Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed (4755 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
A heartbroken husband has taken to social media to share a wired video of his wife being serviced by another man on their matrimonial bed.

The man found out about the affair from a device connected to the CCTV after he left home.

He came back home and caught his partner cheating on him with a man on a bed they both share.

The man who the lady was caught with, however repeatedly said he didn’t know the lady doesn’t own the house, adding that he wouldn’t do anything s3xual in another man’s house.

Watch the video below;

https://www.browngh.com/heartbroken-husband-cctv-footage-wife-matrimonial-bed/

1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by Ryda(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
You can take a hoe out of the street but you can't take the street out of a hoe.

Know this and drink water angry

13 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
You know what to do.. wink
Divorce is always available for you..don't stress yourself over a marriage that ain't gonna work out .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by PressMyButton: 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nigerian women are even more dangerous than you can ever imagine. This is the reason they kicking against DNA test.

7 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by SmartPolician: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Emotionally, women are very strong. When wives hear that their husbands are cheating, they either challenge him or the third-party.

But when men see their wives cheat, men will start calling women all sorts of names and acting melodramatic grin This is something most guys hate to hear.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
i dont know whats the most funny part here:
A) the wh0re who gladly fukcs her lover on her matrimonial bed
B) the husband who is arguing with them intsead of just getting rid asap of the animal he calls "his wife"
C) the lover who said he didnt know she wasnt the owner of the house....like saying, if the babe owned the house, the cheating would be right or something...lol!

[img]https://c./zqHbKTg9NxEAAAAM/ray-liotta-laughing.gif[/img]
Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by NoahHadNoArk: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
The guy above me your sense of humor is cruel grin
Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by Baitullah: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i dont know whats the most funny part here:
A) the wh0re who gladly fukcs her lover on her matrimonial bed
B) the husband who is arguing with them intsead of just getting rid asap of the animal he calls "his wife"
C) the lover who said he didnt know she wasnt the owner of the house....like saying, if the babe owned the house, the cheating would be right or something...lol!

[img]https://c./zqHbKTg9NxEAAAAM/ray-liotta-laughing.gif[/img]
Badass analysis grin

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by Kobicove(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
There's nothing new under the sun anymore undecided
Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
This is a big mistake, you should never bang a married woman in her home
Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by Gadafii: 4:48am On Feb 22, 2022
Where is that old fool that says any African child that calls an African man "father" is his son, the man doesn't need a DNA test because it's not African?
Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by Daxyd4realzy(m): 5:10am On Feb 22, 2022
Nothing is new under the sun.
Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:45am On Feb 22, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
This is a big mistake, you should never bang a married woman in her home
some men are fool enough to be deceived
Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by yusluvad(m): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2022
Once an ashewo will always be an ashewo. Whores and b*tches can never change no matter how you take care of them...
Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by Lalami3232(m): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2022
If you no meet your wife as a virgin, my brother go for a DNA test ooooo. Only 10% of nowadays women na dey faithful for marriage, and na only 1% na dey faithful during dating. I pity people wey dey believe in all these lies wey women dey tell about NO DNA test. E go shock una!!! The pikin resemble me no mean say na your pikin oooo. The pikin resemble my papa or mama no mean say na your pikin. Most of our women legs are faster to open than their brains. But some are exceptional sha, but me no go ever take that risk if no be me deflower her. If you get any friend wey dey conduct DNA, tell am to gist you small story. I don hear say nowadays sef, dem dey put security personnels for DNA centers because the fight no be small thing grin.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "I need to build a mobile app wey go fit make toto get LAST SEEN like WhatsApp because we don too suffer"

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by goshikid: 7:12am On Feb 22, 2022
If you carry this one put inside house omo just go write your will keep say na woman kill you bfor your time embarassed

You can take a ho.e out of the street, but you can never change the ho.e in her.
Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by Theboy21: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by paulolee(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2022
to marry de fear me
Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by iamyemiakins(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lalami3232:
If you no meet your wife as a virgin, my brother go for a DNA test ooooo. Only 10% of nowadays women na dey faithful for marriage, and na only 1% na dey faithful during dating. I pity people wey dey believe in all these lies wey women dey tell about NO DNA test. E go shock una!!! The pikin resemble me no mean say na your pikin oooo. The pikin resemble my papa or mama no mean say na your pikin. Most of our women legs are faster to open than their brains. But some are exceptional sha, but me no go ever take that risk if no be me deflower her. If you get any friend wey dey conduct DNA, tell am to gist you small story. I don hear say nowadays sef, dem dey put security personnels for DNA centers because the fight no be small thing grin.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "I need to build a mobile app wey go fit make toto get LAST SEEN like WhatsApp because we don too suffer"
Be like say women don show you shege grin
Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by Testimony1988(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ryda:
You can take a hoe out of the street but you can't take the street out of a hoe.

Know this and drink water angry
That's if she repent from her wayward life, not all ladies are the same, some of them might have flex before but when they get married, it's total faithfulness.
Re: Heartbroken Husband Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him On Their Bed by Evidenx(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
paulolee:
to marry de fear me
My friend go and marry,you never old reach?..hahaha.

(1) (Reply)

Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men / Who Is The Betrayer In This Pics! / Which Of These Hot Chicks Would You Hang Out With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.