Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (31358 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele / Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by JustPowerApps(m): 7:14am On Feb 21, 2022
cool Nothing go sele, las las, you sef go break your membership card like Obasanjo did cool

And turn political side chick dey speak parables afterwards cheesy cheesy Owe ko kuku ni tan lenu agba tele cool cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by ifeanyiclement: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2022
This ancestor has once more insulted the youth, to think youth will vote is an eyesore
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2022
Ficient:

That's if the heart attack doesn't come before the elections
absolutely
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2022
xpressionx:
Ancestors will make you president in the land of ancestors.......Alaafin of Oyo 2022

Ancestors don't have the power to make their colleague president in the land of the living

1 Like

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Johel(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2022
Hisbah21:
maybe if Tinubu fail to become president in 2023_ he will eventually die of heart attack

Nigerians are foolish people...he might become president...This I see and I feel extremely sad at what's about to come...God help us.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 21, 2022
slimghost:
Why won’t he vomit such nonsense when he has able bodied youths doing ‘baba sope’ for him.
He has seen Nigerian youths finish

Yoruba youths, point of correction

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2022
TeeGentle:
You wey u did not know maybe u go reach halfway talkless of president 2023, u don dey boast
I'm a Yoruba by tribe, I don't worry myself on TINUBU madness, TINUBU will not live to see 2023 I can bet that, he's not strong enough to withstand all these stress, and the blood of innocent people in his hand are hunting him, politicians across nigeria will be shock what will come as a revolution before 2023
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by DMerciful(m): 7:20am On Feb 21, 2022
See this Lamidi Amoda Sangodele o...na Borno where you came from you go be president grin
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2022
This is to show you that power is a do and die thing in Nigeria.

I really pray that 75% of eligible voters on Nairaland will come out that day and vote and not hide behind keypads to cast their votes/opinions instead.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Awoo88: 7:22am On Feb 21, 2022
Hisbah21:
maybe if Tinubu fail to become president in 2023_ he will eventually die of heart attack
That wouldn't be bad.
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by OscarJaden(m): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2022
Hisbah21:
I wish him that heart attack
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by israelmao(m): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2022
Tinubu believes he will be president come 2023 but he will be surprised he will not be.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 21, 2022
OscarJaden:
I wish him that heart attack
haha comrade
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Cognitivereason: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2022
Ha...God forbid this man
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2022
Hisbah21:

i swear...
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Who dey even deceive dis man slf?
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Microsam: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2022
No one knows tomorrow. Who knows if he will be alive before then. Na God get power
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by bibianna(f): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2022
Who are these youths paying him attention?

1 Like

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by pacespot(m): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
I wonder Who d give this man..all this liver
All this confidence... nawaoh

Na Almijiris votes in the north dey give am liver.

Tinubu thinks he doesn't need the educated Nigerian youths to vote for him in order to win, he can gather small change and distribute it in the hands of Almijiris, and those ones will vote for him.
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2022
pacespot:

Tinubu thinks he doesn't need the educated Nigerian youths to vote for him in order to win, he can gather small change and distribute it in the hands of Almijiris, and those cows will vote for him.

see bull,talking nonsense
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by pacespot(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2022
Hisbah21:

see bull,talking nonsense

Then if you are one of the Almijiris, tell your brothers and sisters not to vote for this crook. We can't afford to entrust this fragile country in the hands of another half-alive-half-dead man for another 8 years.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2022
pacespot:

Tinubu thinks he doesn't need the educated Nigerian youths to vote for him in order to win, he can gather small change and distribute it in the hands of Almijiris, and those cows will vote for him.
Quiet sad bruh....tho I don't subscribe to the stereotype of calling northerners cows and all that....I'm from North too..but I'm not an illiterate...I'm rational wit my thoughts and reasoning...and I can neva support tinubu or APC

1 Like

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Bubblewitch: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2022
This is a threat
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Maj196(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2022
I will become the Nigerian president by fire by force. ~ Bola Tinubu
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Ezidimma(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2022
maticar:

What

Water undecided
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Ezidimma(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2022
Nah the stupidity of the youths & the electorates give am the liver
BeardGangJnr1:
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 21, 2022
Any youth that votes for this man is cursed.
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by pacespot(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Quiet sad bruh....tho I don't subscribe to the stereotype of calling northerners cows and all that....I'm from North too..but I'm not an illiterate...I'm rational wit my thoughts and reasoning...and I can neva support tinubu or APC

I am sorry for that statement embarassed, I will edit it right now. You Northerners should not vote for this crooked man, this is a far worse version of Buhari. Tinubu does not speak for Yoruba or ordinary southern Nigerians without political affiliation. He is a man to plunder our resources. Touts and hoodlums will become more powerful than the commissioners of police.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Thatdopekelly(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2022
beerfraud:
Okoros go and die if you disagree.
Tinubu the Rock has spoken

All you need is take a cup of water, and breath very deep for five seconds, maybe you'll understand.
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by StarGra: 7:50am On Feb 21, 2022
It would be very very difficult to stop Tinubu..
I don't think any Politician,has the kind of money Tinubu has to find and election,his boys are everywhere..
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by IamNat: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2022
As much as I would have stand against his position, I won't be able to because so far, I've not even seen any youth declare interest in the 2023 presidential race. I mean he can't possibly start begin youths to come and contest and also considering the fact that he has laid down a track record of installing technocrats younger than himself after his tenure in Lagos, he might actually be saying the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Umeh Buys A Car For Catholic Priest After Election Victory (Photos) / Toyin Ajinde Dies In Car Accident After Going Into Coma / El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.