Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG (37077 Views)

Ronaldo A Liar? Manchester City Denies Ronaldo's Transfer Was Ever Close. / #ronaldomessifans: Who Is Football GOAT Between Ronaldo And Messi? Your Opinion / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by donielord(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2022
Messi missed a penalty....... Courtois wey catch am nko?
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by seyz91(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2022
Confirm!

Penalty no sure for anybody, na game of luck

Still world best to me nomatter what anyone says
.HE'S THE real Goat
dawnomike:
He is a victim of his own success... Any player could have lost the penalty so what's the Ish?
Ronaldo lost a penalty couple of weeks ago...
Mane lost a penalty during afcon finals
Terry, lampard, Neymar,aguero and many more have lost crucial penalties in time past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by htdot: 9:52am On Feb 22, 2022
Messi haters are many o.... This nobody want to use messi and trend.
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by silverlinen(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2022
I don read comments above me wey messi fans dey talk anyhow.
If na Cr7 dey for that team dey play very bad, dem for don use criticism finish that GOAT.
Messi dey for that team with those world class players still dey struggl, haba it's clear this guy is finished.
At barcelona, he was being pampered, by always given passes even though the owners those guys are in a better position to score.
Now wey him don enter team wey dem no even look him face see how e dey struggle.

1 Like

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by GEEBITE: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2022
The interview article referred to him as PSG legend . Himself and George Weah took PSG to another level and he was an accomplished playmaker too playing for the national team. If because you are young not to know him shouldnt make you rubbish him. Do you know Platini,Tigana,Alain Giresse, Luis Fernandez,J.P Papin etc. These great French players were joy to watch .
FahBuLous:
We don't know Rothen...

Please who the fvck is he??

So because he missed a penalty, he should be roasted?

When Ronaldo missed against Middleborough, non of this foolish ex players came out...

Hatred will not take you anywhere rotten or what do ever your name is...

2 Likes

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by danot1030: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2022
dawnomike:
He is a victim of his own success... Any player could have lost the penalty so what's the Ish?
Terry, lampard, Neymar,aguero and many more have lost crucial penalties in time past

Messi na bad market, next time other clubs will be careful not to rush at signing him up

1 Like

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Bigchristo: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2022
Kingosytex:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/21/your-transfer-was-bad-idea-youre-a-burden-on-psg-rothen-slams-lionel-messi/
That’s rubbish talk, Messi was on his own quietly before PSG signed him so deal with it and stop complaining
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by solution47(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2022
She should have stayed at Barca ...
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Polynek(m): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2022
Messi is generating huge amount of money for PSG
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by ProphetJeroboam: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2022
ceematics:
I pray they meet Bayern again in the next round ,all these packaging must be exposed
Bayern with their porous defense now? PSG will ram them
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2022
dawnomike:

U don’t get it psg has an overloaded squad yet running far below capacity. It is unfathomable.
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Afonasa(m): 11:05am On Feb 22, 2022
That's the truth but he shouldn't narrow it to one incident, generally they have been off the mark.....but I know messi will come good sha...

Check out my signature guys....the guarantee Is for integrity
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by DECLAN2015(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
Messi would have stayed back at Barcelona

That's probably where his destiny lies.

We all know it...so nothing new
He cant perform outside barca
It is a fact
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by pacespot(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2022
The problem with Messi now is that, he cannot handle criticisms like this, there is no one at PSG to protect him from the French press unlike in the Barcelona. This is where Ronald has a little bit of edge over Messi, people can crucify CR7 today and he will go on the pitch tomorrow and deliver a stunning performance to shut up his critics. I think being able to ignore a discerning press when it is needed and just focus on what you do is a good skill everyone must learn these days.

1 Like

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by CoronaVirusPro: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2022
Dude cannot click anywhere

He should return to Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Bouncing2(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2022
Baba is just a victim of his quality, records and achievements
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Damian10(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yes!! I think messi should get all the whip after missing a pernalty since his fans think him to be out of this world (god) grin

1 Like

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
danot1030:

Messi na bad market, next time other clubs will be careful not to rush at signing him up
Bad market?

1. PSG's revenue and profile improved drastically with the signing of Messi.

2. What did PSG achieve before Messi came.? Last season they couldn't even win the league and they have never won the champions league.

