Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo (53562 Views)

Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by seyz91(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Useless and profitless
lilvicky68:
Of what profit is this news to the common man?

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by Kazeem47(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Solofresh2:
Maasun

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by Walkee: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Who is she and why should I care about her?
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by Abedab: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
angry
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by 1sekkoh0: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Very real
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by Stanleyville(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin

Babe didn't care to ask us the other things ....so tattoos na the only sin she wan/go commit
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by Slurity(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
So, this news worthy of front page on nairaland? Some moderator sha
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by KingDamzzy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
lilvicky68:

It is actually tiring. The most irrelevant things makes front page now.

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by Aaaoo: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Is this news
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by Biggcake: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
lilvicky68:

Maybe it will reduce the price of fuel and probably make Buhari pregnant.

Oooooh, it will get nnamdi kanu freed from the unhealthy prison.
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by Sogban: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pay on delivery available for Port Harcourt, Aba, Owerri, and Calabar
You can also copy HD New movies into your hard drive if you stay In Port Harcourt.

Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
We wan hide stretch mark
Not a bad idea
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by Bamzyriches451: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Don't know her undecided
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by We4all: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
wolesmile:
And this is news too, even front page worthy?

It isn’t news and front page worthy but you viewed it and so did over 14,000 people.
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mhung543:
see below

SCAM ALERT!

SCAM ALERT!

SCAM ALERT!

Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by oluwaahmed: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ehen?

Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by maticar: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Useless topics the mods keep pushing to front page

What is my concern with her tattoos?
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by Tzar(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
What else is expected of an olosho wey jam maga?!
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by Johel(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
Nina seen defending her decision to get a tattoo on her sleek milk skin after fans chastised and begged the reality star against tainting her beauty, which led to suggestions that her surgical scars might be taking too long to heal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaRUDKktnYu/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ok...let her visit @hadytattoos FALOMO W BAR for the best tattoos in Nigeria...Contact me directly for details and bookings.
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by peropoliet(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
Nina seen defending her decision to get a tattoo on her sleek milk skin after fans chastised and begged the reality star against tainting her beauty, which led to suggestions that her surgical scars might be taking too long to heal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaRUDKktnYu/?utm_medium=copy_link
who ever posted this news lack sense
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by dilini(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Using Tattoo will truly dent her
smooth skin, so I don't think
it's advisable..

My 2cents

Anywayz, take a look at this video below
and explain to me if Jesus was not truly
mocked in that video..., Watch to the
end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iITcR-IBn8E

What do you think?
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by Godwin25king: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
lilvicky68:

Honestly speaking, I don't even know embarassed
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by bluefilm: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Who cares what this bitch does with herself body?

Well, definitely not me.
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by Youngblood007(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Come lemme scar ya mouth with my deek
Guyyyyyy�����
Re: Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Youngblood007:

Guyyyyyy�����

Who are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before & After Photos Of Our Beloved 5kbae / Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" / Josephine Nwaghanata: My Boobs Are My Selling Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.