Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) (3690 Views)

MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by karwa: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Yes,behind every successful man there is a woman! In front of every failed,unsuccessful man,there is a woman!Even your mother will advise you to avoid women if you want to succeed in life.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
gistray:

I can bet you've never had a girlfriend since you were born.

U claim to hate women... Yet all your post is about them.
Since all your post is about women.

We can then deduce that you yourself can't do without women Haha
Baseless arguements.
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
karwa:
Yes,behind every successful man there is a woman! In front of every failed,unsuccessful man,there is a woman!Even your mother will advise you to avoid women if you want to succeed in life.
So what exactly is your point brother
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by gistray: 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Baseless arguements.

Wannabe redpiller.

With your irrelevant threads

Go and reread all ubunja post
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Savedday: 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by SPAMBOX7: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Spam boxes are places where garbages are dropped in right
Fixed
Learn how to type good English before you try savagery
Bye
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
This guy no get joy
RedPill is not for the weakling simp
Keep doing your stuff niggah
TRP is Golden and nothing can change that
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Fixed Learn how to type good English before you try savagery Bye
ndii Professeƻr
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by SPAMBOX7: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

ndii Professeƻr
Suck my dicck biitch
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by rickleye: 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ah dude ! What happened to you man.
Where are you picking up/meeting your women ?
You sound very very bitter on the inside and it's spilling out.
You haven't met a good one and it shows.
In the context of marriage - You need a good woman, unless you play on the other side.

I'll tell you a story of my older brother. nah.. I wont. You have made your position clear and Ill respect that.
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Matrixlord2021: 12:39am On Feb 22, 2022
The society has become stereotyped, people are paying the price of being hell bound woth demonic notions and vague ideas of vain words.
Never had the Bible said behind every man is a succesful woman!!!
GOD created Adam, built him a home and gave him eternal life a good knowledge .
But God formed eve out of Adam.Eve was like a finished product .Men are raw material while women are finished product.That Adam had to under Go Gods first operation for eve to be formed confirms this, this has nothing to do with Adams success.
Ada was already succesful before Eve came.
Satan couldnt approach Ada for the 103 years he spent in the garden of eden before eve came.
Ask youself why Satan approached eve so quickly, she is a finished Product.so data finds it easy to open her up.
Finished products are for consumption.
If only EVE LISTENED TO God's word, she would not have been opened, torn apart, unpackaged .she wanted another knowledge to be a god that GOD.She wasn't still satisfied being a finished product sealed eternally.
She wanted more power, success and to know more.
Satan tore her emotionally, destroyed everything of God in her and by doubt made her question Gods word in her mind.
Satan finished her by making her turn againsy God , then later against Adam
She became his downfall, than his success!!!!
It was a matter of her choice and chance.
Today, women always tow this line of always been seen as a finished expiry product
They want to be admired, precious, seen like expensive, elegant, tender and charming beongs like products on a shelf.
The only difference is they NOW HAVE AN EXPIRY DATE.
ADAM LOST ETERNAL LIFE BECause he also listened to EVE.
EVE FIRST LOST ETERNAL LIFE BY LISTENING TO SATAN THAN GOD.
IT IS ONLY A GODLY WOMAN THAN CAN BE OR MAKE A MAN SUCCESFUL.
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by SPAMBOX7: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2022
Godspihighlife:
Behind every successful man, there is a woman and thats our mother's.
There is no man. Cut that idea off completely
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by qtguru(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2022
Connor Mcgregor's wife ? Adegboyes ? There's list of women supporting their husbands even in poverty till success

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Aiel123: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The necessary condition for being a great man, at the very least is existence at least in the physical realm.

Since every man has literally come out of a woman.. his mother ..she is rightly to be credited for creating said necessary condition.
So yes behind every great man there is a woman..
Every man has a mom.So you get it?
That's the way I am gonna interpret that saying.. kiss
Modified:why did the guy(op) change his statement again? grin grin
This boy is so clueless.. cheesy
Where have you been? Probably you took a break?
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2022
Aiel123:

Where have you been? Probably you took a break?
You missed me? cheesy
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by MoneyGoDrop: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2022
I have always been a firm believer that behind every successful man,there is a surprised ex not the other around.
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Epitectus(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2022
It depends on the kind of woman you are dealing with
Some can help you grow, While others might just be there to sap you dry and leave you when you start facing difficulties. But to add to that, too much of female influence is not good for a man
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Aiel123: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You missed me? cheesy
Maybe yes especially your quotes
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2022
Aiel123:

Maybe yes especially your quotes
Quotes? shocked i don't get.. cheesy

Well Hope you are doing great?
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Aiel123: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Quotes? shocked i don't get.. cheesy

Well Hope you are doing great?
I mean your comments here
I'm very fine
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2022
Aiel123:

I mean your comments here
I'm very fine
Thanks very much i really appreciate.. cry
Enjoy your self.. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. / Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? / I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.