Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) (62015 Views)

State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Awoleesu(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Very nice!

But that bridge in the first photo... Why the cable when there are pillars underneath?

Just curious... Or is it just for aesthetic purpose?
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Michaelbjune(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
is in the plan the will be aline from the deep seaport in Ibeno to there
so it's not ibaka deep seaport is now ibeno deep seaport

God is watching

anyway there's no time to check time 4:12

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by MrUchenna1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
this country no balance at all, some states and region are progressing stylishly while some region are sitting at home with confidence tongue

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dem don finally pay January hyping allowance

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Emecson:
The worst is abia state,
Ya, what about Kogi and Ogun?
I wonder if these states even have governors. undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Kamachicho(f): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Emecson:
The worst is abia state,

It is so sad.
The State capital is nothing to write home. The major streets and minor ones are now filled with potholes. No visible development in the capital.

Truly, from what I could see of Umuahia town, Dr. Victor Okezie Ikpeazu, PhD is vision-less, clue-less and care-less about his role. His ability to respond to the State as a governor is nothing to write home about.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
if you have sense you should know those are fundamental responsibilities of the state government and secondly Akwa ibom house more companies and industries now than Edo, so know what you are saying
Shut up, he's saying the truth.

I lived in Uyo for 2 years. There is mass poverty and unemployment in Akwa Ibom.

The people need jobs and economic empowerment, not overhyped dual roads.

Na only road Akwa Ibom get, nothing else.

Smh. Bunch of clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by effty(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
is in the plan the will be aline from the deep seaport in Ibeno to there
Do you have an idea of how ridiculous you sound?

Pathetic lots.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by ikemesit4477: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
i learnt Abia as improve their road network
says who? abia is the worse state in Nigeria when it comes to infrastructures!
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
What beauty about this road bikonu?
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Phaantom22:
God bless the pace setter, chief Godswil obt akpabio OON

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by adecz: 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
undecided

⏩ But when you go up North,
Boko haram & Fulani are blowing
up bridges, burning schools &
blocking highways to slaughter people.❌❌

Yet, some people are forcing us to
remain in the same country and be
sharing the backwardness & shame..☹️☹️
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by juman(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Good roads.

Akpabio started the right path for the state.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ortom come see your mate o. No be to shout buhari upandown
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mhung543:
see below

SCAM ALERT!

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
walemoney007:
Good one from the Akwa ibom state Government

Good for the people and they should keep maintaining it.if indeed it goes to the heart of the villages, beautiful, at least the goods from the hinterlands should be harnessed well and maybe even cheaper to make the place a meaningful living!
In most of the Towns and Cities in Nigeria,the roads have turned to what normal Viilages roads should be because of Corruption and wickedness of our rulers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Promiseibritam: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Minime10:

Show me any road constructed in Obot Akara LGA
Come to Nto Edino, the road leading to Abia State. Ekwarazu
Udom Government really try.
Even a bicycle couldn't pass in our Rd untill 2016.
Our bridge is now as fly over.
Another bridge in Ikot Amber is still under construction by the SAYANG COMPANY
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Mrklemo(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Solomon Eyo.. Are you on Nairaland. Proudly Ibesikpo.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Edipet:
a poor man is not a living soul cheesy,... Poverty is too much in that state...
Your hypothesis is baseless. The foundation is flawed and in the scholarly circle, you would be rated a waste. For you to assume that a poor man is not a living soul!

Can you categorically point out any society without low income earners and poor fellows? Even in advanced societies?
Go back to school!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by HilcomTech(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:

You should have told us that Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist has developed Abia grin
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by HilcomTech(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
SportsHD:

Not hating but, Look at the tar of last 3 pictures. It's obvious it won't last two rainy seasons before it starts washing out and creating potholes.

Have you been to Ogun state? grin grin

Bitter IPOB sighted

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Ademoore07(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
Akwa ibom have the best quality of roads after Abuja in nigeria..

You can move to any city and towns in Akwa ibom within 1hr from the capital uyo..
Yes, i agree with u. They only give their road contract to Julius Berger.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Testimony1988(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Emecson:
The worst is abia state,
lol.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by UnimkeAk(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
SportsHD:

Not hating but, Look at the tar of last 3 pictures. It's obvious it won't last two rainy seasons before it starts washing out and creating potholes.

Have you been to Ogun state? grin grin
Consultant
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Ademoore07(m): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

Shut up, he's saying the truth.

I lived in Uyo for 2 years. There is mass poverty and unemployment in Akwa Ibom.

The people need jobs and economic empowerment, not overhyped dual roads.

Na only road Akwa Ibom get, nothing else.

Smh. Bunch of clowns.
One thing u didnt investigate is the illiteracy level. I observed my mandatory NYSC in that state.
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Edipet(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Your hypothesis is baseless. The foundation is flawed and in the scholarly circle, you would be rated a waste. For you to assume that a poor man is not a living soul!

Can you categorically point out any society without low income earners and poor fellows? Even in advanced societies?
Go back to school!
was just joking
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Feelings79: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
edochie12:
I think Gov Udom should focus on lifting his people out of poverty,rather than building dual carriage roads in a village that it's indigenes are poor and can't drive car,no economic important.
If I had money I would sponsor you on a trip to many parts of Benue state where farm produce rots and gets destroyed in farms and villages as their are no access roads to evacuate same.The trip could have also afforeded you the opportunity to see poverty in action in those villages and let you establish the link between roads and prosperity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Bbbwings: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
We just hope the road will last 5 years
I'm not sure of the quality of the work.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Bbbwings: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
edochie12:
I think Gov Udom should focus on lifting his people out of poverty,rather than building dual carriage roads in a village that it's indigenes are poor and can't drive car,no economic important.
Which one statement be this
No be Every time you suppose dey type.
Just siddon somewhere dey look
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by ariesbull: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
NkanAkpanika:

Yoruba man it is

Abia has improved
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Bbbwings: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nicepoker:
Dem don finally pay January hyping allowance
grin
Re: Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Bbbwings: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
boladale123:
This kind road no even dey kwara.
Kai,it is finished.
grin
Don't worry
They are doing roundabout along tipper garage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Come To The UK Right Now / Old Pictures Of Lagos (even B4 Independence) You Probably Have Not Seen - Photo / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.