Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Missing Canine Zoey Rejoined With Proprietors Following 12 Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Canine Zoey Rejoined With Proprietors Following 12 Years (141 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Canine Zoey Rejoined With Proprietors Following 12 Years by philstone(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
A canine has been brought together with her proprietors in California subsequent to being absent for quite a long time.

Zoey had been unloaded from a vehicle at a rustic property close to Stockton and was found by somebody who called police, saying she appeared to be old and sick.
A creature administrations official examined the canine’s computer chip and found she had been absent starting around 2010.
“I certainly didn’t anticipate that this should at any point occur so I’m truly energized,”
said Zoey’s proprietor Michelle.
Read More ....https://www.newssourge.com/missing-canine-zoey-rejoined-with-proprietors-following-12-years/#gsc.tab=0

1 Share

Re: Missing Canine Zoey Rejoined With Proprietors Following 12 Years by spinna: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Them don use the dog life finish na

(1) (Reply)

You Can Last More Than 3hrs In Bed$y Are We Seen Obas As GOD / 8 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Milk Every Day / What To Do If Your Kid(s) Won't Eat Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.