Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) (37284 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by seunayantokun(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2022
socialmediaman:
I think the old woman was her patient. She could have mental issues

Yeah, you're right.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by backnbeta(f): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2022
Offpoint1:
grin
Don't know why I find the old woman funny grin
Rather than get angry, I saw her like a kid craving attention undecided
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by BigDawsNet: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2022
EmptyCoconutHead:
this may be the latest one.
last time it was this same old woman and the same caregiver, the old woman spat on the young lady's face repeatedly.
black Americans are getting wasted in the U.S, their lives doesn't matter anymore to the whites and they're seen as inferior.
we have one black American here on this forum by name khiaa, very toxic and wicked fellow with an uncouth mouth

Bro it's everywhere literally...
May God continue to protect our brothers and sisters around the world
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by noegenesis(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2022
I can do this job...
I'm currently "suffering" 4 my mum.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Olam09(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-icslYp9y6s

A black lady caregiver gets a very unfair and wicked treatment from her white boss's mother.

I mean, what was she suppose to do in this situation? Terrible and troublesome old woman o

Picks a knife. Insults the caregiver. Tosses the caregiver vegetables away. Smh watch until the end

Story wey don pass 7 month you come dey post am now. Incase you no know, they later reconciled with each other.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by thunderbabs: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2022
The old woman don get skushi for head grin
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2022
motionarena:
Lol the old woman get vibes.

Woman - Give me the knife.

Old woman - I will give it to you in your back

cheesy
Or maybe your face grin
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2022
And people are leaving their country for thus kind of work? Glorified house girl type of job.
After they will return in December forming CEO overseas import and export biz, claiming that they have imaginary containers in high seas.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by hosemujica: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2022
Crusadee:
This is the kind of old white folks that refuse to accept the fact that the world have changed, racism is no longer acceptable as a way of life, their generation will soon wipe out. Very old video thought.
You should see she's sick the world is not only in black and white look beyond that.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2022
Mom007:
Probably has mental issues. It happens often with the elderly. Its hard taking care of old people especially when their mind starts to weaken. I love the caregiver's patience and coolheaded voice and poise.
Yeaa. The way she said Rose
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by khiaa(f): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2022
Mercychen:
That old woman is clearly a racist and I hope she gets punished for her wicked acts.

The black lady should leave there before either of them commits murder. Let her get another job. This one right here is slavery.
She's being paid therefore it isn't slavery but abuse.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2022
nullbyte:
that's a KKK girl right there!!!
You mean ku Klaus Klan? grin

1 Like

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=Banchotmods post=110411886]

Its ah not racism, ya haven't been close to some old people. People who easily shout racist are themselves ah racist. [/quote

Dementia? Then how was she able to remember the lady takes her car out and was warning her not to take it out again?

Also, why doesn't she pick on every other person?

She's a racist!!

1 Like

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by membranus: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-icslYp9y6s

A black lady caregiver gets a very unfair and wicked treatment from her white boss's mother.

I mean, what was she suppose to do in this situation? Terrible and troublesome old woman o

Picks a knife. Insults the caregiver. Tosses the caregiver vegetables away. Smh watch until the end

This is too extreme.

If it is me I will report her to her daughter and government authority.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2022
khiaa:

She's being paid therefore it isn't slavery but abuse.

I choose to call it what i like.
Slavery. Paid or not.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by khiaa(f): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
I heard that Nigerians treat their house help much worse.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Goldentulip2: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Joeblazeochola:
sometimes u need to shout back at some pipu so de dont always look down on u or feel de can get away wit every little thing. am nt sayin she shud n give her d care oh bt pls demand she gives u back d respect u derseve, ur nt her SLAVE.

NOT this time but yea sometimes
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by membranus: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Olam09:

Story wey don pass 7 month you come dey post am now. Incase you no know, they later reconciled with each other.

A lie.

Show us the reconciliation video, then we will believe you.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by dalass(f): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=gaby post=110404287]Dementia at work..[/quote

Exactly cheesy]
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by abisola85: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin This made my day
Freestainworld:
Taking care of the old is not easy, I have a Grandma who is 108yrs and still looking strong, but the only problem is that she will sleep in all the rooms in the house, when you confront her, she will tell you that her enemies want to kill her the other place she slept last night, and she can quarrel like hell, but we the grandchildren always end up laughing at her behaviour, at a time, she stopped sleeping in our own house, and told us that our neighbours house was safer, infact the whole neighbourhood know knows her, each time they come around, they start laughing, that is old age for you.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by dalass(f): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Freestainworld:
Taking care of the old is not easy, I have a Grandma who is 108yrs and still looking strong, but the only problem is that she will sleep in all the rooms in the house, when you confront her, she will tell you that her enemies want to kill her the other place she slept last night, and she can quarrel like hell, but we the grandchildren always end up laughing at her behaviour, at a time, she stopped sleeping in our own house, and told us that our neighbours house was safer, infact the whole neighbourhood know knows her, each time they come around, they start laughing, that is old age for you.

Wow... At 108, her enemies still want to kill her? grin grin grin

Do her a favour and lock to sleep in a room at least twice so she can go jejely.... She's doing arikuyeri.. sharp mama grin
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by dfrost: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Freestainworld:

cheesy grin shocked

I like the grand-ma already. She's on cruise. cheesy
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by khiaa(f): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Banchotmods:

Its ah not racism, ya haven't been close to some old people. People who easily shout racist are themselves ah racist.

How is this logical, since when does pointing out racism make one a racist?

1 Like

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Ofadaman(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lol, would be so difficult to sue her or anything , cause of her age, she can claim all sort of mental illness, but truth is at heart most whites don't like blacks the ones that do just do it for the gram
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by HazardAwka(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
officialwdhtv:

No...its a very new and recent video
na old video
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by OneCorner: 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
BItt:
hey i think different and i am going to say the reason why that woman is pissed wasn't entirely captured in that video.
You provoked her then recorded her actions so that you'll appear to be a saint and the victim.

i know how it works so i am not gonna fall for the video tricks
The video is in two parts sef
There’s another one where the black caregiver wa maltreating the white woman tii
Blacks just like to play victim in everything
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Banchotmods: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
khiaa:

How is this logical, since when does pointed out a racist make one a racist?

Because people who isa see everything as ah racism are racist themselves
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by HazardAwka(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
membranus:

A lie.

Show us the reconciliation video, then we will believe you.
na old video but I don't know about the reconciliation part

1 Like

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
This is too much. Very Bad
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by khiaa(f): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Banchotmods:

Because people who isa see everything as ah racism are racist themselves

That's not what you said, you said a person pointing out racism is a racist which is an ignorant and untrue statement to make.

1 Like

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by khiaa(f): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mercychen:

I choose to call it what i like.
Slavery. Paid or not.
I guess some people still believe ignorance is bliss.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by RPG2020(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
officialwdhtv:

No...its a very new and recent video

No you are telling lies

It's old video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide / Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.