Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria (39895 Views)

Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by DomoSabs(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
complexBoss12:

I know a household, where all the male in the household (except for their father) including visiting relatives all sleep with the same house girl. And they all know they are doing it. it's a deeper life family. She actually disvirgined all of them

How you take know nah, I'm very interested.
Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by Uncle96(m): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Our house help was bathing one day then I went to peep at her through the bathroom key hole . I was 10. She caught me and threatened to report me.

I was dead scared of my parents knowing .. she later gave an offer that I had to accept . Dragged me to her room, took out her vaseline. Rubbed it around her butthole , pulled me closer, touched my D till I got hard, she put some vaseline on it and asked me to put it in her A.hole . She was making little moaning , it felt good and weird at the same time. This continued till she left that house

2 Likes

Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by LINTUNE(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Elidrisy20:
na buhari quench your stubborness be that
grin you are partly right bro.

1 Like

Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by LINTUNE(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Midas01:
Being a man is not an excuse to be sexually promiscuous.

The same thing you'd vilify a woman for is what you're bragging about. Hypocrites....all of you.
bros rest,the fact that I lost my virginity at 17 doesn't make me promiscuous,I still have very small body counts compared to an average guy in todays society.

1 Like

Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by LINTUNE(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

I will be 20 by March 28 and I'm still a virgin, atleast I've never had penetrative sex.
but soap is your girlfriend undecided

1 Like

Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by LINTUNE(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
2braithe:

Your crush grin
kiss
Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kuramo beach for vi then. No be me sha, na white girls for jand spoil me.
Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Uncle96:
Our house help was bathing one day then I went to peep at her through the bathroom key hole . I was 10. She caught me and threatened to report me.

I was dead scared of my parents knowing .. she later gave an offer that I had to accept . Dragged me to her room, took out her vaseline. Rubbed it around her butthole , pulled me closer, touched my D till I got hard, she put some vaseline on it and asked me to put it in her A.hole . She was making little moaning , it felt good and weird at the same time. This continued till she left that house

At age 10 you are experiencing erection?? Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by LINTUNE(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
17 is quite early though. There are people above that age that are virgins. I'm over 20 and ain't done nothing (religious reasons). There is a guy I met around school (his reason is gay) and many others (religious reasons majorly and some not finding the right one).

To me it's not hard, honestly.
some of them rely on masturbation,some of this guy's u mentioned never had much opportunities for sex..
Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by placeofallure(f): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Fiscus105:

I hope you won't end up warming his bed (most especially 18 months guy)

Na him go tire!

1 Like

Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by Bamzyriches451: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Damn!
I spit on the forehead of those pussy ass niggars going down with oloshos

1 Like

Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by Donaldswilly(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
you wanna get spoiled!! sugar daddy is here to pay your bills. get connected now @your location and states. WhatsApp 09040475426
Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by Biafranodogwu55: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
tnerro1:

There was a time I saw her with a big stomach, fear catch me, I think say she don get belle not knowing say she just chop heavy amala finish, fear no let me touch her for one month grin
grin cheesy
Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
LINTUNE:
bros rest,the fact that I lost my virginity at 17 doesn't make me promiscuous,I still have very small body counts compared to an average guy in todays society.
You are promiscuous because you do hookup ladies, very annoying.
Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by LINTUNE(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are promiscuous because you do hookup ladies, very annoying.
you've started again... undecided
Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
LINTUNE:
you've started again... undecided
Do you want to fight?
Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by LINTUNE(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Do you want to fight?
Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by Bouncing2(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mmm,,,nor be lie OP.
Na prostitute$ dem de enjoy dem fresh
Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by Bouncing2(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Uncle96:

1daful

Eish,,dats really enjoyable!! wink
Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by Oturatetuala(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mine was with one aunty in our compound that year, I should be around 14years old. Damn I hate that aunt till date. Bunmi Ogun kill u
Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by muheeb01(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
How did you arrive at this conclusion
Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by Judd007: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
House girl disvirging me, after I released in her, she asked me if I enjoyed it I said yes, but I felt I want urinate. She then told me if I want to piss that kind piss I should come and piss inside.
Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by Akuruoulo(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2023
complexBoss12:

I know a household, where all the male in the household (except for their father) including visiting relatives all sleep with the same house girl. And they all know they are doing it. it's a deeper life family. She actually disvirgined all of them
U collected ur own share nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex / Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return / Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.