Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice (2443 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My Husband Pressuring Me For Another Baby / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by Brezzlover80: 3:32am On May 21, 2022
My name is Andy. I am 31 years old and I work in as a pure water manufacturing manager. This job am doing does not pay me much especially because its not enough to meet my needs ,talkless of my family needs because I send money to my parents as the eldest son since my elder brother died about 6 years ago.

It is my desire to settle down and find someone to marry soon. I have not been so lucky with relationship because most girls see me as not financially ok. About two months ago, I met a very pretty girl. She invited me to church program actually and because of her beauty, I came to her church. She seemed like a decent girl…church girl.

Of course, my attraction to her was because she did not seem like a materialistic girl, she looked very humble and a good girl. I started following her to church. I swear, I was not hearing anything they were saying in church but I just wanted an opportunity to make her my girlfriend and if possible, my wife.

After 3 weeks, I told her I liked her and would like to date her. She was so shy. We spent quite alot of time together, She never seemed to mind my financial level. One day, she came to my place and cooked and cleaned my place…I was so touched. I started ki$$ing her and she was like, no…she cannot have s3x until after marriage.

So, we set the ground rules: we can ki$$, cuddle but no s3x. Truly, this has been very frustrating for me because I love her so much, I really want to marry her but now, I am having second thoughts. What happened is, after she stops me from going further for s3x during our ki$$ing…she will later be sending me randy pictures…she snaps her self n@ked without her face of course and send to me…sending me very crazy.

I asked her why she does that, she will say that she is using it to remind me what I am missing by not marrying her. I have told her that one day, she will push me to r*pe her, so she should stop sending me those photos. Yet, she continues. She turned out not to be so innocent after all. We did alot of s3xual acts together but she wont let me penetrate and that was very frustrating. A few weeks ago, not only did she send me a video of her n@ked self, she was m@sturb@t!ng in that video.

That was too much for me to bear…in my head, how can you be teasing me to such s3xual heights and expect me not to act crazy…when she came over, I was like a hungry lion…I could not hold myself…

READ MORE

https://spotlightes.com/my-girlfriend-her-pastor-are-pressuring-me-to-marry-herplease-advice/
Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by chukwuibuipob: 4:58am On May 21, 2022
undecided a good Nollywood kind of story
Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by chukwuibuipob: 5:03am On May 21, 2022
sad shocked Kindly share us the $ex video.That is all
Brezzlover80:

My name is Andy. I am 31 years old and I work in as a pure water manufacturing manager. This job am doing does not pay me much especially because its not enough to meet my needs ,talkless of my family needs because I send money to my parents as the eldest son since my elder brother died about 6 years ago.

It is my desire to settle down and find someone to marry soon. I have not been so lucky with relationship because most girls see me as not financially ok. About two months ago, I met a very pretty girl. She invited me to church program actually and because of her beauty, I came to her church. She seemed like a decent girl…church girl.

Of course, my attraction to her was because she did not seem like a materialistic girl, she looked very humble and a good girl. I started following her to church. I swear, I was not hearing anything they were saying in church but I just wanted an opportunity to make her my girlfriend and if possible, my wife.

After 3 weeks, I told her I liked her and would like to date her. She was so shy. We spent quite alot of time together, She never seemed to mind my financial level. One day, she came to my place and cooked and cleaned my place…I was so touched. I started ki$$ing her and she was like, no…she cannot have s3x until after marriage.

So, we set the ground rules: we can ki$$, cuddle but no s3x. Truly, this has been very frustrating for me because I love her so much, I really want to marry her but now, I am having second thoughts. What happened is, after she stops me from going further for s3x during our ki$$ing…she will later be sending me randy pictures…she snaps her self n@ked without her face of course and send to me…sending me very crazy.

I asked her why she does that, she will say that she is using it to remind me what I am missing by not marrying her. I have told her that one day, she will push me to r*pe her, so she should stop sending me those photos. Yet, she continues. She turned out not to be so innocent after all. We did alot of s3xual acts together but she wont let me penetrate and that was very frustrating. A few weeks ago, not only did she send me a video of her n@ked self, she was m@sturb@t!ng in that video.

That was too much for me to bear…in my head, how can you be teasing me to such s3xual heights and expect me not to act crazy…when she came over, I was like a hungry lion…I could not hold myself…

READ MORE

https://spotlightes.com/my-girlfriend-her-pastor-are-pressuring-me-to-marry-herplease-advice/

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by VirileNelly2420: 6:40am On May 21, 2022
Lol... Talk long, yet no pics? grin...

I personally don't trust church gals anymore.
Dey are never as innocent as dey portray.

