Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Prayer Of The Church Is Never A Waste - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Of The Church Is Never A Waste (188 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Of The Church Is Never A Waste by LiveLifeHub(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
I looked back into the insurgence of the corona virus pandemic, its distribution and hazards all over the world.

I looked out how the ungodly society is quick to bad-mouth payers and compare Nigeria or Africa as a praying nation to the developed technology-inclined world.

But I realise God has really helped the African nations, Nigeria in particular from the havoc of the deadly virus. Nations that soley depended on science and technology were wrecked and disgraced, they were surprised with how the African nations, especially Nigeria was able to survive the viral attack.

We all know Nigeria lack the technological capability to surpress and curb the deadly situation, how is that possible if not for God intervention and the answered prayer of the Church (Saints).

Believe it or not, Prayer works.
Re: Prayer Of The Church Is Never A Waste by Mhykel217(m): 1:46am On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
LiveLifeHub:
I looked back into the insurgence of the corona virus pandemic, its distribution and hazards all over the world.

I looked out how the ungodly society is quick to bad-mouth payers and compare Nigeria or Africa as a praying nation to the developed technology-inclined world.

But I realise God has really helped the African nations, Nigeria in particular from the havoc of the deadly virus. Nations that soley depended on science and technology were wrecked and disgraced, they were surprised with how the African nations, especially Nigeria was able to survive the viral attack.

We all know Nigeria lack the technological capability to surpress and curb the deadly situation, how is that possible if not for God intervention and the answered prayer of the Church (Saints).

Believe it or not, Prayer works.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Why Noah Cursed Canaan / Victory In Jesus Only / Portipher's Wife And Joseph Story :the Pidgin English Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.