Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Romance Section Chat Room V - Romance (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Chat Room V (81512 Views)

Romance Section Chat Room VI / Romance Section Chat Room IV / Romance Section Chat Room I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2011
sexkillz:

No offense BABE!, But May breeze NEVER blow you off your feet in Jesus Name. . . AMEN!

LOL-- But you know this ain't fair right? You're going this route and your picture is not up. Is not fear (lol).

Anyways, I advice you to leave your picture out of your profile. Coz, if you do leave it on your profile---the way I'll finish you ehn-- Chei! Nuff said. grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2011
The idea of this thread was for chatting,mingle and flirting. Its obvious since some motherfcckers came in here everything just changed way too fast. Take your sad life to your failed government and your parents for bringing you into the poor and suffering world/life knowing they can't make it ok for you or better still make it your own way. Don't go around here acting as if the world owe you a damn thing. Sons and daughter's of btches. And again if you know you get emotional online over nothing you need to get of the fcking computer and get a life, the few good looking/attractive chicks here don't stay online half to the Ape skanky looking ones, lonely and searching, still forming 5star chick.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

LOL-- But you know this ain't fair right? You're going this route and your picture is not up. Is not fear (lol).

Anyways, I advice you to leave your picture out of your profile. Coz, if you do leave it on your profile---the way I'll finish you ehn-- Chei! Nuff said. grin

Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2011
REALITY101:

The idea of this thread was for chatting,mingle and flirting. Its obvious since some motherfcckers came in here everything just changed way too fast. Take your sad life to your failed government and your parents for bringing you into the poor and suffering world/life knowing they can't make it ok for you or better still make it your own way. Don't go around here acting as if the world owe you a damn thing. Sons and daughter's of btches. And again if you know you get emotional online over nothing you need to get of the fcking computer and get a life, the few good looking/attractive chicks here don't stay online half to the Ape skanky looking ones, lonely and searching, still forming 5star chick.
Deal with it!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2011
Deal with what dude? If there's anyone here who got something to deal with it got to be you bro.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2011
Why?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2011
sexkillz:

Why?

i really dunno why you give that reality101 nincompoop the audience he doesn't deserve.
a twerp that has been identified as a product of a cheap drunk f[i]u[/i]ck now has the chutzpah to say some people have sad lives. how ironic?
why is it that the most empty-headed vermins make the loudest noise?

if he can't stand the heat in this kitchen, he should arm himself with a crayon and colour a fuckin zebra!
blimey, if reality101's life is so screwed up, he should get a strong rope, find a beam to tie it to and go the saddam hussein way.
i am sick and tired of a street urchin stinking up the whole place with his halitosis. brainless sonofawhore!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
Coogar Mehn! Change is CONSTANT! Fall in or Fall Out! It's their Choice to make! And i dont give a [b]f[/b]uck what they say! I'm loving every minute! They can all DEAL WITH IT!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
sexkillz:

And i dont give a f[i]u[/i]ck what they say! I'm loving every minute! They can all DEAL WITH IT!

See this one o. Hahaha-- Badt Guys!  grin You must really think you're on point. Expired Tuna Fish!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

See this one o. Hahaha-- Badt Guys!  grin You must really think you're on point. Expired Tuna Fish!

no matter how you try to spin it, you are still a meanie! tongue
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2011
coogar you love my handle don't you? Keep on whining like a hungry toddler you will be alright
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2011
coogar:

no matter how you try to spin it, you are still a meanie! tongue

You think I'm mean for real?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

You think I'm mean for real?

as long as those sunnies are on, yesssssssssss!

REALITY101:

coogar you love my handle don't you? Keep on whining like a hungry toddler you will be alright

your moniker makes a mockery of what the word means!
hungry toddler? tsk tsk! you are such a lummox!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2011
coogar:

as long as those sunnies are on, yesssssssssss!

Aight---I'm quite idle today, so your curiosity, again, shall be satisfied. wink
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

Aight---I'm quite idle today, so your curiosity, again, shall be satisfied. wink

go babe! go babe! go!!
go babe! go babe! go!!!!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2011
coogar:

go babe! go babe! go!!
go babe! go babe! go!!!!

I'm happy you're happy. I hope you're saving them.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

I'm happy you're happy. I hope you're saving them.

#coughs#
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^ Fish! grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2011
coogar dude you such a good follower without a mind of your own. Have fun playing with dora explorer. . Talk to you whenever you have your skinny senses back.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2011
REALITY101:

coogar dude you such a good follower without a mind of your own. Have fun playing with dora explorer. . Talk to you whenever you have your skinny senses back.

i'm the most independent dude you'll ever meet in your screwed up life. . .
kindly tuck your tail between your scrawny legs and scram. . . .you're screwing up my chi.

BABE!:

^^ Fish! grin

more. . .
gimme some more. . .
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^ I'm done fam.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

^^ I'm done fam.

i saw just one. . . .you promised four.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2011
Keep on wishing. Homeless Arrow. Scammer'aka Cyber cafe attendant
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2011
coogar:

i saw just one. . . .you promised four.

You don't know your maths sha. I haven't promised any, and I've given four. You should be very elated. This situation is very hard to come by on NL--- grin You never jam.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

Pls STOP flattering me! I'm SHY! Cant you see i'm blushing?

Have you bought some ARROWS for your BOW legs yet? tongue tongue That's why i keep advising you to STOP forcing yourself to CATWALK, if it's not[b] innate[/b] in you! grin grin grin

Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

You don't know your maths sha. I haven't promised any, and I've given four. You should be very elated. This situation is very hard to come by on NL--- grin You never jam.

seriously, i only caught one. . . .
lemme see the other three and i will bother you not again.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2011
sexkillz:

Pls STOP flattering me! I'm SHY! Cant you see i'm blushing?
Have you bought some ARROWS for your BOW legs yet? tongue tongue

lol-- 4uck be unto ye.

coogar:

seriously, i only caught one. . . .
lemme see the other three and i will bother you not again.

Nope. Request declined.
You didn't save them?-- You're slow sha.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

lol-- 4uck be unto ye.

After you [b]MAD[/b]emoiselle! grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Pweety4me(f): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2011
. . .
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

Nope. Request declined.
You didn't save them?-- You're slow sha.

your methods were quite weird.
i didn't even know you were loading it there. . . .i was expecting to see it here. . .

what's your YID?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Pweety4me(f): 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2011
@Babe is that ur pic?interesting!. . cool pic sha. smiley
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

. . .
Pweety! cheesy Howdy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (102)

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). / Prewedding Photos Of Canadian Lady & Nigerian Man: "My Arms Will Be Your Home" / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.