.... voicing experience...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by Ayoleeboy007: 7:30am On May 21, 2022
My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,Please Advice II
3 Min Read
That was too much for me to bear…in my head, how can you be teasing me to such s3xual heights and expect me not to act crazy…when she came over, I was like a hungry lion…I could not hold myself…I was ready to force myself on her, in-fact, I did but she started crying and I stopped.
I was instantly very sorry. I apologized to her but she started insulting me calling me a beast. Why insult me when she was the one terrorizing me to this extent? I begged and begged her. From then, she broke up with me and told me never to talk to her again.
God knows, I am not proud of my behavior but I thought she was just teasing me. A week later, she managed to reply only once to my messages. She said: she will not have anything to do with me until I propose and marry her under one month. Now, I have an ultimatum to propose and marry her in one month.
This is pressure. I know I love her and want to marry her but giving me one month to do that is too much. This girl is putting pressure on me…I told her marriage is not for me until next year but seeing that she has refused to talk to me…what should I do? I get extremely jealous when I see her talking to any guy in church.
In short,…she’s driving me crazy. Last week, the pastor of the church that I barely speak to, called me to see him after service the next Sunday. I went to church, wondering why he wanted to see me. I saw him after service and he said, he recently found out that I had carnal knowledge of sis Devine.
I said….no sir…I love her…I want to marry her but I am not financially ready. The pastor now said…I do not have to have everything ready to marry…that since I broke Devine’s heart…she has not been functioning well in church and he found out that she gave herself to me through videos and pictures…yet I refused to propose to her.
I told him to propose is not an issue but marry her in one month is an issue cos I have no money to take care of a wife now. The pastor said if I don’t marry Devine, that I will be going against God’s will for my life…ha …see me o.
The pastor said I should stop making excuses and marry her afterall, I have seen how she is behaving irrational because I tried to make love to her and since then, she has not been herself. After that meeting with the pastor, I had to tell my family about Devine.
I could see that they want me to be happy but they feel like I am being pressured to marry someone I just met less than six months. I tried to explain to the pastor and Devine that ok,….maybe we can do the marriage by the end of the year but they said no.
Devine said she just wants us to marry so she can have s3x with me without feeling bad. I told her we can have s3x without getting married cos me, I don’t believe in all that you must marry before s3x…cos that means many people will go to hell na.
Many people even pastors had s3x before marriage. Depends on the individual jare… Devine is insisting on marriage … Now, I am wondering why the rush? they know I like Devine but why the rush? are they trying to blackmail me? I never had s3x with her,….I almost did but I stopped…she was the one sending me pictures and videos…I never asked for it.
And if she wants s3x so badly…we can have it…they should free me jare. I told Devine to leave me alone if she feels I am not being fair to her. The next thing she is sending me insults that God will judge me for leading her on…she and her pastor believe that I will never have a successful marriage with anyone else in my life…Do you think there is more to this marriage matter? I feel like I am being pressured against my wish…being blackmailed. Or am I being unnecessarily paranoid? What should I do?
Romance
Share Article: May 21, 2022 C

My

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by Chijioke4535(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2022
This story Never clear.....
Why would they give u ultimatum of one month?
Something fishy is going on between your sister divine and her pastor sad
Op don't allow anyone Force you ooo..... marriage no be moi-moi, don't give yourself unnecessary pressure, high blood pressure is real
Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by Bobloco: 9:34am On May 21, 2022
Don't allow any one pressure you into marriage

Know this and know peace
Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2022
I'm honestly short of words at the moment. grin
Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by Emma2Seconds: 10:15am On May 21, 2022
Oga they are trying to subject to abject poverty , You better use your NO 6 well. U are not financially bouyance why marriage at this point. Marriage is not a childish play , ur eyes go soon clear. Leave that lady and church totally run for dear life I have told be warned !!!
Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by Mattwillz: 10:16am On May 21, 2022
Pastor don Bleep the girl cum Dey pressure you to marry leftover

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by Emma2Seconds: 10:19am On May 21, 2022
Upload one of her nude picture here let's confirm what you are talking about if not don't disturb our peace here again ok.Be fast about that !!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by polite2(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2022
Bro, pls dont be pressured into any thing. Run away from the Divine girl and her collaborator pastor.

They are bird of the same kind.
Church girl masturbating...run for ur life
Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by Shalayetv: 10:48am On May 21, 2022
Noticing just one may not be a surefire sign of an unfaithful partner, but
if you check multiple off this list, it may be time to have a vulnerable
chat. After all, if they have nothing to hide, they should be more than
happy to put your fears to rest.

Please subscribe, like, share, and turn on notifications to enable this video to reach many people and help them learn. We drop new content every week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa9qjvKkmGY
Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by Whazar(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2022
I no go tell you cos u old pass me but you be mumu
Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by Oesophagus99(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2022
Forgt say u no dey mek enuf for now.. Cut down cuts, budget below ur savings..

