Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) (62049 Views)

State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Roads In Kano Looked Like This In 1970 (photo) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
boladale123:
This kind road no even dey kwara.
Kai,it is finished.
why are you saying it is finish?
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by DawnG1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
[/b]This is quite impressive and iconic, a similar style like Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge in Lagos. I want to appeal to the government of Akwa Ibom to spread these gestures and projects to other parts of the state. For e.g Ikono-Ini axis need serious attention

We hope the next governor will truly bring in industries to the state since the roads are opening up new areas.

Kudos to Akwa Abasi Ibom State![b]
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Edipet:
a poor man is not a living soul cheesy,... Poverty is too much in that state...
I think your state is no poor .. check below how poor your people are

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
Newness2019:
GUYS, IS THESE ALL WE ARE WORTH IN AKWA IBOM, DESPITE THE MASSIVE BLESSINGS OF THE LORD ON US AS A PEOPLE ?

LET THE DECEIT STOP. WE ARE NOT FOOLS.

ONLY FOOLS THINK WE ARE FOOLS.
I think you are the fool here
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Zorn: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
have you been to Eket of late ?
Eket is now the new home of good constructing roads oo.. Udom is working in Eket day and night
not of late . The governor need to do more for ibeno too
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Aringon(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Why about Mkpok?

Grgton:
Mkpok ?? ?
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Authority2022: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Emecson:
The worst is abia state,
I don't think so.. Have you been to Ekiti?
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Edipet:
was just joking
No mate you weren't!
In fact, the seriousness you exhibited while you postulate your false thesis was evidently shown in your second attack on my well articulated scholarly submission.
Some of you folks on Nairaland type uncultured sentences just for fun. But then, you are in all sense of English language construction laws, inaccurate. Akwa Ibom is my State and I won't tolerate any bittered fellow to descend negatively on her without my opposition of such. Thank you.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Biggcake: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:

Hmmm oga try and be appreciative

Ikpa, that's my Local Government Area.

If the users of the facility are not comfortable with it, they have every right to lay complain.

It's a public project and not a private one.

In as much as the government have deemed it fit to execute a project. Let the project not become a source of discomfort to the intended users.

I will suggest you tell them to remove those demarcations, because the aren't really necessary.

Yak nkewong ukod.

Mba ke Uyo, akpema nkid iso ye iso, mmodo mba.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
but why is Udom Emmanuel not interested in President?

the dude wouldn't be bad as minister of work&housing
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Jakiblend(f): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ha , I can see my house na. Weldone photograph

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by bull67: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
i just love this state. They have done very well.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Godbless3(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Its good to know that we are celebrating roads in the country/state now.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by MrHighSea: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dsalvo:
Looks impressive. Kudos to the governor. The cable-stay bridge reminds me of the Ikoyi link bridge in Lagos. Forward motion is what all Nigerian States need.
Shun the op, the cables are purely for aesthetic purposes. A team from Nigerian Society of Engineers, Uyo chapter confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Akwa ibom is always a state with great development

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by berryPee(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Akwa Abasi Ibom is a beautiful state with good road networks, accommodating folks but this upcoming youngsters want spoil the state with their LOW LEVÈL cultism.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Edipet(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
GardenOfGod:
No mate you weren't!
In fact, the seriousness you exhibited while you postulate your false thesis was evidently shown in your second attack on my well articulated scholarly submission.
Some of you folks on Nairaland type uncultured sentences just for fun. But then, you are in all sense of English language construction laws, inaccurate. Akwa Ibom is my State and I won't tolerate any bittered fellow to descend negatively on her without my opposition of such. Thank you.
you are the most foolish and recent slowpoke on earth,.. what are you writing and why are you still dragging me... Can you even comprehend what you penned down here? Weather you like it or not, you don't rate a State only by it road network. Have you considered human capital development in akwa ibom State,? Or even housing, Power, water supply etc. Not only roads that stimulates economic growth of a state,.. akwa ibom that has only Uyo has the only developed City, even the uyo sef is full of brown roof....oga grow up and face reality...for your information ndo eyen akwa ibom,...eyoñ mi ado Edikan Peters,..from ibiono ibom LGA...I am typing this from nwaniba, uyo..Face reality oga .. join us let change akwa ibom for good, stop the social media hype.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by effty(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pathetic lots.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by SimplePlan34: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
See I heard something that the man does not leave Lagos oo. I mean he rules from Lagos.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Penguin2: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
virginchaser:

He have to do navigate the roundabout at 180° to proceed.

Look at the roundabout very well…

Not even a 360° navigation can take u to that road.

Your only option is to enter through the first road and make a triangle turn.

