Lion chewing meat.

As if that was not all, he went ahead to take off the wig the lady was wearing and even tried taking off the lady's dress.

Her two beautiful oranges on her chest even showed in the video.

The lady tried running for her life but the man did not allow her as he pulled her back and dealt with her.

https://allgistroom.com/man-girlfriend-wig-strp-n-a-k-e-d/

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend At Function, Takes Off Her Wig And Str!ps Her Naked - Video by Blaqroman0000: 9:02am On May 24, 2022
After this drama...
You go still see the girl following the man again and even love him more

Truth be told, women love toxic and violent guys..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend At Function, Takes Off Her Wig And Str!ps Her Naked - Video by Choilila: 9:07am On May 24, 2022
Very good and responsible woman. Very submissive woman, you are the type Africa Men love to settle down with.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend At Function, Takes Off Her Wig And Str!ps Her Naked - Video by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2022
Lmfao
The guy has lame kicks
That woman is too old to be called girlfriend

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend At Function, Takes Off Her Wig And Str!ps Her Naked - Video by istina: 10:05am On May 24, 2022
Get the man arrested ASAP for dehumanizing our sister

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend At Function, Takes Off Her Wig And Str!ps Her Naked - Video by PerfectStranger(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2022
Put mouth now, tomorrow they'll settle and you'll be the enemy. That woman looks old.
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend At Function, Takes Off Her Wig And Str!ps Her Naked - Video by fourboys: 10:33am On May 24, 2022
embarassed
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend At Function, Takes Off Her Wig And Str!ps Her Naked - Video by immortalmortal: 11:43am On May 24, 2022
And people were watching and videoing? A man was beating his girlfriend at one joint, me and my friends tried to stop him and he wanted to fight us. We beat him mercilessly. One of my friends is still bleep the girl till now, 5 years after

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend At Function, Takes Off Her Wig And Str!ps Her Naked - Video by beautyhd: 2:09pm On May 24, 2022
The person doing the video is worst than the man beating the lady.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend At Function, Takes Off Her Wig And Str!ps Her Naked - Video by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2022
immortalmortal:
And people were watching and videoing? A man was beating his girlfriend at one joint, me and my friends tried to stop him and he wanted to fight us. We beat him mercilessly. One of my friends is still bleep the girl till now, 5 years after

grin grin grin

Your friend gained from the disappointment

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend At Function, Takes Off Her Wig And Str!ps Her Naked - Video by Emma2Seconds: 5:16pm On May 24, 2022
Indaboski bahose grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls / Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. / Pastor And My Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.