Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview (52155 Views)

A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / NNPC Job Scam. / Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Plutarch: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
Thank u bro.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by oluinunad: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2011
Somebody please help me o. What are the likely questions they can ask Graduate Trainee coming from the lecturing/academic job. (Economics)?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by joshfash(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2011
I just dey leave the interview hall. It was an interesting interaction. Synite, u are too much!
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Plutarch: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2011
@josh. R u a gt or an eh? Best of luck
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by joshfash(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2011
@plutarch, OP.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Obinoscopy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2011
@Seynite

Thanks for all the wonderful information you've been giving us over here on nairaland. They are priceless.

Please I'd like to know when will the successful applicants be contacted and how will they be contacted. Thanks
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by oppyjo247: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2011
That is great bros, keep it up.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Bnabdallah: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2011
Gud day all. Pls is there anyone with discipline as Sociology that has so far been interviewed as a GT? I have mine slated for 17th August. Anyone with similar particulars? Thanks
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by emafa(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
Has anyone who attended d NNPC interview been notified of his performance?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by joshfash(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2011
@emafa NO!
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by emafa(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2011
PLS WEN DO YOU GUYS THINK THOSE THAT ATTENDED THE NNPC INTERVIEW WILL BE NOTIFIED
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by otuwe(f): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
september
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by oyinjoke: 1:51am On Aug 11, 2011
Guys please when are we to get our t-fare refund now, is it after evrybody mait av done their interview or wot, and please who is from remo-north LGA,
@Syenite, could you drop your email addy please
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by k4kenny(f): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2011
had mine yst nd they came out wit d big guns,completely ignorin d basics nd askin me abt stufs lyk d petroleum industry bill nd nigerian content.dey dint ask me any question 4rm my field(bch), but a ton of tins 4rm my cv. i tried my best nd was confident al thru.hoping 4 m best insha Allah.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Bnabdallah: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2011
pls is there anyone holding his/her interview after wednesday, august 17, 2011?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by layzie: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2011
Got a call dat my intv 2mao's bn rescheduled
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Buzzeme: 2:06am On Aug 12, 2011
A Prayer For Those Who Will Be Going In For There Interview Today Or Next Week,

Fear Not 'Cos the presence of God and the Heavenly Entourage are already there waiting for you,
And the spirit all God shall remind you all things to answer.

Just Be Composed
Be Bold
Be Articulate
And Maintain A Smile,
Your Success is Already Guaranteed.
, All the Best People,
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Bnabdallah: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2011
What next nairalanders. Anything new?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Bnabdallah: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2011
Anything new nairalanders?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Obinoscopy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
Please do you guys know how people who passed the interview'll be contacted. Is it via phone call or SMS, or via post or email. Will it even be published on the national dailies?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by bvcashflow: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hi folks!

My advice to all those that were sent for NNPC interview, Just put God first and All shall be well.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by jobsguy: 3:05am On Aug 19, 2011
Read e-books on how to prepare for interviews here - joblinker.info/forum
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by SilaV: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2011
Please,who knows the basic salary for entry graduate level inNNPC? When will they start contacting successful candidates?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by ojbaba95(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
Hope the last round of the interview has been held or anyone still waiting? Yet to receive any alert for the e-payment, when are they paying us? grin For the interview result, let's believe in God to do us the best!  cool
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Templa(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
^
y u dey laff? huh? hw much dem wan pay u for TP angry
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by nnemak(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
LOL grin grin grin grin
@ ojbaba95 forget about the transportation fare you talked about and prayer you get an offer letter from Them!!!
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by ojbaba95(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2011
@ nne mak

Thanks man! Don't mind me , just kidding, the letter is the ultimate, wish u d best too.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Bnabdallah: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2011
Interviews have been concluded (17/08/2011). Any latest development? Any expectation of when they would start calling? Update please, wish us all the best.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by mijd(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
Please any1 in d house with info as to when they will start notifying us for d job. Am curios! Wishing u all the best.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Bnabdallah: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2011
Why is this very topic being allowed to dysfunction? Syenite, could you give us some new updates to re-awaken the good work you initiated? @Fidelism and co., what's up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Immigration Service Is Recruiting! / SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai / Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.