Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (31396 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele / Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Hellonearth007: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2022
Please I dey sell adult diapers ooooo
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Danny50: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2022
Useless man disturbing us with noise

1 Like

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
And the cowards who calls themselves youths were standing there listening to his rubbish? sad

They shoulda pushed him down the stairs and kick his bucket quicker.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Pat081: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Is you that it will shock because only a fool will vote for him, we don't want old age again
chatinent:

It will shock him.
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Pat081: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
gypsey:
And the cowards who calls themselves youths were standing there listening to his rubbish? sad

They shoulda pushed him down the stairs and kick his bucket quicker.
you say youth ¿¿? Youth that don't have future
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by chatinent: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
AABBIIMM:
do you write science based thesis too
Yes sir. Reach out to me: chatinent@gmail.com
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Ade3131: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
bros is Ladoja dead? Which day you kill am?

LOL...Actually meant Akala

Thanks for pointing it out.
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by comrChris(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
The more this man continues to talk like this, the more he makes people hate him.
Some people who were indifference about this election will start picking interest just to make sure Tinubu doesn't win

1 Like

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Fortune109: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ade3131:

Let's face it my fellow omoluabi. This effrontery is out of this world. Here's a man who's not assured of the next minute like everyone of us boasting to be president in 2023. The death of Ladoja and the likes didn't tell this man anything.

Another thing is the boldness of telling the youths that it's after him. Nobody talks about competence nor patriotism anymore. We all know that there's not a single patriotic Nigerian anymore. The last one died last year.

Question now is, if baba is so assured of becoming the next president, who are the people that'll vote for him? Is it the same fools that voted Buhari? Or a new set of fools that will vote him in?

Perhaps he and Buhari might have created a backdoor that'll ensure he becomes the president because this altercation in Ibadan shows that whether or not he's voted for, he's so sure he will emerge president, unless death comes calling of course.

Fingers crossed.

It was just 'The Aregbe Defeat' that gave him a psychological boost...

But he's dead wrong!
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by millionboi(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
StarGra:
It would be very very difficult to stop Tinubu..
I don't think any Politician,has the kind of money Tinubu has to find and election,his boys are everywhere..
lol...... politics is game
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Can u imagine, he is boldely saying it without shame useless old hargared wizard
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by sirp9898(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
1Alex:
Lol
I I wonder what these people take us for.
Fools

1 Like

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by AABBIIMM(m): 2:06am On Mar 07, 2022
chatinent:

Yes sir. Reach out to me: chatinent@gmail.com
Morning Chatinent. I just sent you a mail now via jesussaves870@gmail.com
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by chatinent: 6:47am On Mar 07, 2022
AABBIIMM:
Morning Chati nent. I just sent you a mail now via jesussaves870@gmail.com

Ok.
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by equity1(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1415153/2023-will-president-tinubu-tells-youths-oyo-photos-video/
That was what Buhari said in 2018 when he signed NOT TO YOUNG TO RULE Bill into law. He told the youth that they will be president but that should be after him. Now Tinibu is saying the same thing, after Tinibu another elder will still say the same and trend continues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World / BREAKING: Onnoghen: Senate Approaches Supreme Court, Suspends Plan To Reconvene / Dauda Lawal Testifies Against Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.