Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit (22324 Views)

How Bad Is Second Class Lower Division In The Labour Market? / Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With Second Class Lower? / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by EhisChelsea1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Walkee:
I graduated from AAU Ekpoma. Nobody has ever had First class in my department. Only 20 of us had 2.1 out of close to 300 students. The question is did any of us deserve first class? The answer is no. All my friends said they did me dirty for not awarding me First class hons. I told them I wasn't worth it. As early as 200 level I knew it was impossible for me to get First class despite the fact that I had 14 A's and 3 B's in the 17 courses we did in 200L.
I had 5 C's and 1 D in 100 level which automatically meant first class was now a mountain because as from 300 L all lecturers start marking scripts with much more scrutiny. They no longer look you with secondary school eyes as they were doing in 100 L.

Ok! Good to know say na my fellow alumni I Dey chat with. Now, how possible is it that NO STUDENT from this our institution deserves first class? Yet, these same students go go other schools and break every breakable records.

Do you know, even May that got first class in 2005, na 2:1 dem still put for her convocation brochure? I still remember that brochure like say na yesterday. Dem put Nil for first class, con put her name for number 1 for 2:1 list with her almost 5.00 CpGA.... people like Christian Oronsaye and Efosa of Elect -Elect... those were clearly first class products..

What about Gani Arobo who was on a very strong 2:1 as at 200L, only to have his grades reduced to 3rd class in 300L simply cos he was outspoken, a bone in the neck of school management and had intention of contesting for SUG 001! How do one explain a fall from 3.9+ in 200L to 2.4+ in 300L?

1 Like

Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by charlsecy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
kingphilip:
Why did he wait till this time after 8-9 years before all this
Talk true, did you read the article?
Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by Gwayas(m): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hisbah21:
This one doesnot really understand the university system and the courts. he will spend another 15years hanging waiting for the judgement. And they will rule in favor of the university
No, his result will be corrected but in the case of any damages, he will not be awarded.
Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by LordIsaac(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Ok! Good to know say na my fellow alumni I Dey chat with. Now, how possible is it that NO STUDENT from this our institution deserves first class? Yet, these same students go go other schools and break every breakable records.

Do you know, even May that got first class in 2005, na 2:1 dem still put for her convocation brochure? I still remember that brochure like say na yesterday. Dem put Nil for first class, con put her name for number 1 for 2:1 list with her almost 5.00 CpGA.... people like Christian Oronsaye and Efosa of Elect -Elect... those were clearly first class products..

What about Gani Arobo who was on a very strong 2:1 as at 200L, only to have his grades reduced to 3rd class in 300L simply cos he was outspoken, a bone in the neck of school management and had intention of contesting for SUG 001! How do one explain a fall from 3.9+ in 200L to 2.4+ in 300L?
I went to academic office to verify something in my school. I saw the result for the graduating class of last session who are already doing their NYSC now. A girl got first class in that set and was awarded same on her testimonial. But to my greatest surprise, I saw nil for first class under the summary cover page for the session in academic office....I'm sure she doesn't even know this is is the case. Will this affect her later? I'm so shocked o! Seeing you mention the same thing now. I used to think it was an error... obviously, it isn't. Do you think she can sue the school?
Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by ModestGal(f): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Best news today. This has given me inspiration I swear, give me some years more. I will sue the life in my universities

Then I will go to my secondary school and sue them. It will be for the purpose of students abuse awareness. I swear,it will trend, let's just watch and see
Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by ModestGal(f): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hisbah21:

most schools like...?. how many lawsuits are universities into? i know its unfair.. i will only advice him to accept his result and move on
Shut the hell up. People like you are the problem we have in Nigeria. People should move on after being cheated on what can easily be corrected and edited

1 Like

Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by ModestGal(f): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Walkee:
Which one is "I believe"?
Don't you know your scores in all the courses you did?
Go and calculate you idiot. I knew my exact cgpa immediately they released our final year results. It's very easy to calculate dumb students always say, "they did not give me first class etc" nobody gives you first class, you get first class. Calculate your results and stop being a nuisance
You are the dumb idiot here. I am schooling presently in a Canadian school,and students don't need to be the one to calculate shit. This is why Nigeria and Africa is backward, because of dumb retarded fools like you that think you know something when you don't know
anything. It's not student duty to calculate their CGPA,it's the schools duty to give accurate calculation without any error. Even if there were to be an error,in anything, they duly apologize and it's corrected without any further delay.
Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by Aaay: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin

After failing it’s suing

1 Like

Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by Walkee: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
ModestGal:

You are the dumb idiot here. I am schooling presently in a Canadian school,and students don't need to be the one to calculate shit. This is why Nigeria and Africa is backward, because of dumb retarded fools like you that think you know something when you don't know
anything. It's not student duty to calculate their CGPA,it's the schools duty to give accurate calculation without any error. Even if there were to be an error,in anything, they duly apologize and it's corrected without any further delay.
who is this mumu?

