Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) (1861 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Realnaijagist: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
A lady has been spotted in a viral video tackling a man for failing to buy her the phone he promised her before they had sex.

The lady who tackled the man openly before kids, said he came back again to have sex with her without fulfilling his promise.

Reiterating that she has no shame, she added that she won’t be going anywhere with him again.

Watch the video below.https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPMdnUJOBD/

1 Share

Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Shameless men everywhere
Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
That looks like a skit so this shalt be flagged down by myself.. wink grin grin wink
Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Ryda(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Shameless men everywhere

Normalize using the word
"some" men

Remember!
You have a shameless father
You have shameless brothers
Shameless uncles
And you're currently in a relationship with a shameless man

All men are shameless afterall wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Baitullah: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Some women are daft sha. Does that man looks like he can afford an iPhone?
Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Jeon(f): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
lolz

1 Like

Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Eben91: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
If the want another round of sex, he should promise her another thing; it will work like magic grin grin
Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Nicepoker(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Shameless men everywhere
A frustrated E newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nicepoker:
A frustrated E newspaper.
One minute man spotted
Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Nicepoker(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
One minute man spotted
Only a legend can spend up to a minute on a Stinky pussy without ending up dead. Guess what, you are the owner of the Stinky pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nicepoker:
Only a legend can spend up to a minute on a Stinky pussy without ending up dead. Guess what, you are the owner of the Stinky pussy.
E pain am kikikiki
Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Nicepoker(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
E pain am kikikiki
What's more painful than being an unmarried douchebag @62.
Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nicepoker:
What's more painful than being an unmarried douchebag @62.
so you know my age and you no still fear me,children of these days ehn.Internet drugs generation
Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Jennyclay(f): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Stupid man!! He should go and get her the phone.

Men will be making false promises when they're on heat like a loose dog, but after sex they would deny the promises.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Kollins11: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Fg
it means Federal Gun-ment.

Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by odinson1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Stupid man!! He should go and get her the phone.

Men will be making false promises when they're on heat like a loose dog, but after sex they would deny the promises.

It's funny how you completely ignored the fact that A woman her age is A PROSTITUTE.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Jennyclay(f): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
odinson1:

It's funny how you completely ignored the fact that A woman her age is A PROSTITUTE.
You also ignored the fact that he made false promises too.

Try to be rational.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by odinson1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
You also ignored the fact that he made false promises too.

Try to be rational.

No i didn't,i replied specifically because you called the Man stupid.

Now between a "promise and fail" man and an Old woman who sells her body for Material objects as Little as a Phone,who is more Stupid?

1 Like

Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Jennyclay(f): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
odinson1:

No i didn't,i replied specifically because you called the Man stupid.

Now between a "promise and fail" man and an Old woman who sells her body for Material objects as Little as a Phone,who is more Stupid?
Look at how you just ridiculed the woman cry

I HATE MEN!!!
Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by odinson1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Look at how you just ridiculed the woman cry

I HATE MEN!!!

Oh so you are allowed to ridicule the man,but I'm not allowed to ridicule the woman? Very funny.

Anyway,a PROSTITUTE will always be a PROSTITUTE, that's the Gospel truth.
Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Jennyclay(f): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
odinson1:

Oh so you are allowed to ridicule the man,but I'm not allowed to ridicule the woman? Very funny.

Anyway,a PROSTITUTE will always be a PROSTITUTE, that's the Gospel truth.
Please get out of my mention!!!
Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hmm, that woman called iyagbe, is a red and blue crystal meth addict, know this and know peace
Re: Lady Tackles Man For Failing To Buy Her The Phone After Sex (video) by Realnaijagist: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Many guys do not take of wives but spent outside

(1) (Reply)

Which One Dey Sweet Pass? / Recipe For A Succesful Relationship / Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.