Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Can’t Be Intimidated To Drop My Presidential Ambition, I Am Ready To Get Dirty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Be Intimidated To Drop My Presidential Ambition, I Am Ready To Get Dirty (260 Views)

Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike / Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Can’t Be Intimidated To Drop My Presidential Ambition, I Am Ready To Get Dirty by janefblog: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Former Lagos state Governor who is also the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) , Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has said no amount of intimidation will make him to drop his 2023 presidential ambition.

Speaking during separate visits to the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III, in Oyo town and the new Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Lekan Balogun, in Ibadan, on Sunday, February 20, Tinubu said: “No amount of intimidation can stop me. I am ready to get dirty. I am out to become President of Nigeria. We are at a crossroad.”

At the palace of Alaafin, Tinubu said: “I cannot embark on a project of such magnitude without ........... https://janefblog.com/2023-i-cant-be-intimidated-to-drop-my-presidential-ambition-i-am-ready-to-get-dirty-tinubu/

Re: I Can’t Be Intimidated To Drop My Presidential Ambition, I Am Ready To Get Dirty by Mynd44: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2022

(1)

How True Is This / FG To Partner South Korea In Tackling Unemployment In Nigeria / Uromi Bank Robbery: Edo Police Recovers Stolen Money At Ubiaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.