Look at it well.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ademoore07:
One thing u didnt investigate is the illiteracy level. I observed my mandatory NYSC in that state.
Yes illiteracy is high but in my opinion it's just like in most other states in Nigeria besides the 'Big 5 states'.

The two things I like about them are their welcoming spirit and cleanliness.
They're easily the cleanest tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by nesgeeek(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Udom has done nothing in Aks. How many of the youths in Aks are employed? Udom is not doing the right thing. Aks need to be industrilise in order to develop the standard of leaving of the people leaving in the state. How many percentage of its population can access the road with their vehicles. About 80% percentage of Akwaibomite leaving in the state are suffering and as such it has affect their mentality. they don't think fine any longer, Aks govt has make life miserable for this people, yet Udom Emmanuel is busy building bridges and roads which can be substituted others road. Aks received the highest allocation share in Nigeria which makes them the most Oil richest State in Nigeria, but yet the youths and adults are suffering. There's high rate of cult groups among male youths leaving in Aks because of because they are idle, Udom should have a vision for the Akwaibomite. Because of lack of employment in the state many Akwaibomite are now becoming slaves in others state in order to earn a living. Akwaibomite needs employment.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Penguin2:

Look at the roundabout very well…

Not even a 360° navigation can take u to that road.

Your only option is to enter through the first road and make a triangle turn.

Look at it well.
You're very correct, the architect probably took Mpkurummiri before designing the road plan.

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Edipet(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
senseless ingrate
your mum gave birth to you and you grow to specialize in posting thrash all over the internet. That' was how you posted Christmas lights from uyo and called it achievement.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Phaantom22: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
[quote author=Jesusdiedhaha post=110450274][/quote]
embarassed
then speak for him, leave me alone.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Edipet(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
nesgeeek:
Udom has done nothing in Aks. How many of the youths in Aks are employed? Udom is not doing the right thing. Aks need to be industrilise in order to develop the standard of leaving of the people leaving in the state. How many percentage of its population can access the road with their vehicles. About 80% percentage of Akwaibomite leaving in the state are suffering and as such it has affect their mentality. they don't think fine any longer, Aks govt has make life miserable for this people, yet Udom Emmanuel is busy building bridges and roads which can be substituted others road. Aks received the highest allocation share in Nigeria which makes them the most Oil richest State in Nigeria, but yet the youths and adults are suffering. There's high rate of cult groups among male youths leaving in Aks because of because they are idle, Udom should have a vision for the Akwaibomite. Because of lack of employment in the state many Akwaibomite are now becoming slaves in others state in order to earn a living. Akwaibomite needs employment.
don't mind that idiot of Op fooling himself.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by unanonso(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Penguin2:
Emmanuel Udom is one of the Governors that can beat their chest and bid for the presidency relying on their achievements as governors to speak for them.

But it is Igbo’s turn in 2023 so he should calm down and take ministerial appointment in the incoming PDP government.

Meanwhile the person that designed the roundabout below should be flogged at the market square.

How would the person entering the second road by the left navigate his way into the road if he is coming from that express?

Look again
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by boladale123: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
why are you saying it is finish?

Because kwarans have refused to vote for talk and do governor.
A first republic state without access to water or grade a roads within the cities.
I am over fourty and I had never seen anything good about the people governing the state for the past 28yrs.
So pathetic.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Edipet(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
maybe you and your household are poor. So speak for yourself and household
if you and your household are not poor why would you go round taking pictures of uncompleted project to show to the whole world how foolish you are. You have nothing doing to keep yourself busy. Unemployment in akwa ibom State has crippled you.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by bitbillionaire: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hmmm! I agree with you on the aspect of human development.

I like to see the people of Akwa Ibom emerging as one of the greatest IT gurus in Nigeria developing world-class futuristic softwares; I like to see some of the most successful companies in Nigeria being owned or at least efficiently run by Akwa Ibomites. I like to see some of the best award winning artists in Nigeria coming from Akwa Ibom. I want to see Akwa Ibomites among Forbes' billionaire list! Those are the kind of news that will truly gladden my heart.

Nevertheless, building good infrastructure is still a good place to start. But the government and people of Akwa Ibom State need to do more in the area of human capital development.

Kabongo1:

Why is akwa lacking in the human development aspect?
The unemployment rate in the state is very high and he has done nothing in almost 8 years, he just might be the worst governor of Akwa since democracy started

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Kinematics: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
our argument was when you say that them getting highest allocation equal higher oil output ignoring other sector that delta has that AKS don’t have like Seaport etc

Yes oo. As it stands today Delta is the highest oil producing state in Nigeria. Even the 13% derivative they take the highest share.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Come To The UK Right Now / Old Pictures Of Lagos (even B4 Independence) You Probably Have Not Seen - Photo / This Is What Happens To Your Poop When You Defecate In A Plane's Lavatory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.