So what is bad market?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by kennyamusan(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
pacespot:
The problem with Messi now is that, he cannot handle criticisms like this, there is no one at PSG to protect him from the French press unlike in the Barcelona. This is where Ronald has a little bit of edge over Messi, people can crucify CR7 today and he will go on the pitch tomorrow and deliver a stunning performance to shut up his critics. I think being able to ignore a discerning press when it is needed and just focus on what you do is a good skill everyone must learn these days.
So you mean Messi cannot go on the pitch to shut his critics?

1. They said he was finished at Barca after 5 months of last season, he csme back, won the pichichi and won the copa del rey.

2. They said he was a flop for Argentina, he came back dominated and won Copa America.

3. They said he was finished, he came back and won his record 7th ballon dor.

How else does a player go to the field to shut up his critics?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Dude cannot click anywhere

He should return to Barcelona.
Very many times they said he was finished at Barcelona.

Infact since 2014 they have been saying Messi is finished.

Between 2014 and now he has won ;

*3 ballon dors.
*Copa America.
*Broken Pele's records.
*Become player with the highest assists in history.
*Golden balls and Golden boots everywhere.

But talking about being finished!
Now he's 35 someday he must surely 'finish'

Pele finished.
Maradona finished.
Zidane finished.
Cryuff finished.
Ronaldo de lima finished.
Ronaldinho finihsed.

But many stupiid people are expecting Messi not to "finish"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by FahBuLous: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
GEEBITE:
The interview article referred to him as PSG legend . Himself and George Weah took PSG to another level and he was an accomplished playmaker too playing for the national team. If because you are young not to know him shouldnt make you rubbish him. Do you know Platini,Tigana,Alain Giresse, Luis Fernandez,J.P Papin etc. These great French players were joy to watch .
I know PSG legends and I don't know of rothen...

His opinion doesn't matter...
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by victooman: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Baloranking:
All i can say is. Even with all the hate and fake news from media. He's not going trophy less this season.

Can't same the same about his rival in man u angry grin
you are dumb o, when last did PSG as a team goes trophless,,? the same people like u when Ronaldo won seria A two times criticize him that they have been winning it before his arrival, are the same people hailing messi for winning the league with two goals..make una dey troll with sense naa

1 Like

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by JOemmy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
That madrid match was my first time to see messi miss a penalty that guy used to be an alien.
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
victooman:
you are dumb o, when last did PSG as a team goes trophless,,? the same people like u when Ronaldo won seria A two times criticize him that they have been winning it before his arrival, are the same people hailing messi for winning the league with two goals..make una dey troll with sense naa
You guys take things forgranted because this a a faceless forum.

And why do you guys always mischievously refuse to talk about his 5 champions league goals.?

Did he score those goals for barcelona? Or are those ones not goals?

And by the way he still has 15 league matches to go; he's got 2 goals and 8 assists.

What would you say if he ends this season with 10 Goals and 10 Assists in the league alone.? And he wins the French league?

Will you shut up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
FahBuLous:
I know PSG legends and I don't know of rothen...

His opinion doesn't matter...
Nobody knows Rothen.

I swear i never heard about that name before now.

I wonder if he even played for Le Blues.

The man can open mouth to shamelessly insult Messi.

On a scale of 1 to 10 on a football scale, if we rate Messi at 10, Rotten would be 0.5 aswear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by danot1030: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
tesppidd:
Bad market?

1. PSG's revenue and profile improved drastically with the signing of Messi.

2. What did PSG achieve before Messi came.? Last season they couldn't even win the league and they have never won the champions league.

So what is bad market?

Relax my man, Messi @35 done wear out.

1 Like

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
danot1030:

Relax my man, Messi @35 done wear out.
Good

There are over one thousand footballers over 35 in Europe today.

Name 3 that are better than Messi at 35.
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by danot1030: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
tesppidd:
Good

There are over one thousand footballers over 35 in Europe today.

Name 3 that are better than Messi at 35.

My man easy, is Messi sharing money? I fit drop my account number o, I no dey forbid his money o.
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
danot1030:

My man easy, is Messi sharing money? I fit drop my account number o, I no dey forbid his money o.
Do you know how to read and write in English Language?
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by danot1030: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
tesppidd:
Do you know how to read and write in English Language?

Be my teacher na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka / Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal / Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Frees 40 Prisoners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.