Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery (14982 Views)

"Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by Offpoint1: 8:04am On Feb 22, 2022
Lol
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by Offpoint1: 8:07am On Feb 22, 2022
Ever8090:
I am not understanding the driver of the vehicle, a driver have you sign that there is danger ahead, you waited for 5 minutes, didn't see any vehicle coming from that direction then you decided to move ahead to confront the danger?...na so Ghana people no get sense!!?
Think sey na only me read that partgrin

Both driver and passengers no get sense.
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by Bahamas95(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2022
At least nobody was killed, that's the most important thing.

That driver should be tied in front of the bus and flogged by all the passengers for being so foolish..... Somebody alert you say danger dey front you still mumu drive go meet dem.

Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2022
Offpoint1:

Think sey na only me read that partgrin

Both driver and passengers no get sense.
think say na only me too.. the story no clear.
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2022
Ever8090:
I am not understanding the driver of the vehicle, a driver have you sign that there is danger ahead, you waited for 5 minutes, didn't see any vehicle coming from that direction then you decided to move ahead to confront the danger?...na so Ghana people no get sense!!?
I am telling you !!! That Mumu driver must be investigated ! E bi like say em hand dey inside that mugu moves grin grin cheesy
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by Blackdisciple(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2022
For long time now am hearing robbers in Ghana but in Nigeria it's a daily news....

So many countries out there dey enjoy sha

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by Gamezi(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPp-JwNP1t/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I’m a driver and I was going to buy an engine for my vehicle in Kumasi. My Mobile Money phone was last week stolen by another set of armed robbers at Kintampo so I decided to carry the money in my bag but unfortunately, I have been robbed again," he told 3news.

Village people are following this man
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by Pootle: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2022
what will @righteousness say to this religious robbers
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by davillian(m): 9:00am On Feb 22, 2022
thesicilian:
Some of these drivers may be part of the robbery gangs.
No mind the mumu driver
Someone alerted him of the Danger ahead he stopped for five mins and when he saw no vehicles coming he decided to go forward....
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by uptownemmygee(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2022
Driver nah werey
Passengers nah mutula
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by Walelavender(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2022
That driver is first class mumu. You got the first sign, that there was danger. You never got the second sign that the road was free, yet you continued the journey with the co-mumu passengers.
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2022
The driver is a suspect too because you sense there was danger in front and proceed the journey despite warning from incoming vehicle.
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by mdntiri(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2022
davillian:

No mind the mumu driver
Someone alerted him of the Danger ahead he stopped for five mins and when he saw no vehicles coming he decided to go forward....

Don't blame the driver too much. Robberies are not too common here like they're in Nigeria, so lots of us have not developed an "anti robbery sense". And he also wants to quickly reach his destination from a long night journey

3 Likes

Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2022
Which kind mumu driver be that Sha na Ghanian
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by AngelicBeing: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2022
Ever8090:
I am not understanding the driver of the vehicle,..a driver gave you sign that there is danger ahead, you waited for 5 minutes, didn't see any vehicle coming from that direction then you decided to move ahead to confront the danger?...na so Ghana people no get sense!!?
Gbamsulotely sad
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by tommy589(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2022
Ekpekus:

The matter just tire me... The passengers should have insisted that the driver chill until traffic starts coming from the other direction

They don't experience such a crime in Ghana,used to be one of the most peaceful countries in the world Hearing of gun to rob was non existent when I stayed there. Aliens, particularly Nigerians won't find it easy in time to come
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by judedwriter(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Only the prayer for salvation will work for such hardened people.
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by rampantlover: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ever8090:
I am not understanding the driver of the vehicle,..a driver gave you sign that there is danger ahead, you waited for 5 minutes, didn't see any vehicle coming from that direction then you decided to move ahead to confront the danger?...na so Ghana people no get sense!!?

And you the sensible ones you voted for a Fulani cattle rearer as your president. A country full of mumu people grin grin grin grin Buhari is not even qualified to sell dog chains in Ghana because he needs to speak English and we all know it's a problem for him. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by sinkhole: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
rampantlover:

And you the sensible ones you voted for a Fulani cattle rearer as your president. A country full of mumu people grin grin grin grin Buhari is not even qualified to sell dog chains in Ghana because he needs to speak English and we all know it's a problem for him. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
"E lo n'koko, ara omo le", what are we saying and what are you saying?
During election, people stayed at home because they knew that going to the polling stations might earned them broken heads and bones, unfortunately, the politicians, including Buhari, took advantage of that and voted themselves in! How is that compared with the situation at hand, where some people sheepishly put themselves in the hands of robbers?
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by Ever8090: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
rampantlover:

any careless word from your president will have Buhari close the border that you guys are miles away from and the entire Ghana will go about morning like the other time,.so just shut the F up....
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by Effybaba(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
This guy kingKDP is a fraudster who go about defrauding people that he is a book publisher on Amazon. He previous account on nairaland was kdpkiller.
No one should listen to him.

KingKDP

post=110436328:

They obviously high on something or do I call these mockery of God?

If you really want me to believe in all these religion/prayer shii, something should happen to those robbers but if not, I still don’t believe in prayers or all these bullsh!!t called region.. I believe in God sha but I don’t believe he works in a way you people think he works!! Lol

What is Amazon KDP (Kindle Publishing)?

Kindle Direct Publishing (kdp) is Amazon's book-publishing technology, which allows you to self-publish a book online and sell it as an eBook or print-on-demand book to readers.

Authors can directly upload their book files for eBooks, which will show in the Kindle store as an eBook that readers can purchase and download immediately.

How do you make money from this?

You can make money by publishing books on Amazon KDP… The good news is that with my Amazon KDP profit system, you don’t need to be a writer to start making money on Amazon… I’ll guide you through the whole process till you make your first $$ which shouldn’t pass 3 days max after implementing my system.

This is what I’m offering you

1. Creation of account (Amazon KDP)
2. Getting books (Free for life)
3. Cover design
4. Uploading and setting up your payment system.
This alone will give you nothing less than $800 monthly.

The screenshot you are seeing there is just February so far. I have been running this business for a more than 3 years and I can say my experience is top notch. You can make your research by yourself before sending me a message.

What’s=App ‪ ‪0 904  019 95 1 8‬
Re: Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery by OdogwuBlog: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

the driver is part of them, they informed you of the danger ahead, you saw a passenger bus with passengers lying on the floor, so there is nothing you could do? Prayer Points Against Shame And Disgrace

if you talk that nonsense in Nigeria station, you go enter cell for days until you confessed wetin u no do sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested / Bandits Kill 10 Worshipers In Niger State Mosque / Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.