Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (31342 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele / Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by negro77: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2022
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Ade3131: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2022
beerfraud:
Okoros go and die if you disagree.
Tinubu the Rock has spoken

Let's face it my fellow omoluabi. This effrontery is out of this world. Here's a man who's not assured of the next minute like everyone of us boasting to be president in 2023. The death of Ladoja and the likes didn't tell this man anything.

Another thing is the boldness of telling the youths that it's after him. Nobody talks about competence nor patriotism anymore. We all know that there's not a single patriotic Nigerian anymore. The last one died last year.

Question now is, if baba is so assured of becoming the next president, who are the people that'll vote for him? Is it the same fools that voted Buhari? Or a new set of fools that will vote him in?

Perhaps he and Buhari might have created a backdoor that'll ensure he becomes the president because this altercation in Ibadan shows that whether or not he's voted for, he's so sure he will emerge president, unless death comes calling of course.

Fingers crossed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by StarGra: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2022
If you watch the current rulling party,you wod know Tinubu has a major Stake in it,
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 21, 2022
nairalee:
More like when u insist on following your mother and she tells u to go back home and wear your fine shoe.... Before you come back she's gone

This Tinubu must think we're all unwise

Who is your choice so far and why?
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 7:57am On Feb 21, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by popesco123: 7:58am On Feb 21, 2022
Igbo the great tribe, some bas-tads cannot live in day without mentioning them. Ibophobic will send some people to grave.

Rquote author=iReddington post=110405922]Hahaha, the pain and agony of Igbos go long for this thread again oo. grin

Cry cry wailing mkpurumiri addicts, come and collect bucket oo. cheesy Awon Olofo.[/quote]
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2022
pacespot:

Then if you are one of the Almijiris, tell your brothers and sisters not to vote for this crook. We can't afford to entrust this fragile country in the hands of another half-alive-half-dead man for another 8 years.

u might die first. only God knows that
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Kelvin3476: 8:02am On Feb 21, 2022
beerfraud:
Okoros go and die if you disagree. Tinubu the Rock has spoken
OZUZUWA REPUBLIC G.O.A.T I SIGHT YOU
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Angelovic96: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
I wonder Who d give this man..all this liver
All this confidence... nawaoh

Your voters card should teach him the lesson not in Naira land!!
I have noticed that anyone voted for in Naira land always loose at the pools
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Boss469(m): 8:13am On Feb 21, 2022
Can the present leaders in Nigeria hold any office in South Africa? I doubt. We are finished just imagine, all this leaders that have case with efcc wants to rule Nigeria in 2023. I doubt if Nigeria youths don tire to suffer.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by pacespot(m): 8:13am On Feb 21, 2022
Hisbah21:

u might die first. only God knows that

I know this forum is full of many zombies with phone in their hands, but if supporting Tinubu is the only what gives your life a meaning, I won't be surprised if you have been longing for death as a gateway to meet your 72 virgins. Die quickly with your brothers in Boko Haram please, and don't forget to hump your cows before you strap that suicide vest on your chest.
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Bigchristo: 8:14am On Feb 21, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1415153/2023-will-president-tinubu-tells-youths-oyo-photos-video/
Yeah, he was bold to say it because he has gathered funds to spend in the elections, trust most Nigerians will vote and collect money then suffer for the next 4yrs, he can’t be bold to say this in a country where people vote for leaders with eligibility & vision, our system of voting in Nigeria is like a stomach infrastructure they give you money to vote for them do you still expect them to work?
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Gkored: 8:15am On Feb 21, 2022
How come Ikubabayeye looks younger? Politics too get stress o!
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Jaylord12(m): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=Lifegrace post=110405599]May God help us in this country

God has helped us already...
We only need to walk in the reality of fact that we need to take a decision this coming election to vote wisely

Am sure Tinubu will continue from where Buhari stopped
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by membranus: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
E sure for you.

No sir, e no sure for im.
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2022
I hope he didn’t piss for body there?
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by logicalman: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2022
nwakibie3:
Let him stand up we want to check something grin
you nadoooooo.
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2022
Ade3131:

Let's face it my fellow omoluabi. This effrontery is out of this world. Here's a man who's not assured of the next minute like everyone of us boasting to be president in 2023. The death of Ladoja and the likes didn't tell this man anything.

Another thing is the boldness of telling the youths that it's after him. Nobody talks about competence nor patriotism anymore. We all know that there's not a single patriotic Nigerian anymore. The last one died last year.

Question now is, if baba is so assured of becoming the next president, who are the people that'll vote for him? Is it the same fools that voted Buhari? Or a new set of fools that will vote him in?

Perhaps he and Buhari might have created a backdoor that'll ensure he becomes the president because this altercation in Ibadan shows that whether or not he's voted for, he's so sure he will emerge president, unless death comes calling of course.

Fingers crossed.
bros is Ladoja dead? Which day you kill am?
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by SmartGadgetz: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2022
beerfraud:
Okoros go and die if you disagree.
Tinubu the Rock has spoken

Ok.
I pray your wish will come to pass, let us die and you live to be happy. Amen!
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by wasuka14(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2022
My pain is that majority of people posting stupid comments here doesn't have pvc to vote. On election day, non of them will vote, but sitting down here determine who will be president is the most crazy thing you can ever imagine!
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Diligence: 8:35am On Feb 21, 2022
Letter from a streetsmart vulcaniser...

Nigerians if una allow Tinubu to become president, Fulani herdsmen terrorism will be a child's play to what TOUTS/AGBEROS will be to Nigerians.

To be forewarned. The vulcaniser, of course, from SW lectured me that touts/AGBEROS dey b4 Tinubu become Lagos State Governor...but as soon as him become Governor, Tinubu winged, empowered, sponsored, commissioned, supported, defended, "governmented/portfoliod" touts/AGBEROS .. Na wao...
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by tnerro1(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2022
Don’t like this man but I will vote for him against any northerner. 8 years of cow presidency is enough
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Ugonna62: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2022
slimghost:
Why won’t he vomit such nonsense when he has able bodied youths doing ‘baba sope’ for him.
He has seen Nigerian youths finish
Na yoruba youth e see finish.
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2022
Careless talk
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by FANTASY176(m): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2022
The confidence though,,
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2022
pacespot:

I know this forum is full of many zombies with phone in their hands, but if supporting Tinubu is the only what gives your life a meaning, I won't be surprised if you have been longing for death as a gateway to meet your 72 virgins. Die quickly with your brothers in Boko Haram please, and don't forget to hump your cows before you strap that suicide vest on your chest.

another trash
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Eleken: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2022
Highness on ogogoro
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nosayer: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:

We are strategizing, chief.

Remember what they say make the loudest noise? It's he who nearly pooed on his body.

I agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by 2tpick: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2022
Go and collect your PVCs so you all can speak with it instead of making noise on this forum.
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by zeyt: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2022
Audacious old man.
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by slowice(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2022
Omo dem nor rate us one bit.... Kaii
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2022
iReddington:
Hahaha, the pain and agony of Igbos go long for this thread again oo. grin

Cry cry wailing mkpurumiri addicts, come and collect bucket oo. cheesy Awon Olofo.
One of the APCyoots at the palace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) / Explosion Rocks Anambra Polling Unit / El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.