Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) (63279 Views)

State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Ademoore07(m): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

Yes illiteracy is high but in my opinion it's just like in most other states in Nigeria besides the 'Big 5 states'.

The two things I like about them are their welcoming spirit and cleanliness.
They're easily the cleanest tribe in Nigeria.
Wow... That "welcoming spirit" is one of the best features of Akwa Ibomites. I really miss them but thanks to Social media.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Kinematics: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
SimplePlan34:
See I heard something that the man does not leave Lagos oo. I mean he rules from Lagos.

Udom na Lagos boy and may likely retire to Lagos. But saying he rules from Lagos is a fat lie.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Unharnessed paradise.. good weather, minerals, good people, atlantic ocean, good soil, peaceful environment,...

Give america this kyne place, make you see wetin go happen

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Penguin2: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

You're very correct, the architect probably took Mpkurummiri before designing the road plan.

grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Phaantom22:

embarassed
then speak for him, leave me alone.

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Blissbath(f): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
really?
Yes
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
The volume of the developmental projects going on in Akwa Ibom is surprising and commendable.

Kudos to Gov Udom Emmanuel, FCA.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Gkemz: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Better than roads in the capital cities of Abia and Imo states.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Akwa Ibom is one of the few states I'll like to visit soon. Hang around nice spots with fam on Friday/Saturday, attend Rev. Ntia I. Ntia's church on Sunday, then return to base on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Trash! [s]
Edipet:
you are the most foolish and recent slowpoke on earth,.. what are you writing and why are you still dragging me... Can you even comprehend what you penned down here? Weather you like it or not, you don't rate a State only by it road network. Have you considered human capital development in akwa ibom State,? Or even housing, Power, water supply etc. Not only roads that stimulates economic growth of a state,.. akwa ibom that has only Uyo has the only developed City, even the uyo sef is full of brown roof....oga grow up and face reality...for your information ndo eyen akwa ibom,...eyoñ mi ado Edikan Peters,..from ibiono ibom LGA...I am typing this from nwaniba, uyo..Face reality oga .. join us let change akwa ibom for good, stop the social media hype.
[/s]
You saying that Akwa Ibom State is only inhabited by politicians... I rebuked your foolish thought you apologised... I thought you had learnt your lesson, I didn't know you haven't
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin
Acidosis:

Akwa Ibom is one of the few states I'll like to visit soon. Hang around nice spots with fam on Friday/Saturday, attend Rev. Ntia I. Ntia's church on Sunday, then return to base on Monday.
Enjoyment, peace of mind, serenity and friendly atmosphere will be at your disposal anytime any day. Welcome to the land of fulfillment. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
Akwa ibom have the best quality of roads after Abuja in nigeria..

You can move to any city and towns in Akwa ibom within 1hr from the capital uyo..

Una get oye na
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Jostoman: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Emecson:
The worst is abia state,
APC government are sponsoring a lot of propaganda against Abia state thinking that it will help them t capture Abia state in 2023.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Oluwainnie(f): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
SportsHD:

Not hating but, Look at the tar of last 3 pictures. It's obvious it won't last two rainy seasons before it starts washing out and creating potholes.

Have you been to Ogun state? grin grin

Ogun is a no go area walahi grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Edipet(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Trash! [s][/s]
You saying that Akwa Ibom State is only inhabited by politicians... I rebuked your foolish thought you apologised... I thought you had learnt your lesson, I didn't know you haven't
I still want you to grow up. Stop the kid-like behavior.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Let me remind you where we started so that sane fellow will judge who needs to grow up...
Edipet:
I still want you to grow up. Stop the kid-like behavior.

Here is how we started and your apology and retraction.

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Edipet(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Let me remind you where we started so that sane fellow will judge who needs to grow up...

Here is how we started and your apology and retraction.
ikpa, you are a child, trying to test your immatured brain on nairaland. May God help you . Amen,... come to my house at nwaniba I got great books for your self development. Am not trying to insult you. I respect and cherish your curiosity. You are bless
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Dickson178(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Can Abia State people learn from us? Tufiakwa grin
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Michcole: 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:

You can move to any city and towns in Akwa ibom within 1hr from the capital uyo..

What is the cost of house rent outside the city metropolis and neighboring towns in the state
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
All this Udom media boys.

All youthe don Dey do media for akwa Ibom. Lol.

No Dey deceive your self Even pmb is better than that catastrophic failure of a Governor
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Pimpstar: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Is that bridge looking like it's cable suspended?
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by msrcusgarvey6(m): 2:40am On Feb 23, 2022
Ogun State should have firsy looked like this long time ago
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 3:24am On Feb 23, 2022
Akwaibom is richer than the whole country in West Africa. If not been attached to a country like Nigeria, Akwaibom for dey like Dubai.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
PROGRESS REPORT ON THE NEW ETINAN - NDON EYO ROAD PROJECT AS AT FEBRUARY 21,2022

The dual carriage 29 kilometer Etinan - Ndon Eyo Road is a cynosure to behold. It is gradually coming out to be the most beautiful road in Akwa Ibom State, and possibly one of the most attractive in Nigeria. Unlike most roads where people traverse to their destinations, this road is a site where several people can simply drive to go and gratify their eyes.

[/b]It has two Cable-stayed bridges, one at Ekpene Ukpa in Etinan, and the second one at Mkpok, Onna.[b]

Those who recall with nausea the sad experiences on this Ekpene Ukpa bridge years back, may find it difficult to believe that this is the same ‘Golgotha’ that every motorist dreaded on this road stretch.

The Ekpene Ukpa Bridge has been linked to the beautiful stretch and would soon be opened to motorists. The finishing touches on the second bridge at Mkpok is also on course.

The road project has reached its terminal point at Ndon Eyo, where it links the East West Road. At that point, the uncompleted 300 meters stretch has been laid with stone base and work is intensifying to get it ready for asphalting.

[/b]The Road commences from the newly remodeled Etinan roundabout and has on its flanks, the new Syringe Industry, the Command Secondary School, the New State Teaching Hospital, the Metering factory, Flour Mill, and many more..

#safetheboychildintitiative[b]
Great one. What about new constructed roads in Eket?
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
More : Akwa ibom is known to have the best road network in Nigeria
obolo etikie, Akwa ibom asongodo, Abasi ulok ulok aye…aye
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 7:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
Good development
yes oo
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 7:43am On Feb 23, 2022
NkanAkpanika:

call it 45min to 1 hrs
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2022
[s]
Edipet:
ikpa, you are a child, trying to test your immatured brain on nairaland. May God help you . Amen,... come to my house at nwaniba I got great books for your self development. Am not trying to insult you. I respect and cherish your curiosity. You are bless
[/s]

Who is a child by your first comment? Check it down..

IPOB IGBO BITTERED MISCREANT... You wan kii yourself for AKWA IBOM matter. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2022
walemoney007:
Good one from the Akwa ibom state Government
Akwa ibom is the future. Nigeria best kept secret
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2022
Hunchogee:
Akwa ibom is the future. Nigeria best kept secret
... Yet to be fully tapped. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Why Bringing A Spouse Abroad Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.