Meanwhile, talking abt being churchy.. Bross Every saint was once a sinner..

My advice be say: marry her and hav a single child with her reason the matter before havn mor kids
Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by christaddicted: 11:55am On May 21, 2022
Young man, i didn't readup your post, just from the topic i speak, don't try that. Please don't marry under pressure.
Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by okrikaboi: 2:09pm On May 21, 2022
is it just me or is everyone ignoring the fact that the broke idiot raped someone? if you're being teased borrow Vaseline and self-service. Personally I can't even straff a girl that does not throw herself at me willingly.
Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by GboyegaD(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2022
Don't be under pressure to marry her. Guess there might be something she's hiding and she's only trying to manipulate you.
Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by Success900(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2022
grin wise up

Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by chukwuibuipob: 11:04pm On May 21, 2022
sad lipsrsealed abi Pastor don knack give anti belle and she wan drop am for bro Ayo? Una get case
Ayoleeboy007:
My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,Please Advice II
3 Min Read
That was too much for me to bear…in my head, how can you be teasing me to such s3xual heights and expect me not to act crazy…when she came over, I was like a hungry lion…I could not hold myself…I was ready to force myself on her, in-fact, I did but she started crying and I stopped.
I was instantly very sorry. I apologized to her but she started insulting me calling me a beast. Why insult me when she was the one terrorizing me to this extent? I begged and begged her. From then, she broke up with me and told me never to talk to her again.
God knows, I am not proud of my behavior but I thought she was just teasing me. A week later, she managed to reply only once to my messages. She said: she will not have anything to do with me until I propose and marry her under one month. Now, I have an ultimatum to propose and marry her in one month.
This is pressure. I know I love her and want to marry her but giving me one month to do that is too much. This girl is putting pressure on me…I told her marriage is not for me until next year but seeing that she has refused to talk to me…what should I do? I get extremely jealous when I see her talking to any guy in church.
In short,…she’s driving me crazy. Last week, the pastor of the church that I barely speak to, called me to see him after service the next Sunday. I went to church, wondering why he wanted to see me. I saw him after service and he said, he recently found out that I had carnal knowledge of sis Devine.
I said….no sir…I love her…I want to marry her but I am not financially ready. The pastor now said…I do not have to have everything ready to marry…that since I broke Devine’s heart…she has not been functioning well in church and he found out that she gave herself to me through videos and pictures…yet I refused to propose to her.
I told him to propose is not an issue but marry her in one month is an issue cos I have no money to take care of a wife now. The pastor said if I don’t marry Devine, that I will be going against God’s will for my life…ha …see me o.
The pastor said I should stop making excuses and marry her afterall, I have seen how she is behaving irrational because I tried to make love to her and since then, she has not been herself. After that meeting with the pastor, I had to tell my family about Devine.
I could see that they want me to be happy but they feel like I am being pressured to marry someone I just met less than six months. I tried to explain to the pastor and Devine that ok,….maybe we can do the marriage by the end of the year but they said no.
Devine said she just wants us to marry so she can have s3x with me without feeling bad. I told her we can have s3x without getting married cos me, I don’t believe in all that you must marry before s3x…cos that means many people will go to hell na.
Many people even pastors had s3x before marriage. Depends on the individual jare… Devine is insisting on marriage … Now, I am wondering why the rush? they know I like Devine but why the rush? are they trying to blackmail me? I never had s3x with her,….I almost did but I stopped…she was the one sending me pictures and videos…I never asked for it.
And if she wants s3x so badly…we can have it…they should free me jare. I told Devine to leave me alone if she feels I am not being fair to her. The next thing she is sending me insults that God will judge me for leading her on…she and her pastor believe that I will never have a successful marriage with anyone else in my life…Do you think there is more to this marriage matter? I feel like I am being pressured against my wish…being blackmailed. Or am I being unnecessarily paranoid? What should I do?
Romance
Share Article: May 21, 2022 C

My
Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by picaso313(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2022
Please go for pregnancy test make them no go carry another person pikin give u this one they are pressuring you..
Re: My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice by FalseProphet1(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2022
Sister Divine is pregnant for her pastor who is married, the pastor doesn't what the bubble to burst cos it could cost him his marriage and his congregation, so he arranges for sister Divine to seduce you and make you hungrily lust for her.

And since she's a worker in the church, getting her pregnant would earn her suspension and back seat, so they plan to pressurize you until you give in and eventually marry her.

If you marry that girl, your life will be miserable.

This I have seen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / After Alll D Sleeping Around / 8 Years Older Dan Me: Shud I Say Yes Or No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.