Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) (23988 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Breaking: Putin To Recognise Ukraine Rebel Regions’ Independence / Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
olas24u:

i dont get you ,but seriously you need to wake up, this geo politics will affect Africa ,and its possibly a positive one.
cheesy seriously you sound so strong and lion hearted..I love your points tho.. cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2022

”Let me explain that US strategic planning documents contain the possibility of a so-called preemptive strike against enemy missile systems. And who is the main enemy for the US and NATO? We know that too. It’s Russia. In NATO documents, our country is officially and directly declared the main threat to North Atlantic security. And Ukraine will serve as a forward springboard for the strike. If our ancestors had heard about it, they probably would simply not have believed it. And today we don’t want to believe it, but it’s true”.- President Putin .

Now from the above, if you were the Russian President. What would you do?

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by olas24u(f): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Davefed:

They have cancelled the deal this morning

what about the infrastructure that is already built ?can you cancel a pipe and collect your money back? There are no alternatives ,the alternative is more expensive and it will affect the common man in Europe ,because they will now pay more .Which will lead to unrest and change of government.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by greggng: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
I wonder what nato is doing. This is the right time to admit Ukraine into nato.Russias strategy is to keep on sponsoring groups ready to break away and at the end their won't ve a country called Ukraine. Sanctions won't solve anything..
ADMITTING UKRAINE TO NATO IS THE WAY FORWARD
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by olas24u(f): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cheesy seriously you sound so strong and lion hearted..I love your points tho.. cheesy kiss

Africa needs to be free with a new organized world with many powers and not few powers,
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by timay1: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
olas24u:

what about the infrastructure that is already built ?can you cancel a pipe and collect your money back? There are no alternatives ,the alternative is more expensive and it will affect the common man in Europe ,because they will now pay more .Which will lead to unrest and change of government.

And Europeans get craze for head. Any little hardship, protests and riot will start grin

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
olas24u:

Africa needs to be free with a new organized world with many powers and not few powers,
cry
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by SUPERPACK: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
neuf:

yeah bad guys by stopping Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Bad guys by sending their troops to die in defense of freedom and human rights just so you can have the right to call the bad guys.

I wonder what a good guy would do? Watch the world burn and do nothing. Yeah, say hello to WW1 and 2. Those close to a 100 million deaths is necessary right
Yes, they fight for human right by destroying Libya without setting up any relief, by scattering Syria in an effort to mine their resources, by occupying Afghanistan for years and also instigating a war between Ukraine and Russia.
The only country I pity now is Ukraine ''He who who donates his head for the breaking of coconut will not likely be alive to eat it'' Let them continue listening to the war masters that want to sell their weapons to them.

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by olas24u(f): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
timay1:

And Europeans get craze for head. Any little hardship, protests and riot will start grin

very true and the politicians do not want that for now, especially the ones that are seeking new terms in office.
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Gospel2Day: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Basheer22:
Russian oligarchs fly their wives to the US to give birth. Let them stop that first and go to China to be giving birth.

In Russia, if you tell an average married woman that you will take her to America, she will abandon her husband and kids to follow you. People are suffering in Russia, don't let the press fool you. Ask Nigerians studying in Russia to give you first hand info about Russia.

Don't mind Putin. Monies he should have invested in bettering the lives of his people, he is wasting on developing and deploying hypersonic missiles, while no country is threatening or planning to go to war with Russia. Very foolish way to manage scarce resources.
One day God will deliver those helpless Russians from his stranglehold.
Jesus is Lord.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by olas24u(f): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
greggng:
I wonder what nato is doing. This is the right time to admit Ukraine into nato.Russias strategy is to keep on sponsoring groups ready to break away and at the end their won't ve a country called Ukraine. Sanctions won't solve anything..
ADMITTING UKRAINE TO NATO IS THE WAY FORWARD

Nato is not strong enough at this time to make any impact this is not yugoslavia

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by neuf(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Yes, they fight for human right by destroying Libya without setting up any relief, by scattering Syria in an effort to mine their resources, by occupying Afghanistan for years and also instigating a war between Ukraine and Russia.
The only country I pity now is Ukraine ''He who who donates his head for the breaking of coconut will not likely be alive to eat it'' Let them continue listening to the war masters that want to sell their weapons to them.

scattering Syria really? una plenty for dz forum it's not funny anymore. Guy use your phone before replying me with trash.
Syria 'civil war' started on the back drop of Arab Spring which gave way to ISIS.
All ds wannabe extremist sef.

