Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal (23374 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by solution47(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2022
I don't understand ....what happened to nations like Japan ,China them ..that aren't chiristains but there citizen prosper nko...abeg them d pay tithe...why them no the steal from God

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by danot1030: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
your tithes to GOD is different from the money u give to the poor, obedient is better than sacrifice.

Which of the God is in need of your tithe? You're already brainwashed by these scammers parading themselves as men of God. Start reading the Bible for yourself and stop living on what pastor said you will find out that tithing is not part of doctrine of the new testament but your greedy pastors will never want you to leave the old testament so that they can keep exploiting you.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Shebbs: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2022
Jef Bezos And Elon Musk Are Not Christians And They Don't Pay Tithes So Why Are They So Rich?

You Stopped All The Practices And Doctrines Of The Old Testament In Your Churches In The Name That Jesus Had Died And Washed Away Our Sins And By Doing So All The Practises And Doctrines Of The Old Testament Should Be Dropped. Please I Want To Ask, Is Tithing Not One Of The Old Practices? Why Do You Still Ask Members To Pay Their Tithes?

Tithe Wasn't Talked About In The New Testament, Jesus Christ And Apostle Paul Emphasized Mainly On Charity And Loving Your Neighbors As Yourself.

So, If We Should Go By Your Teachings Of Dropping The Practices And Doctrines Of The Old Testament Because Jesus Christ Died And His Blood Has Saved Us From All Of That Then We Should Drop That Of Tithing Because It's A Practice Of The Old Testament And Jesus's Blood Has Washed It Away. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by wirinet(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2022
cutieBR:
I bet to disagree with you on this. I know how many people he is sponsoring on scholarships and even those he has empowered through the David Ibiyeomie foundation.. Here in my branch, I know people he has placed on scholarships.the op only misquoted what he said. I tithe and it works for me, i sow seeds and it works for me.. whatever thing that works for you do it. Abeg you guys should cut that man some sleek. Read malachi 3:8, that's the context he was speaking from by using the "criminal word".

I and billions of others don't pay tithes, and it works for many of us. Some Christians are addicted tithe payers and it does not work for them as they still live in penury. Tithes has little correllation with how rich you are, except of course you are a tithe collecting pastor.

Malachi generally was directed at tithe thieves like ibiyeomie who steal tithes contribute by the people for their own selfish ends and not at the general public. Start reading Malachi from the first chapter and not pick and choose isolated verses to fit your twisted logic.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2022
athaboi:
when your mother is a prostitute and gave birth to you as a bastard why won't you know one when you see her... idiot

When your worthless mother cheated on your father they gave birth to nymph like you and your worthless mother was chased out why won’t you be angry when you see the word “DNA”… olosho like your mother
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Zivaharry(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2022
How please? Sickness? Death?.... please just explain.....
YinkaOlusesi16:
All of you abusing the pastor lack spiritual understanding. One thing that is certain about tithe is that if you dont pay ur tithe to GOD, the devil will collect it from you with force.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Igo9(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Grandmeister:

Buy Christ was a Jew and practiced all the Jewish traditions. Are you no longer a follower of Christ?
where in the bible did you see Jesus practicing jewdism?

Jesus through out his 30yrs on this earth speak against the jewdism... That's was why the jew teacher fought him till they killed him..

Jesus was born from Jewish family but he is not jew..
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Bigchristo: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPpZGjNWJb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Go and sleep my friend tithing is not by force as you pastors take it to be, the love of collecting 10% from your church members is the reasons why many pastors emphasize on this tithing issues.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 22, 2022
seguno2:

Why are you such a good bad guygrin
u are funny

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Marvins009: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2022
benjackugo:

Jesus that die because of our sins self no enjoy what our 9ja pastors they enjoy o

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by ImpactCrater: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2022
This god of man is doubling down on his hustle.
That is how he was threatening Shell staff in Port Harcourt "for not giving enough".

benjackugo:

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by CLEVABOY(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2022
If you don't explain what tithe is used for, then you are also a criminal. Pentecostal churches do not disclose church financial information to the members.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Tumbulum: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2022
Hisbah21:
and if you en-rich urself from the tithe,you are a TERRORIST. simple
I don't agree with what he said but please can you face your hisbah and search for more bottles to break.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by goslowgoslow(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
All of you abusing the pastor lack spiritual understanding. One thing that is certain about tithe is that if you dont pay ur tithe to GOD, the devil will collect it from you with force.
Come send the devil to me na... gullible set of people!

