Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal (23321 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by faste: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
but the pastors are the one you run to, whenever u had spiritual battles.
Na only pastors de handle spiritual battle??

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Henryjr(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2022
He should go Bleep himself

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by GardenOfGod(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2022
Young man I don't argue blindly... Answer in affirmative or not... Did he or not?
Grandmeister:

Believe it or not Christ was a perfect Jewish man.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by stanloddream: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2022
Cashing out from worshipers in the name of tithe, God judgement awaits you,

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by seguno2: 9:30am On Feb 22, 2022
Hisbah21:
and if you en-rich urself from the tithe,you are a TERRORIST. simple

Why are you such a good bad guygrin

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by seguno2: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2022
slimghost:
Is this one a man of God too?, ���

Truly I say unto you, Ibiyeomie is a god of men.

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by GardenOfGod(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2022
Grandmeister:

But you all said he NEVER asked anyone to pay tithes. And I thought you all followed Jesus and not the apostles?
Jesus is our High Priest..

Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus Heb. 3:1

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. Heb. 4:14

Young man do you know the relationship between a high priest and tithe in the Bible?

Go and research your Bible and stop being a blind follower!
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Brightest04(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPpZGjNWJb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
God is not man, neither is God a businessman like these pastors...God is not interested in your silver or gold. The only tithe you can give God is your life by living in love with your fellow man, in respect of whatever religion they belong. Beside God does not punish anyone for not paying tithe, because tithe is not part of anything that can make you enter the kingdom of God on the last day. I wouldn't want to go further on this, but tithing in today church is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by obstead200(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2022
Maxymilliano:
You will never hear them.hammered on his Solomon got 300 wives and 700 concubines but this is the only portion Christian are meant to believe in the old testaments, the rest are abolished, nailed to the cross, mosaic and not fit for human compliance,

God bless u bro

5 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by mrksquare: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
All of you abusing the pastor lack spiritual understanding. One thing that is certain about tithe is that if you dont pay ur tithe to GOD, the devil will collect it from you with force.

Brainwashed buffoon.

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by obstead200(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
they dont spend money in heaven, money is only meant to be spent on earth, and the tithe u gave in church is what they use to pay the pastors food allowance & also use to beautify the church of GOD, let ur understanding be clear.
food allowance indeed. Private jets and luxury holidays are also food allowance abi?

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by oriewanbe: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2022
Grandmeister:

Buy Christ was a Jew and practiced all the Jewish traditions. Are you no longer a follower of Christ?
Because of money you have chosen to be a liar. Who told you that Jesus Christ practiced all the Jewish traditions? :-

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by sageb: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2022
Okay oooo
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by seguno2: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2022
phorget:
What will "God" now use the tithe for?

God will use it to buy private jet for travel since these gods of men know the god they serve is limited to one place and not Omnipresent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by pquaver(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
they dont spend money in heaven, money is only meant to be spent on earth, and the tithe u gave in church is what they use to pay the pastors food allowance & also use to beautify the church of GOD, let ur understanding be clear.

So do u agree now, it is with tithe pastor drive expensive cars and fly private jets when their neighbours are dying.. Abi ur Bible no contain parable of good Samaritan?

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin So says the business man who amasses worldly riches in the name of God.He wants to make sure his gullible foolish church members continue to remain in his web.
The only New Generation church I can trust and vouch for is OPM( Omega Power Ministries) headed by Apostle Gift Chinyere Chibuzo, with the headquarters in Port Harcourt.
This man of God is one like no other.His church operates 15 free schools, free hospitals, free vocational training and skill acquisition programmes, free restaurants. He constantly rehabilitates criminals, harlots,and even trains people overseas.
Mind you,his church auditorium is not an edifice like those of these pastorpreneurs.The sides are open and the only part that is walled is the altar area.
Just like that of Deeper Life Church Headquarters, another church I trust.
Another pastor using this opportunity to advertise his church. Your format nor be here o

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by seguno2: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
b4 u can talk to me, go & help the needy first.