Instigate Ukraine, hmm can you detail that further because this is new to me.
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Baawaa:
US is just complicating issue for Ukraine

How?
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by thundafire: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Baawaa:
US is just complicating issue for Ukraine
nop u are wrong but Russia looking for a way to collect back the USSR that left before
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
AlphaAlex:
grin sanctions don’t mean shit to Putin

Yeah it doesn't but it means a lot to the people he governs.
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by neuf(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
ademola721gmai:

”Let me explain that US strategic planning documents contain the possibility of a so-called preemptive strike against enemy missile systems. And who is the main enemy for the US and NATO? We know that too. It’s Russia. In NATO documents, our country is officially and directly declared the main threat to North Atlantic security. And Ukraine will serve as a forward springboard for the strike. If our ancestors had heard about it, they probably would simply not have believed it. And today we don’t want to believe it, but it’s true”.- President Putin .

Now from the above, if you were the Russian President. What would you do?

how else can you make the other guys look bad and you the good guy.
Enemy over what exactly? Enemy but they are your biggest trading partners. What sort of Enemy behaves that way? can you explain.
let's say you are into buying and selling, your supposed Enemy that doesn't want your progress is the one that's buying the most from you. Does that make sense?

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
adenine02:
Wu sanction epp

Foolish people, always thinking it their right to rule the world

Sanctions on IRAN, N KOREA, RUSSIA AND CHINA

why not invade Russian as the invaded IRAQ when Saddam occupied Kuwait

Watin evin konsan me!!!

Who sanctions help?

Kids everywhere.
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Lordbinsmar: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
seunny4lif:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sanction
What will happen if USA runs out of Sanctions cool
waiting for USA, UK and France to sanction their-selves for bombing and the destruction of:
Syria
Iraq
Vietnam
Sanction on Turkey annexation of Syria, Iraq and Cyprus
USA Occupying part of Cuba and annexation of Hawaii
NATO occupying part of Serbia which, they seeded to Kosovo

Only stupid African's are supporting the US.

That stupid country should stay in their territory and leave other territory alone.

Of what benefit will it be for Eastern Europe if Ukraine joins NATO?

Same way the selfish USA came to destroy Libya.

6 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by olas24u(f): 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Don't mind Putin. Monies he should have invested in bettering the lives of his people, he is wasting on developing and deploying hypersonic missiles, while no country is threatening or planning to go to war with Russia. Very foolish way to manage scarce resources.
One day God will deliver those helpless Russians from his stranglehold.
Jesus is Lord.
Shalom.

so you can have peace without security ?
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by olas24u(f): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
thundafire:
nop u are wrong but Russia looking for a way to collect back the USSR that left before

lol!is that the reason ?you dont have light at home to read

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:
It seems as tho we are on the verge of WW3.
JESUS Christ told us in the last days there would be wars btw Nations.
Are we seeing the stage setting, taking place to Fufil this Prophecy?

If so, then we are close to the time JESUS referred to as " the worst time in the History of the world" ( Matt 24:21).

The book of Revelation tells us that when JESUS Christ breaks the 1st seal, the antichrist will be unleashed.

When the 2nd seal is broken, War will be unleashed and resulting from these wars will be Famine, Pestilence and Deaths.

Folks, the Great Tribulation is casting its shadows on US.

Be Born again! JESUS CHRIST IS at the Door!
Live in Conciousness of Eternity! There is no more time!

