Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) (24016 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Breaking: Putin To Recognise Ukraine Rebel Regions’ Independence / Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by neuf(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
olas24u:

There was a previous agreement that was signed and agreed by both parties .America will not accept the same in cuba or near its borders.go and read about the cuban missle crisis .so why cant cuba make its own decision?

Cuba can do business with Russia. Only military deployment isn't allowed. Ukraine haven't joined yet, just expressing interest, the first time they did, NATO turned them down not because Russia asked or anything. Yet You see nothing wrong with Russia going mad over just an interest that may or may not be accepted.

You guys always go for the extreme version, why will NATO just wake up and start sending war planes to Russia to fight, on whose benefits, how far is Russia from Poland or the Baltic states. How come they haven't launched an invasion all these years. Or is it only possible if Ukraine join. Like Ukraine is some sort of master key or what?

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by pacespot(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Basheer22:
Russian oligarchs fly their wives to the US to give birth. Let them stop that first and go to China to be giving birth.

In Russia, if you tell an average married woman that you will take her to America, she will abandon her husband and kids to follow you. People are suffering in Russia, don't let the press fool you. Ask Nigerians studying in Russia to give you first hand info about Russia.

Even the Chinese president, Xi Jinping, daughter is studying in Harvard. I am not saying Chinese are suffering o, but these emerging powers, Russia and China, still regard Western education and civilization as above theirs.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Eneye4me: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
neuf:

yeah bad guys by stopping Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Bad guys by sending their troops to die in defense of freedom and human rights just so you can have the right to call the bad guys.

I wonder what a good guy would do? Watch the world burn and do nothing. Yeah, say hello to WW1 and 2. Those close to a 100 million deaths is necessary right
Who created Alqaeda in the first place

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by neuf(m): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Eneye4me:
Who created Alqaeda in the first place

show proof not hear say

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
adenine02:
Wu sanction epp

Foolish people, always thinking it their right to rule the world

Sanctions on IRAN, N KOREA, RUSSIA AND CHINA

why not invade Russian as the invaded IRAQ when Saddam occupied Kuwait

Watin evin konsan me!!!

Those economic sanctions are far worse than boots on ground and are the first steps in any warfare, in that, it swiftly turns your own people directly against you, especially when they do not support your unitary intentions.
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Gospel2Day: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
olas24u:

There was a previous agreement that was signed and agreed by both parties .America will not accept the same in cuba or near its borders.go and read about the cuban missle crisis .so why cant cuba make its own decision?

I know about the Minsk Agreement and the Cuban missile crisis.
NATO is a defense alliance.
It is meant to deter the invasion and annexation of member States.
Ukraine won't allow NATO invade or attack Russia because that will infuriate Russia to reduce Ukraine to rubbles.
But if Ukraine joins NATO, it will deter Russia from invading and annexing Ukraine.
It's purely for defensive and security purposes.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by obedience4(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
ocelot2006:

You do know the Russians and the Chinese already have an alternative to the SWIFT system, right? The SWIFT system isn't the all-in-all and the Russians have already done their homework. Why do you Putin has damned the sanctions and gone ahead with his decisions? This is a man that calculates before making EVERY move. Being an ex-member of KGB isn't beans.

Oga check the Russia economy. You will see how the Russia economy and currency is falling. Google is available..
You are hear shouting KGB .. What's the relationship with a spy organization and being a president.. It like saying the formal CIA director will be a better president of the USA.. The

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Gadafii:
Make US rest abeg, they invaded Iraq, without the support of United Nations in a phantom search of weapon of mass destruction they accused the country of amassing, in the end that wasn't true, lots of people died, the country remain in shambles till today', they support rebel group's to oust gadafi in Libya, till today Libya is broken into pieces with many warlords and tribes controlling different regions, same as Syria etc.

Go thru history line, America has always been the bully, except the world wars, they have never for once restored peace in any country they invaded or deployed their troops to.

Even our now terrible nigerian Army have done more to restore Peace in countries than the American forces.