And how many needy people have you helped

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by DrMuzungu(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2022
Fake pastor who shags he-goats in the privacy of his home should not talk about other people.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Joshua999: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2022
How sir
Do you know what the bible says about tithe na pastor he talk No be levite? Pastor wey get jet abd masses never chop Lquote author=YinkaOlusesi16 post=110434516] your tithes to GOD is different from the money u give to the poor, obedient is better than sacrifice. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by capnies: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
your tithes to GOD is different from the money u give to the poor, obedient is better than sacrifice.

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE AND USE OF TITHES.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Joshua999: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2022
Do you have knowledge you don't even know the bible
YinkaOlusesi16:
GOD had already said it that people perished because they lacked knowledge
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by seyz91(m): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2022
Confirm!
Hisbah21:
and if you en-rich urself from the tithe,you are a TERRORIST. simple

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by begge: 9:52am On Feb 22, 2022
Dis na another ayo oritsejafor. Another heavy omila is loading

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by GOSPELTRUTH31: 9:54am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Who did these to you?
If I steal for a living should I also pay TITHE?
Most of you are followers of men.
Which tribe of Israel is that pastor from?
His he from the tribe of Levites?
Jesus ended the tithe shit cuz he was from the tribe of Judea

Listen. A cement house is not a church
God has never lived in the house built by the hands of men.
Every human is a church.
Our body is the temple of the lord.
In Christ we give out of love and not by force..
Old testament was by force and new TESTAMENT is by choice and not by 10 Percent but on how the spirit lead you..
Pastors are the least people to demand tithe
What about orphans widows and mad people who deserve tithe?
Pls Read the book Deuteronomy 14:29
With a free mind..
Pastors with property and income from personal business Don't deserve any tithe

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Emperor88(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
All of you abusing the pastor lack spiritual understanding. One thing that is certain about tithe is that if you dont pay ur tithe to GOD, the devil will collect it from you with force.

The way the devil is collecting it from the Chinese, Indians, the Arabs, Russians and people like Jay Z, Elon Musk, Jeff, Dangote, Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku, Bill Gates....smh for you

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by cutieBR(f): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2022
I bet to disagree with you on this. I know how many people he is sponsoring on scholarships and even those he has empowered through the David Ibiyeomie foundation.. Here in my branch, I know people he has placed on scholarships.the op only misquoted what he said. I tithe and it works for me, i sow seeds and it works for me.. whatever thing that works for you do it. Abeg you guys should cut that man some sleek. Read malachi 3:8, that's the context he was speaking from by using the "criminal word".
WATCHOVER:
he is mad, how many people has he helped in his church?
The foolish man forget that it is not how you give that you get
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Yankee101: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2022
Not true oga
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by capnies: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

WHAT IS TITHE MEANT FOR TO FEED THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
THAT THERE MAY MEAT IN MY HOUSE

MENTION WHERE ONE APOSTLE WENT TO CHURCH AND PAID TITHE. JESUS SAID WHATEVER YOU DO TO THE LEAST OF HIS CHILDREN THAT YOU ARE DOING IT TO HIM.
PAYING YOUR TITHE TO THE HUNGRY YOU ARE DOING IT TO GOD.
GOD SAID WHOSOEVER GIVETH TO THE POOR LENDED TO HIM.
THE PASTORS HIDE THIS AREAS AND MAKE PEOPLE PULL THEIR RESOURCES TO THEM SO THEY CAN LIVE THE FLAMBOYANT LIVES THEY ARE LIVING.
PLEASE LOOK AROUND YOU IF YOU SEE A HUNGRY FAMILY, PAY YOUR TITHES TO THEM, GOD WILL BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by dannybrasky(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Deuteronomy 14 vs 23 to 27

Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the LORD your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the LORD your God always.
But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the LORD your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the LORD will choose to put his Name is so far away),
then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the LORD your God will choose.
Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the LORD your God and rejoice.
And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Jungleluv5: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2022
Why is it that our Nigeria pastors always lay enfancy on tithes and why not on salvation of souls. If I may ask are they paying tithe too?

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by tforever(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2022
Even in the New Testament of the Bible, the scripture clearly tells us that only the Levites are permitted to receive tithe (Hebrews 7:5). If you give your tithe to non-Levite, you are going against God's instruction. And it will be counted against you as a sin.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by kingsarch2000: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2022
See ole. Thief

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.