Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Romance Section Chat Room V - Romance (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Chat Room V (81631 Views)

Romance Section Chat Room VI / Romance Section Chat Room IV / Romance Section Chat Room I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2011
annawhite:

Tobaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  angry angry angry angry angrysexkillz im out! grin grin grin ;DBig thief!

You and coogar should leave my toba for me o grin cheesy

Nawa O! Did we hint that we were gaaaay?  grin grin grin grin Carry ya toba waka fast abeg! Dont look back! grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by bknight: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2011
:
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Nah-- False information. I actually got them from Sir Shina Peters.  Hot Fanta!  grin
Hot Fanta? You wanna get fair by all means? shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2011
sexkillz:

Lead the way! And stop HATING! It's not easy to be a fine Boy! Why is everyone harping on that bow tie? You havent worn one before or what? Please look for a fresh line! I'm tired of hearing bow tie all the time jare! cool
lol. im not hating u cos i ve got nothing to loose or gain in doing that. u shd have realised my tone wasnt to beaf. lol. i have worn a bow tie on couple of occassions and it looks cool. but the way it looks on u make pple lol. especially that ur suit. u can upload the pixs again for Babe and anna to assess. cheesy
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2011
sexkillz:

Nawa O! Did we hint that we were gaaaay?  grin grin grin grin Carry ya toba waka fast abeg! Dont look back! grin grin
guy wetin nah? wetin i do u make u do hala my babe like that?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2011
toba:

lol. im not hating u cos i ve got nothing to loose or gain in doing that. u shd have realised my tone wasnt to beaf. lol. i have worn a bow tie on couple of occassions and it looks cool. but the way it looks on u make pple lol. especially that your suit. u can upload the pixs again for Babe and anna to assess. cheesy
Intelligence reports reaching me has it that, that picture caused enough discombobulation, that would probably last a lifetime! HELL NO! cool
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by annawhite(f): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2011
Sexkillz I hear say na deacon tie u wear!abeg na true grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2011
toba:

but the way it looks on u make pple lol. especially that your suit. u can upload the pixs again for Babe and anna to assess. cheesy

LOL--- I've seen the horrifying sight of sexkillz in his hideous bow-tie already. My contacts tore as a result of seeing that bow-tied portrait of his. grin grin

sexkillz:

Hot Fanta? You wanna get fair by all means? shocked shocked

Fair ke? Ogini? Nah.

Hot fanta asin ; Fantas are suposed to be cold to get full enjoyment, but you're hot (temperature-wise). It's supposed to be an insult. grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

LOL--- I've seen the horrifying sight of sexkillz in his hideous bow-tie already. My contacts tore as a result of seeing that bow-tied portrait of his. grin grin

Fair ke? Ogini? Nah.

Hot fanta asin ; Fantas are suposed to be cold to get full enjoyment, but you're hot (temperature-wise). It's supposed to be an insult. grin

annawhite:

Sexkillz I hear say na deacon tie u wear!abeg na true grin grin grin
No Other BAGA! cool cool
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2011
annawhite:

You and coogar should leave my toba for me o grin cheesy

annawhite, be careful!

BABE!:

grin grin Putting ma shoes back on.

it worked, you see?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

but you're hot . grin[/color]
cool cool
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2011
coogar:

it worked, you see?

Yh yh.

sexkillz:

cool cool

lol--- If you're hot, then I'm not beautiful.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

Yh yh.

lol--- If you're hot, then I'm not beautiful.
Stale news! Gimme something fresh! grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

Yh yh.

the shoes are back on. . . .
signals jammed again. . . . .take the glasses off.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2011
sexkillz:

Stale news! Gimme something fresh! grin grin

lol--Ouch. Ret[i]a[/i]rd. grin Oh pls, I'm beautiful, and you're not hot. Shikena.  
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Cuddlemii: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2011
lol @ toba

Some people just have to be who they claim to be so hard that they come off cheap looking like a primary school pupil.
Its only empty barrels & vessels that list, brag, boast & show off, real people act humble and people will still smell it miles away. Listing companies & acquisitions on a faceless forum doesn't quantify anything. The Adenuga's & Dangote's would still claim they have nothing its part of the market strategy & they know when you are big, you are big that's just it.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2011
coogar:

the shoes are back on. . . .
signals jammed again. . . . .take the glasses off.

No, I'm not changing my picture again-- sorry.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

No, I'm not changing my picture again-- sorry.

meanie!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2011
anna succulent white, why have thou forsaken me?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2011
coogar:

meanie!

aight--lemme satisfy your curiosty a lil' bit--- wink still wearing the Sunnies though. tongue
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by annawhite(f): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2011
coogar:

annawhite, be careful!

Coogar dont point your finger at me,do u know where I come from?
Do u want me to construct a bow wit a broomstick and blind u in d left eye tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
annawhite:

Coogar dont point your finger at me,do u know where I come from?
Do u want me to construct a bow wit a broomstick and blind u in d left eye tongue tongue

i have always known you are related to iya witch.

BABE!:

aight--lemme satisfy your curiosty a lil' bit--- wink still wearing the Sunnies though. tongue

take off the sunnies.
you say you are hot, flaunt it na.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by annawhite(f): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2011
Iya witch? From where?
Something tells me you are living with HIV tongue tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2011
annawhite:

Iya witch? From where?
Something tells me you are living with HIV tongue tongue tongue

you are 100% correct but i got it from you.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2011
Wow
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by annawhite(f): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2011
toba:

anna succulent white, why have thou forsaken me?
LMAO @ succulent!
How are you? And when r coming to calabar? tongue tongue
coogar:

u r wrong!I dunno kno u bro! grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2011
coogar:

take off the sunnies.
you say you are hot, flaunt it na.

I said I was hot? When? I mean, I'm hot (lol), but I never said that.
Not taking them off. They're super-glued to my face.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2011
annawhite:

u r wrong!I dunno kno u bro! grin grin grin

thanx for at least not disputing you have hiv! grin

BABE!:

make a brother smile!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

No offense BABE!, But May breeze NEVER blow you off your feet in Jesus Name. . . AMEN!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2011
Cuddlemii:

lol @ toba

Some people just have to be who they claim to be so hard that they come off cheap looking like a primary school pupil.
sis u are very correct. need i say more? like one nlander who was harrasing u guys. after asking him few academic line question, he disappeared when he couldnt decipher the correct answer. im sure anna can rem da guy

Its only empty barrels & vessels that list, brag, boast & show off, real people act humble and people will still smell it miles away. Listing companies & acquisitions on a faceless forum doesn't quantify anything. The Adenuga's & Dangote's would still claim they have nothing its part of the market strategy & they know when you are big, you are big that's just it.
sis, im going to disagree with u on this. may be in the olden days that line would have passed. i dont know what changed pples mentality. now u are addressed by your dressing, looks, appearance, education background, car and level of financial solvency. in the past pple say 'aso nla ko ni eniyan nla' i.e dressing doesnt mean big man. Today if u go to bid for a job, pple are often advised to wear their best attire or take 2011 model accord in order to stand a chance ahead of competitors. Amongst our men of God, come see show off? they even treat rich pple specially in churches these days. sis this' just showing that the little pride has been forced into us by our environment and society. can u believe i dont own a BB. not becos my inability to afford one but i chose not to. yet my office assistant do make(Jokingly) jest of me that since i dont have BB. its just what the society has turned people into. Hope u are enjoying your evening. Stay cool and God bless u cheesy
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by annawhite(f): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2011
coogar:

Save your strength! Who did this to you? tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2011
annawhite:

Save your strength! Who did this to you? tongue tongue

annawhite!

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102)

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.