Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (31354 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele / Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by dele1727: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2022
grin grin grin

People will just pick a conversation midway

4 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:57am On Feb 21, 2022
These people don see the youths finish. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Temilade5078(m): 6:57am On Feb 21, 2022
Just imaging...
He wanna become president just for his ambition not for making nigeria a better place for all of us...
God will save us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by MARSONE: 6:57am On Feb 21, 2022
I don’t know the matrix system used in deciding what country a man will be born into but the matrix system that made me a Nigerian is not a good one.

That is all what I have to say. I deserve better.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by iReddington: 6:57am On Feb 21, 2022
Hahaha, the pain and agony of Igbos go long for this thread again oo. grin

Cry cry wailing mkpurumiri addicts, come and collect bucket oo. cheesy Awon Olofo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 6:58am On Feb 21, 2022
Turn by turn, laye of course.
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by JayPeeOham: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2022
Affliction shall not rise again the third time!! cry cry cry

God forbid worst thing!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by AkaraAndBread: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2022
votestarboy:
angry the boldness

Aswear! The guy no even send...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Sannisege: 6:59am On Feb 21, 2022
Facts only from my mentor the Asiwaju of Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by McGg: 6:59am On Feb 21, 2022
Just desperate as buhari

3 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 21, 2022
The audacity from this ancestor

1 Like

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by proprince(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2022
More reason why the youths should not cast their votes for this man.

What an insult.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by ndo1: 7:01am On Feb 21, 2022
Afonja youths na cowards.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by smd837(m): 7:01am On Feb 21, 2022
But i heard him said plecddet
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by masui(m): 7:02am On Feb 21, 2022
How can I unread this? Tinubu should be contesting for a traditional stool not presidency.

We need someone in the class of the French president.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by yusluvad(m): 7:02am On Feb 21, 2022
F**k Tinubu and his dirty stinking mouth...

3 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Remman(m): 7:04am On Feb 21, 2022
The only way you can become president is by rigging and that's if Buhari refuse assent to electoral bill and NASS is unable to override his veto. But if he signs it into law. Forget it. Even if you're the only candidate for all partities, Nigeria will end up without any president. Don't waste your time and resources, sir. Desperate people for power are wicked people as they end up enriching themselves and becoming famous for their babaric wonders. Go and read history.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Franking: 7:04am On Feb 21, 2022
Imagine a 79-year old man wey dey piss for body. He should be president of Oduduwa republic.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nosayer: 7:05am On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:

It will shock him.

Let's be realistic, we're most likely the one to be shocked. The man is gallivanting up and down Nigeria in hope of becoming the president but what are the rest of Nigerians doing? Speaking against his chances instead of strategizing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by maticar: 7:06am On Feb 21, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
LOL

WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE NA undecided
What
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Olamidexpres(m): 7:07am On Feb 21, 2022
It is a pity that with this remark from Tinubu many youth will stand with him .. I renounce Tinub[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 7:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Our handsome incoming presido..

The pee-poo of the nation loves you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Snowx: 7:08am On Feb 21, 2022
I pity you desparate old man...you will be disappointed the same way Andy Ubah was dissapointed in Anambra State

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by sherlock229(m): 7:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Why does he want to be president,it looks like he's set a goal to steal from the country,the way it looks like life and death to him ...i want to become president in the future and the money never once cross my mind...
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by colossus91(m): 7:08am On Feb 21, 2022
If it were Tinubu of 25years ago I will vote him but ….. Now this man is old and weary if this man wins the election imo na to comot naija cos I don’t see him doing shit!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by chatinent: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2022
Nosayer:

Let's be realistic, we're most likely the one to be shocked. The man is gallivanting up and down Nigeria in hope of becoming the president but what are the rest of Nigerians doing? Speaking against his chances instead of strategizing.

We are strategizing, chief.

Remember what they say make the loudest noise? It's he who nearly pooed on his body.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by SmartPolician: 7:12am On Feb 21, 2022
Bellotelli:
All these wicked old wizards can do anything to grab power... I pity the youths who still listen to them.

Don't pity anyone.
Everyone who lives in Nigeria becomes a victim of bad leadership that's why all hands must be on deck to resist old cargoes coming to rest in Aso Rock. Leadership is difficult; these people need to know that.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Heterodox(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2022
Too much hatred here from people who haven't achieved anything in their life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 21, 2022
Hisbah21:
maybe if Tinubu fail to become president in 2023_ he will eventually die of heart attack

That's if the heart attack doesn't come before the elections
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by clothingonline(m): 7:13am On Feb 21, 2022
A political strategists

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) by hatchy(f): 7:14am On Feb 21, 2022
xpressionx:
Ancestors will make you president in the land of ancestors.......Alaafin of Oyo 2022
Yes. President of Iragbiji Town Council.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Doesn’t Drink – Abati / Buhari, Adewale Tinubu, Obaseki, Sani Bello, Badaru In Dubai (Photos) / Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.