Tell me one country that America entered to restore "democracy" without leaving in in shits

Nigerian army did well in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Congo, etc.

I a waiting for any of you to tell me one single country America has retired peace since the end of the second war

...and your point?
Thar Russia should invade Ukraine, a sovereign Nation?
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by careersome: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Poopypants:
russia can’t put up such war . Since 2014 sanctions, they have had a plummeting GDP
hmm you dey use Putin play. Russia that has enough nuclear bombs to destroy the whole world
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by adenine02: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
neuf:

Really you want to come at me passively with the CNN, Western propaganda crap you guys throw around on this forum.

Their constitution enshrined that it's citizens has the right to bear arms (Second Amendment). So in a way it's still freedom of choice and what people do with that freedom is up to them.

You have the freedom as a Nigerian to live anyway and conduct business, yet everyday people get duped or involve themselves in one form of corruption or another. Should Nigeria be blame for giving people right to do business??

smh

Sorry bros I don't even listen to mainstream media, I try to do my own research.

Freedom for people to bear arms but no protection to life. I believe you saw what happened January 6

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by adenine02: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ecne:

Those economic sanctions are far worse than boots on ground and are the first steps in any warfare, in that, it swiftly turns your own people directly against you, especially when they do not support your unitary intentions.

Bros, IRAN, NORTH KOREA, CHINA etc have been on sections for years
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Basheer22:
Russian oligarchs fly their wives to the US to give birth. Let them stop that first and go to China to be giving birth.

In Russia, if you tell an average married woman that you will take her to America, she will abandon her husband and kids to follow you. People are suffering in Russia, don't let the press fool you. Ask Nigerians studying in Russia to give you first hand info about Russia.

If the US handles Putin the right way, Putin will be overthrown from within Russia.
Fake propaganda news!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Basheer22: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
Fake propaganda news!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna836121

Try to get educated
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Basheer22:

If the US handles Putin the right way, Putin will be overthrown from within Russia.
Teach them how to handle him the right way, Mr Ignoramus! undecided

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
ButterBurger:
Putin will still surrender
You're a poor student of history grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Basheer22:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna836121

Try to get educated
Rubbish Western propaganda media! I'm more informed than you undecided

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
greggng:
I wonder what nato is doing. This is the right time to admit Ukraine into nato.Russias strategy is to keep on sponsoring groups ready to break away and at the end their won't ve a country called Ukraine. Sanctions won't solve anything..
ADMITTING UKRAINE TO NATO IS THE WAY FORWARD
’Way forward’ but I guess Russia obviously knows that too , that’s why they are hell bent on seeing to it not happening
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
osuolale95:
You hear!!!
Rubbish Western hysteria propaganda! If war should start in all those countries, that means world war must have already started! undecided
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Basheer22: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:

Your mental state is obvious in the nonsense you type about.
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
ButterBurger:
They don't run out of options, their currency may not be the highest rate but it sells the most, it's the most popular country in the world, no be beans, it's the highest economy, the most powerful military and Intelligence, only them can sanction any other country, they have more allies.
So they don't run out of sanctions
The more their myopic sanctions on Russia, the more they harm Western economy. Russia has enough reserve and options against their sanctions.
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Basheer22:

Your mental state is obvious in the nonsense you type about.
...truth is bitter to you, Mr numbskull angry
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
Don’t mind the Olodo. He doesn’t know the Economy of Russia is the size as that of Canada ��. I am still amazed at how people still like the West in-spite of their atrocities in the World. I guess religion plays a major role.Even if American bombs wiped out an entire generation of some Africans. They will still be kicking the as…s if the Oyinbo man. The earlier you know the whites despises and don’t care about your well-being, the better. Hate the Chinese or Love them- they did really well by looking for an economic model that suits their nature. And today the West is trying to stifle their development. I know if these current generation of Africans choose not to get sense- Their coming generation mist probably will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
pseudonomer:
Germany has stopped Nord Stream 2.
Temporarily! It is Germans that will suffer energy crises more
Russia will sell more to china undecided
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
ademola721gmai:

Don’t mind the Olodo. He doesn’t know the Economy of Russia is the size as that of Canada ��. I am still amazed at how people still like the West in-spite of their atrocities in the World. I guess religion plays a major role.Even if American bombs wiped out an entire generation of some Africans. They will still be kicking the as…s if the Oyinbo man. The earlier you know the whites despises and don’t care about your well-being, the better. Hate the Chinese or Love them- they did really well by looking for an economic model that suits their nature. And today the West is trying to stifle their development. I know if these current generation of Africans choose not to get sense- Their coming generation mist probably will.
My guy, it's a result of generational brainwashing by western main stream propaganda media.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by pseudonomer: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
Temporarily! It is Germans that will suffer energy crises more
Russia will sell more to china undecided

There is always an alternative.

In whatever trade, the sellers tends to gain more than the buyers.

Russian economy depends on EU a lot. With sanctions coming from EU and UK, Russia economy will cripple further, and as you know already, war cost a hell lot of money.

Russia is fighting US, UK and EU… I don’t think any country would want that, even China.

If Russia doesn’t call for truce, she’ll suffer unspeakable losses.
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
Karmaisme:

Putin himself can't say what you just typed.

Do you know that United States can target Russia's financial institutions and telecommunications through "SWIFT" (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications).

Once that happens, their economy that is already batterd is going to collapse.

That is the last card of sanctions.

The Europeans will not allow the Americans SWIFT sanction of Russia because it will create chaos in Europe's energy supply and economy.
The Russians are prepared for anything ...
When you want to end your empire, start a war against Russia... Ask Napoleon and Hitler grin grin

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by treatise: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
It seems as tho we are on the verge of WW3.
JESUS Christ told us in the last days there would be wars btw Nations.
Are we seeing the stage setting, taking place to Fufil this Prophecy?

If so, then we are close to the time JESUS referred to as " the worst time in the History of the world" ( Matt 24:21).

The book of Revelation tells us that when JESUS Christ breaks the 1st seal, the antichrist will be unleashed.

When the 2nd seal is broken, War will be unleashed and resulting from these wars will be Famine, Pestilence and Deaths.

Folks, the Great Tribulation is casting its shadows on US.

Be Born again! JESUS CHRIST IS at the Door!
Live in Conciousness of Eternity! There is no more time!

It will Hell on Earth after the Rapture.

Jesus is the ultimate solution to global challenges but incidents of wars should inform morbid fears ; in the old testament wars were constantly executed and in African folklore, wars were a regular thing. Social media have made it possible to have updates almost real-time
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

He is an authoritarian

Russians will bare the brunt, but they used to it already.

Talk against the government and die! Why Putin can easily flex muscles cos he can solely do anything he thinks.

Kim Jon Hun is not suffering in North Korea, it’s the citizens. Where food is like gold
"Talk against the government and die! "-The Western propaganda media has really brainwashed many of you. undecided
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
pseudonomer:

There is always an alternative.

In whatever trade, the sellers tends to gain more than the buyers.

Russian economy depends on EU a lot. With sanctions coming from EU and UK, Russia economy will cripple further, and as you know already, war cost a hell lot of money.

Russia is fighting US, UK and EU… I don’t think any country would want that, even China.

If Russia doesn’t call for truce, she’ll suffer unspeakable losses.
You're wasting your time. When an empire decides to take war to the Russians, understand that that's the end of that empire.
Learn from history... undecided
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
adenine02:

Sorry sir

But it's like you missed the rest of my message

I understand your msg.
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Keep speaking grammar!
Don't get yourself right and be prepared for HIS Coming!
When it happens your eye go clear
treatise:

Jesus is the ultimate solution to global challenges but incidents of wars should inform morbid fears ; in the old testament wars were constantly executed and in African folklore, wars were a regular thing. Social media have made it possible to have updates almost real-time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan / Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal / Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.