It will Hell on Earth after the Rapture.
[/s]

Trash as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Gospel2Day: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
olas24u:

so you can have peace without security ?

Mention one country that will wake up one morning and decides to attack or invade Russia.
Don't you know the landmass of Russia?
It's about the largest country by landmass or so.
It is very difficult to invade such a country.
Security is not only military. What about Food Security and Health Security too?
War does no good to anyone at anytime.
It will only make the poor terribly poorer.
That's if they are alive when the war is over.
Jesus is the Prince of Peace.
Shalom.
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by olas24u(f): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Mention one country that will wake up one morning and decides to attack or invade Russia.
Security is not only military. What about Food Security and Health Security too?
Shalom.

Be rational in thinking ,from Ukraine kiev to moscow is ten minutes by air strike if Ukraine joins NATO ,its not safe and they are asking you to stop and dont come near their border.it is a very simple demand

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by olas24u(f): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Shalom.

Russians are highly educated and can produce what they will eat and they have a good healthcare system and universities that produce healthcare professionals

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by adenine02: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
ButterBurger:
war can happen

And everybody will loose
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by adenine02: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
udemzyudex:

Who sanctions help?

Kids everywhere.

Sorry sir

But it's like you missed the rest of my message
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by adenine02: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
neuf:

yeah bad guys by stopping Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Bad guys by sending their troops to die in defense of freedom and human rights just so you can have the right to call the bad guys.

I wonder what a good guy would do? Watch the world burn and do nothing. Yeah, say hello to WW1 and 2. Those close to a 100 million deaths is necessary right

Well sir, I don't know what part of the world are you and I don't know what kind of news you listen to,

I can't start to school you on world politics

But do you know that about 80 people die every day due to gun violence in the US, at least they can try solve that b4 given other people freedom they desperately needed.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by makavellidon: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Cronus1:
If this war doesn't happen some people will be very disappointed. All this brainwashed end time preachers especially.
especially that doom pastor that call him self righteousness idiot

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by AngelicBeing: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
wink
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Gospel2Day: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
olas24u:

Be rational in thinking ,from Ukraine kiev to moscow is ten minutes by air strike if Ukraine joins NATO ,its not safe and they are asking you to stop and dont come near their border.it is a very simple demand

What right does Russia have to decide and dictate to a sovereign nation which alliance to join?
Why is Russia afraid of NATO?
Don't they have nuclear arsenal and hypersonic missiles?
It is the tyranny of power to demand that Ukraine should not join NATO.
Would Russia have demanded such if Ukraine were to be China or America?
Let's call bullying by its name.
Russia is only bullying Ukraine, simple.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by olas24u(f): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Gospel2Day:

What right does Russia have to decide and dictate to a sovereign nation which alliance to join?
Why is Russia afraid of NATO?
Don't they have nuclear arsenal and hypersonic missiles?
It is the tyranny of power to demand that Ukraine should not join NATO.
Would Russia have demanded such if Ukraine were to be China or America?
Let's call bullying by its name.
Russia is only bullying Ukraine, simple.

There was a previous agreement that was signed and agreed by both parties .America will not accept the same in cuba or near its borders.go and read about the cuban missle crisis .so why cant cuba make its own decision?

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by neuf(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
adenine02:

Well sir, I don't know what part of the world are you and I don't know what kind of news you listen to,

I can't start to school you on world politics

But do you know that about 80 people die every day due to gun violence in the US, at least they can try solve that b4 given other people freedom they desperately needed.

Really you want to come at me passively with the CNN, Western propaganda crap you guys throw around on this forum.

Their constitution enshrined that it's citizens has the right to bear arms (Second Amendment). So in a way it's still freedom of choice and what people do with that freedom is up to them.

You have the freedom as a Nigerian to live anyway and conduct business, yet everyday people get duped or involve themselves in one form of corruption or another. Should Nigeria be blame for giving people right to do business??

smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan / Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses / COVID-19: Guy-Brice Parfait Kolelas Dies A Day After Kongo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.