You have no idea what you are ranting about. I never said he was the one to calculate. He said "I believe" which means he does not even know what he is talking about. If he had said, " I have calculated my cgpa and it does not tally with what they gave me" that would be something else entirely. He does not even know his actual grades yet he's ranting all over the place. There were many fools like that back then in the university.
As a student you need to know your scores and grades, if during computations there's a mistake you show the lecturers your records compared to theirs not telling people you believe you deserve more. Who has time for such nonsense in a university with thousands of students waiting to be attended to?

1 Like

Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by ModestGal(f): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Walkee:
who is this mumu?

You have no idea what you are ranting about. I never said he was the one to calculate. He said "I believe" which means he does not even know what he is talking about. If he had said, " I have calculated my cgpa and it does not tally with what they gave me" that would be something else entirely. He does not even know his actual grades yet he's ranting all over the place. There were many fools like that back then in the university.
As a student you need to know your scores and grades, if during computations there's a mistake you show the lecturers your records compared to theirs not telling people you believe you deserve more. Who has time for such nonsense in a university with thousands of students waiting to be attended to?
Shut the hell up. I also graduated from a Nigerian university, and I have been to international university as well, there's no where else except in Africa where student calculate their cgpas, and that's why Africa will continue to be behind. Schools are to do their work,and do it accurately without error. And if there are errors, such are easily corrected within days, most max of 2days. Infact, students don't bother to calc, because they have trust(complete trust) in their school. But in Nigeria, I didn't see many of my results till 300l, 400l, some after seeing the grade, they change it again, some missing scripts and the lecturer will say it boldly,they can't find students scripts, and students have to repeat the course. As a Nigerian student, you have to be praying for so many unnecessary things, God,don't let me have missing script,God,let Lecturer favour me, and other rubbish, not witnessed anywhere else except backward Godforsaken Africa.
And that's because of useless people like you,that go about spitting rubbish, and giving those useless Nigerian ASUU and Nasu to be hell lazy, saying students should be able to calculate their cgpa,when it's never their duty and they shouldn't have any reason to do that.

The day Nigeria,get rid of people like you,the country might be better and see more reason for efficiency.
Right now, someone calls me to ask if I have any problem filling any forms, they send me mails, and reply to mails, I have mental health support, academic support,etc. Even here,I'm sure if there was no automatic cgpa calculator, those people would help me calculate my chpa and explain to me if need be. Note,I decided to go to school this year because I felt the need to learn and I'm assured of no worries and support, unlike in Nigeria, where school itself will give you mental health problems

1 Like

Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by Walkee: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
ModestGal:

Shut the hell up. I also graduated from a Nigerian university, and I have been to international university as well, there's no where else except in Africa where student calculate their cgpas, and that's why Africa will continue to be behind. Schools are to do their work,and do it accurately without error. And if there are errors, such are easily corrected within days, most max of 2days. Infact, students don't bother to calc, because they have trust(complete trust) in their school. But in Nigeria, I didn't see many of my results till 300l, 400l, some after seeing the grade, they change it again, some missing scripts and the lecturer will say it boldly,they can't find students scripts, and students have to repeat the course. As a Nigerian student, you have to be praying for so many unnecessary things, God,don't let me have missing script,God,let Lecturer favour me, and other rubbish, not witnessed anywhere else except backward Godforsaken Africa.
And that's because of useless people like you,that go about spitting rubbish, and giving those useless Nigerian ASUU and Nasu to be hell lazy, saying students should be able to calculate their cgpa,when it's never their duty and they shouldn't have any reason to do that.

The day Nigeria,get rid of people like you,the country might be better and see more reason for efficiency.
Right now, someone calls me to ask if I have any problem filling any forms, they send me mails, and reply to mails, I have mental health support, academic support,etc. Even here,I'm sure if there was no automatic cgpa calculator, those people would help me calculate my chpa and explain to me if need be. Note,I decided to go to school this year because I felt the need to learn and I'm assured of no worries and support, unlike in Nigeria, where school itself will give you mental health problems
you are a big fool. All my results were uploaded my school profile. I calculated my grades. The school did its computation everything was correct. Most of the idiots back then in the university shouting how schools don't give so so so and so degree or class accumulated many carry overs but were carrying shoulders everywhere. When they get embarrassed with third class they start saying they didn't give me 2.1. If you are sure of your allegations why not calculate your results and show it?
You don't have to calculate your results yourself but if you are not satisfied with what you got you first of all have to calculate, have your own proof before you start vomiting nonsense. Whom are you telling "I believe"? Who cares what you believe
Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by Idadurun: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
irunoko:
lol did you say new wave of academic crime? Such issues are as old as cultism in Nigerian universities.the ministries aren't interested in issues like that except there's something in it for them.e.g your papa Na senator and helping you means they can get contract or some form of reward
This is bad, shows the level of retrogression of our educational institutions.

