Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal (23391 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by phorget(m): 7:09am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
b4 u can talk to me, go & help the needy first.

Matthew 6:3...
So why should I tell you I've helped someone?

Your pastors won't ever tell you the truth but he's only interested in getting his tithe cos that's what he feed on.
Study the scriptures by yourself and you'll know more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Igo9(m): 7:19am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
GOD had already said it that people perished because they lacked knowledge
while bibe describe you in the book of matthew 7 and 2thesalonia that false men of God will led you astray

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Golan007: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
your tithes to GOD is different from the money u give to the poor, obedient is better than sacrifice sacrificial.

See what I did there?

grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by igbowoman: 7:22am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
All of you abusing the pastor lack spiritual understanding. One thing that is certain about tithe is that if you dont pay ur tithe to GOD, the devil will collect it from you with force.

This is a lie from the pit of hell

Thats the scare tactics for mugus to pay them

15 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by GraphicsMaster1: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2022
... Your Offence Is Punishable - Clergyman David Ibiyeomie

The Senior Pastor of Salvation Ministry, David Ibiyeomie, has described the failure of Christians to pay tithes as criminal, noting that it is compulsory to pay tithe, IgbereTV reports.....
Many deliverance ministries, they just go for deliverance, this is the problem, they don’t pay tithe faithfully?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by tillaman(m): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2022
I have never paid before but I am a good giver

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 22, 2022
What do you call those eating tithe money...money meant for the poor, vulnerable and maintenance of church members?

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Enemyofpeace: 7:27am On Feb 22, 2022
Thief parading himself as a pastor

5 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Caseless: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2022
Thieves everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by duduade: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2022
You are high on cheap pcm Sir

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by ednut1(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2022
useless conman at it again

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by onikoyikosoko: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPpZGjNWJb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What's this idiot saying? Useless tithes collector...... nigeria version of xtianity is full of stomach infrastructure pastors, fraud and fools......

6 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by DonBenny77(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2022
grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by ZUBY77(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2022
I only blame people who will go and sit down to listen to these scammers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by onikoyikosoko: 7:32am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
your tithes to GOD is different from the money u give to the poor, obedient is better than sacrifice.

God get account for this earth abi? Black men and black brains

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by maticar: 7:32am On Feb 22, 2022
Truth
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by athaboi(f): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
your tithes to GOD is different from the money u give to the poor, obedient is better than sacrifice.
is it the only thing to be obeyed in the bible? Have you finished obeying the 10 commandments? The worse which is adultery... married men sleeping with girls everywhere even the church members that pays tithe! How many of God's command have you obeyed??

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by PotatoSalad(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2022
Kingpee2:
Ok I get ,Tithe is like the tax you have to pay to get to Heaven ....Wish I had the power to give you a very cold knock on that your bald head sir ...
You can o. Just go to his church and manage to reach the pulpit, but I think that man is violent. Seen some of his preachings. He fit fight you right there. grin

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by bmdmix11: 7:32am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
All of you abusing the pastor lack spiritual understanding. One thing that is certain about tithe is that if you dont pay ur tithe to GOD, the devil will collect it from you with force.
zombie grin

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by yemmight(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2022
Power drunk Pastor. Imagine calling your members criminals. End time Pastor. I still blame people who attend your church.

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Theunbothered: 7:33am On Feb 22, 2022
Rubbish, imagine such coming from someone who lives in the poverty capital of the world.

Nigerians deserve the mess they live in if this is who guides their thinking

7 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by PotatoSalad(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Zombie don drop quote grin

5 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Zulu2022: 7:33am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
oga God is those poor ppl u see,the hungry,you can't see or withstand to see God,he no be man..give ur tithe to the needy,e no de reach Dem if given to pastor,and if there is need for church ,then contribution is welcome...unless u re benefiting from this scammers,yahoo men way de cast others,now client don the wiseup ,the no de deliver,e com de shout pay tithe pay tithe,all na threatening,Las Las e go do plus up and extra

6 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Righteousness2(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2022
Very true! You are a robber if you don't pay your tithes

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by SmartPolician: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2022
These pastors keep deceiving gullible Christians. None of them preaches that God's blessings don't depend on tithing.

Everyone should give to further the Gospel of Christ and take care of their neighbors as Christ commanded us, but not necessarily a definite percentage.

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by charixel: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2022
Sir, can you show us that ain't gullible where the bible called those not paying tithe criminals.

It can work with your members but not me.

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by mema900: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

To God how? Who told you the money goes to God....and who says the ones given to poor doesn't go to God.

Matthew 25: 40

The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

5 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by ossyprince: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2022
[quote author=YinkaOlusesi16 post=110434516] your tithes to GOD is different from the money u give to the poor, obedient is better than sacrifice. [/Rubbish comment
]
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by rocknation62(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Mumu Talk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Kalām Cosmological Argument / What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? / Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.