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
Another pastor using this opportunity to advertise his church. Your format nor be here o
Lol! Am not a pastor, Mr.Just a member of OPM.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by goslowgoslow(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2022
All these useless pastors that ran away during Coronavirus pandemic.....You are the real criminal! What do you do with the money? Ole!

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2022
nomenclature:
Keep kwayet, condemning a fraudstsr for another fraudstar,as far as i am concerned there are not more than one real man of God in nigeria.and your pastor isn't the one so swerve
Lol! Why are you so agitated over my comment? Eeyah! Cry cry baby,keep crying.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2022
Caseless:
pastor gift Chinyere sounds like a feminine name.
The GO is a man.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2022
Getting frustrated are we? What gives you the right to poke nose in my wallet, if you re a rich pastor you wont cry when you dont see tithe.

Rich pastors dont loaf on their congregation's tithes and offering, be like Paul have a vocation , dont rely on church offerings to feed your family.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Grandmeister(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2022
oriewanbe:

Because of money you have chosen to be a liar. Who told you that Jesus Christ practiced all the Jewish traditions? :-
Lol you guys will turn even against the Bible if certain truths are made known to you. I am laughing my butt off seeing you deny Christ practiced the law. Someone who grew up studying in the synagogue and you half baked Christians are trying to say otherwise? What has money got to do with it? Even the apostles you like to reference were Jews and practiced certain Jewish doctrines and laws. Your version of liberal Christianity is solely the work of Paul. Hence the reason he even had heated arguments with Peter and some of the original disciples of Christ. Read your Bible and not just singing hallelujah in the church.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Grandmeister(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2022
Igo9:
where in the bible did you see Jesus practicing jewdism?

Jesus through out his 30yrs on this earth speak against the jewdism... That's was why the jew teacher fought him till they killed him..

Jesus was born from Jewish family but he is not jew..
And it’s called Judaism not jewdism.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Grandmeister(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Jesus is our High Priest..

Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus Heb. 3:1

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. Heb. 4:14

Young man do you know the relationship between a high priest and tithe in the Bible?

Go and research your Bible and stop being a blind follower!
I can bet you don’t know the Bible more than I do. But I won’t use it as a bragging point. You conveniently become non Jewish when a part of the Bible is to your taste and become Jewish when it doesn’t. When it comes to tithes you become non Jewish. When it comes to Lent, sabbath day, Passover feast etc you become Jewish. Very funny .
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by JonJozzy: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2022
blackpanda:
Hahaha scammers

The funny thing is even some very intelligent person's with big degrees still believe this trash.

You are right. I always wondered what goes on in the minds of people who attend the churches of these pastors. Do they reason?

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by cutieBR(f): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2022
If you go through my post i said "whatever works for you do it" . You and billions of people don't pay tithe and it works for you, I'm not disputing that fact. Whereas paying of tithe works for me simple. EOD!
wirinet:

I and billions of others don't pay tithes, and it works for many of us. Some Christians are addicted tithe payers and it does not work for them as they still live in penury. Tithes has little correllation with how rich you are, except of course you are a tithe collecting pastor.

Malachi generally was directed at tithe thieves like ibiyeomie who steal tithes contribute by the people for their own selfish ends and not at the general public. Start reading Malachi from the first chapter and not pick and choose isolated verses to fit your twisted logic.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by doggedfighter(f): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Yinka, will you keep quiet and sit down !

Your brainwashing and delusions is on another level.

Damn !

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2022
Shit I guess I'm a rotten tooting criminal out in the Mississippi my liege.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Igo9(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2022
Grandmeister:

thanks for correcting
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Igo9(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2022
Grandmeister:

any christian that still dwelling on judaism is an hypocrite...
Oyibo pastors knew this so they never involved themselves on jewish tithe law,,,but nigeria pastors want to get wealth so claim christian to condemned all jewish laws but only embraced tithe...

Read, hebrew 10 vs 3 to end.. but nigerian pastors won't show you that chapter...

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Vanderandrew(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2022
He's right but not necessarily to church. Many missionaries need money to promote the gospel, give to charities, give to homeless and the poor, give to support the gospel in poorer communities not necessarily to big churches in big cities.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Am not a pastor, Mr.Just a member of OPM.
let your life style avertise your faith, not using this platform
Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by KingDamzzy(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2022
PASTORPRENEUR YOU NO DEY TIRE TO DEY THIEF PEOPLE MONEY?

HABA REST IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by Tonnierichy(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Zombie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / Sam Omatseye: "Nigerian Christians Should Arm Themselves Against Attacks" / The Kalām Cosmological Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.