1 Like

Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by Walkee: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
ModestGal:

you are a very big mugu. How much are Nigerian lecturers earning?
You open your useless mouth and call ASUU lazy? Do you even have enough brain cells to comprehend their demands? You most likely got bombarded with carry-overs for dullness which is why you harbor such hatred for Nigerian universities. You are just dull, nothing more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by Idadurun: 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Walkee:
you are a big fool. All my results were uploaded my school profile. I calculated my grades. The school did its computation everything was correct. Most of the idiots back then in the university shouting how schools don't give so so so and so degree or class accumulated many carry overs but were carrying shoulders everywhere. When they get embarrassed with third class they start saying they didn't give me 2.1. If you are sure of your allegations why not calculate your results and show it?
You don't have to calculate your results yourself but if you are not satisfied with what you got you first of all have to calculate, have your own proof before you start vomiting nonsense. Whom are you telling "I believe"? Who cares what you believe
It seems a dummy wrote that thrash you commented on.
Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by Walkee: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Idadurun:
It seems a dummy wrote that thrash you commented on.
she just wants to tell us Nairaland peasants that she is in Canada cry
Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by ModestGal(f): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Walkee:
you are a very big mugu. How much are Nigerian lecturers earning?
You open your useless mouth and call ASUU lazy? Do you even have enough brain cells to comprehend their demands? You most likely got bombarded with carry-overs for dullness which is why you harbor such hatred for Nigerian universities. You are just dull, nothing more
Well, infact they earn too much
In Canada, professors earn 100-150k$, which is equivalent to what assistant lecturers earn in Nigeria. If anything, federal government should reduce their earnings, because after all,they produce unemployable graduates and yahoo boys/ritual killers. As well as mentally ill adults roaming the streets like you. So their impact in the Nigerian society iss nothing ,so federal government should reduce their earnings, many of them should go into business or look for other Jobs, we all know, university education in Nigeria is useless for the earners,so why bother paying them anything.
Their salary is high,it's just the nairaa thats weak

1 Like

Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by vic4real22: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
NobIeKING:
uniben?
he said delsu, not uniben oga
Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by ModestGal(f): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Walkee:
she just wants to tell us Nairaland peasants that she is in Canada cry
If course, I am, and I have been to many countries with my Third class, and my inability to calculate CGPA, and your First class has only helped a local dog to bite you. The dog go still eat your certificate
Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by Walkee: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
ModestGal:

If course, I am, and I have been to many countries with my Third class, and my inability to calculate CGPA, and your First class has only helped a local dog to bite you. The dog go still eat your certificate
lmao. You literally sell amazon cards for survival. If you actually read that thread I went home to see my elder sister. You should screenshot your account balance let me screenshot my bitcoin wallet let's upload it right now. If you are richer than me I will deactivate this account right now. Make sure the time on your status bar is bar is showing
Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by Walkee: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
ModestGal:

just so you know, I will move to UAE and apply for a lecturing job once I'm done with my M.A.
Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by dettolgel: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Thanksful:

If our forefathers had your mindset most of the things we are enjoying wouldn't have been possible.

What did your forefathers did that you are enjoying in this country?

Anything with any semblance of enjoyment is thanks to the forefathers of the western people. grin
Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by Gbajumon: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Walkee:
Which one is "I believe"?
Don't you know your scores in all the courses you did?
Go and calculate you idiot. I knew my exact cgpa immediately they released our final year results. It's very easy to calculate dumb students always say, "they did not give me first class etc" nobody gives you first class, you get first class. Calculate your results and stop being a nuisance

Bro, did you mark your scripts yourself?

I knew what grades I would get immediately after I hand over my scripts. So would cry foul play when am expecting an A because I performed for an A, but the result when it is released says I have a D.
Re: DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
ModestGal:

Well, infact they earn too much
In Canada, professors earn 100-150k$, which is equivalent to what assistant lecturers earn in Nigeria. If anything, federal government should reduce their earnings, because after all,they produce unemployable graduates and yahoo boys/ritual killers. As well as mentally ill adults roaming the streets like you. So their impact in the Nigerian society iss nothing ,so federal government should reduce their earnings, many of them should go into business or look for other Jobs, we all know, university education in Nigeria is useless for the earners,so why bother paying them anything.
Their salary is high,it's just the nairaa thats weak

I agree with you my sister. True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A / Ambrose Alli University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Storm Oba's Palace (Pics) / Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.