Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) (19118 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
heniford2:
why on earth will make my wife slap me undecided na end of marriage be that
Hmmm. Dats how u guys will be bragging. Ur wife go wozz u better slap, marriage go still continue.
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by Baitullah: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Naso one woman dey misyan and nag while grabbing her husband by his shirt's colar and squeezing it infuriatingly in public.

The man kept laughing and caressing her hands, trying to free himself from her. This woman kept on with her drama until that spirit pushed her and she lazed the man one slap.

Shocked and surprised, the man forced her hands away and wozed her a resounding slap. This woman spunned around twice and fell on a concrete veranda grin

Anyways, walking away might not solve that disrespect that is about to begin if he doesn't maintain his frame as a man

5 Likes

Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by dalass(f): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
wizonlyson:
grin cheesy which kain..yeye pasitor..is this now..shmmmm..

Hero beer producers have paid him for adverts grin
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by spartoo: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, that doesn't mean he's a weakling. He should just go out for peace to reign.

Meanwhile, I might be rude but I can never slap my husband.

So why are you rude?
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by dalass(f): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Baitullah:
Naso one woman dey misyan and nag while grabbing her husband by his shirt's colar and squeezing it infuriatingly in public.

The man kept laughing and caressing her hands, trying to free himself from her. This woman kept on with her drama until that spirit pushed her and she lazed the man one slap.

Shocked and surprised, the man forced her hands away[b] and wozed her a resounding slap. This woman spunned around twice and fell on a concrete veranda grin
[/b]
Anyways, walking away might not solve that disrespect that is about to begin if he doesn't maintain his frame as a man

That slap is called "ifoti olooyi" grin grin grin
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by Ay77(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, that doesn't mean he's a weakling. He should just go out for peace to reign.

Why being rude
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by spencekat(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Antoeni:
Na So Ooo, Not Beer But a Very COLD Beer
Patience is a Virtue
Plus weed grin

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
Abeg no be all spiritual men can drink, some can just drink half a bottle of beer and misbehave...
Besides don't the pastor think that the wife will do that another day since you behave like a weakling angry
The only situation that the husband can leave the house is when they have an argument but slap angry seriously its hard to settle the matter ooo grin
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2L6a8ad4wY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaKbwXRraGC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

To go drink then return to size am up?

I have bn unfortunate in marriage, I will never be one again in my next one! Amen cheesy
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
I support rather than commit murder or attempted murder and go to jail
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
This priest too want to join d controversial priest
They are all the same.
Just that some operate on higher degrees.
All they do is to postulate.
& keep filling up people's brains with theories.
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
DonBenny77:
I support rather than commit murder or attempted murder and go to jail
What about Divorce?
What about its role.
It's necessary in this context too.
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Being controversial is one of the ways to trend in Nigeria.
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by Angelovic96: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Imagine, after taking the spirit (alcohol) the person would consult which other spirit for what again?

Hahahaha ��
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by Angelovic96: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
[left][/left]
Angelovic96:

Hahahaha �� cheesy angry grin grin
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by ufotunang: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
When he drinks bottles of beer and become drunk .. when he get home he will beat up the wife mercilessly and can even beat her to coma or death...so bad advise
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by kansoboy: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

Story story ooh!!!!!!
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by kansoboy: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
D truth is that, a woman can never slapp me(apart from my mother or my mother inlaw) this 2 ppl will slap me and I will never do any this due to respect as d son of a soil.

However, any other woman be it my wife that slap me, she will collect black eyes from my own slap.

Am tired of all this plenty drama of Nigerian men trying to be onyinbo.african and Nigeria have culture.

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by Lamasta(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
AntiMen:
Any woman who slaps her husband should be shown the way out of that home.
No matter how disrespectful my husband can be to me during a fight,I can never slap my husband...Never!
Your moniker tho
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by preciousmetals: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Born Again, you will die pretending to be what you're not
Bobbyrhyno:
that is a wrong advice from a man of God. what if he drinks and come back home to start beating the wife under the influence of alcohol?
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by lailo: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Instead for me to drink hero,I will rather turn her to hero grin
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by okwusdaddy: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
I have watched the full video and I learnt quite a lot.Bloggers are just mischievous people making lit ook as if the man is just promoting alcohol.Nonsense bloggers,thats all they know to be drinking coke and fanta up and down.
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by ineriteitee: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
So the holyspirit is in the bear abi?
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2L6a8ad4wY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaKbwXRraGC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

May God bless you father. You are not like the hypocrite.

This man just stated the fact. He never said "get drunk" but take a bottle and meditates. Afterwards if you can't take it, visit the sanctuary. May God bless you Father
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
ineriteitee:
So the holyspirit is in the bear abi?
[color=#000099][/color]

No, Holy Spirit is in the water. He is just telling you to calm your nerves. We need truthful preachers like this man. Not all that pretentious vagabonds
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
ufotunang:
When he drinks bottles of beer and become drunk .. when he get home he will beat up the wife mercilessly and can even beat her to coma or death...so bad advise
. Where did he said "take bottles". He only said "..take A bottle"
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by newface01(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Wetin man no go see

Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by olamike02: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
RoyalBlu:

lipsrsealed
The brother will recite another round of 'Hail Mary' go out for another bottle (s)...

Come back home high, and panel beat the 'spiritually immatured progressive wife'.

Wahala. lipsrsealed

*This Padre needs to be investigated lipsrsealed
This man na shayo. A surprise visit to this man will reveal a lot about him. Most likely has a sister that helps him out after seeping two bottle of cold Hero beer.

Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by obynokoko: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
This man is talking nonsense.if my wife did not fear me and slaps me,i will double the slap and return it to her.this is called self defense and it is recognized in law
Re: Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
I am very much now scared of pulpit these days...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars / Can You Suspend Tithing To Pay Off Your Debts? / Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.