Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) (24027 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Breaking: Putin To Recognise Ukraine Rebel Regions’ Independence / Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by neuf(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
adenine02:

Sorry bros I don't even listen to mainstream media, I try to do my own research.

Freedom for people to bear arms but no protection to life. I believe you saw what happened January 6

no protection of life, what are you on about? America has one of the quickest response time for Local enforcement agencies and emergency services.

what haooend on January 6?
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
"Talk against the government and die! "-The Western propaganda media has really brainwashed many of you. undecided

What western propaganda?

Go to international reputable forums and not this Nairaland comedy center.

Do you know how many Activist in jail or the ones that have been killed.

Or you don’t know what’s happening in North Korea and China?

Or you don’t know Chinese evicted blacks mostly Nigerians from their apartments

This forum will confine your niche. Move to the world stage where common people in that country can brief you.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by adenine02: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
neuf:

no protection of life, what are you on about? America has one of the quickest response time for Local enforcement agencies and emergency services.

what haooend on January 6?

And they're not fighting war

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by obedience4(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Gadafii:
Make US rest abeg, they invaded Iraq, without the support of United Nations in a phantom search of weapon of mass destruction they accused the country of amassing, in the end that wasn't true, lots of people died, the country remain in shambles till today', they support rebel group's to oust gadafi in Libya, till today Libya is broken into pieces with many warlords and tribes controlling different regions, same as Syria etc.

Go thru history line, America has always been the bully, except the world wars, they have never for once restored peace in any country they invaded or deployed their troops to.

Even our now terrible nigerian Army have done more to restore Peace in countries than the American forces.

Tell me one country that America entered to restore "democracy" without leaving in in shits

Nigerian army did well in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Congo, etc.

I a waiting for any of you to tell me one single country America has retired peace since the end of the second war

America intervene in the Korea war.. On the behalf on the south Korea... SK are enjoying almost 56years of interrupt Democracy.. South Korea is home to Samsung, LG, kia, hisense, Hyundai, just so you know South Korea has a better economy than Russia.. Why the other neighbour NK.. Is a white ooo.
Another country Israel ..also prosperous why its neighbour Iran is in shambles,, the united States intervene in the gulf war on behalf of Kuwait... We see how Kuwait is prosperous while its neighbour Iraq is in shambles... Democracy will always be the beat form of government..

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Malawian(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please what does Russia buy from UK that UK has been parroting "Sanctions". I though they will put boots on ground for their friends in Kiev? Will the sanction affect even the poorest person in Russia? Russia is self sufficient in Agriculture and every other commodity they wish to buy can be sourced from their "No-Limits" ally - China.

Putin just gave all these failing western leaders something to use and shine small as if they are doing anything. If they born them well, make them send troops to Ukraine make we see.

Same West that has kept so many African tribes under bondage in their artificially created countries in Africa? Ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by neuf(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
adenine02:

And they're not fighting war

Aunty rest if you no get talk again. Something I've already explained.
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

What western propaganda?

Go to international reputable forums and not this Nairaland comedy center.

Do you know how many Activist in jail or the ones that have been killed.

Or you don’t know what’s happening in North Korea and China?

Or you don’t know Chinese evicted blacks mostly Nigerians from their apartments

This forum will confine your niche. Move to the world stage where common people in that country can brief you.
Shallow talk! Why are you a participant in the "comedy center"? Regular hypocrisy, right?
You think I'm your regular uninformed, brainwashed NLder?
Your definition of world stage is propaganda media BBC, CNN, New York Times, Daily mail and Daily sun ? You're a propaganda puppet.
You don't know the background of who you're tit-a-tatting with angry.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by treatise: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
Keep speaking grammar!
Don't get yourself right and be prepared for HIS Coming!
When it happens your eye go clear

Keypad/keyboard is different from real life, I pray for God's grace for you so that you make it on the last day.
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
Shallow talk! Why are you a participant in the "comedy center"? Regular hypocrisy, right?
You think I'm your regular uninformed, brainwashed NLder?
Your definition of world stage is propaganda media BBC, CNN, New York Times, Daily mail and Daily sun ? You're a propaganda puppet.
You don't know the background of who you're tit-a-tatting with angry.

This platform is a comedy arena, just come to laugh has majority like you are not even untuned with reality. Get to platforms and Quora and I doubt if you would have anything to say.

I don’t know where it is hidden that Russias economy is at an all time low and Rubbles has already crashed and economy in pains!

Rate at which Russians are leaving the country is presently at an all time high and you still trying to paint like they doing well. Hello! Nothing in Russia today as it stands outside authoritarian rule and nuclear war heads.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
pseudonomer:

There is always an alternative.

In whatever trade, the sellers tends to gain more than the buyers.

Russian economy depends on EU a lot. With sanctions coming from EU and UK, Russia economy will cripple further, and as you know already, war cost a hell lot of money.

Russia is fighting US, UK and EU… I don’t think any country would want that, even China.

If Russia doesn’t call for truce, she’ll suffer unspeakable losses.
If it gets to where Russia will suffer "unspeakable losses", she will attack and completely destroy America, England, and many European nations- you can take this hard fact to the bank. undecided

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
greggng:
I wonder what nato is doing. This is the right time to admit Ukraine into nato.Russias strategy is to keep on sponsoring groups ready to break away and at the end their won't ve a country called Ukraine. Sanctions won't solve anything..
ADMITTING UKRAINE TO NATO IS THE WAY FORWARD
You still don't understand. The hour NATO admits Ukraine into it's alliance, Russia will take over the whole of Ukraine. Period! undecided

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Don't mind Putin. Monies he should have invested in bettering the lives of his people, he is wasting on developing and deploying hypersonic missiles, while no country is threatening or planning to go to war with Russia. Very foolish way to manage scarce resources.
One day God will deliver those helpless Russians from his stranglehold.
Jesus is Lord.
Shalom.
Stop mentioning the Lord Jesus Christ while supporting the US- led satanic globalists. Stop your ignorance and get some knowledge angry

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by adenine02: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
neuf:

Aunty rest if you no get talk again. Something I've already explained.

I b broda o!

Oya make I go rest
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
neuf:

scattering Syria really? una plenty for dz forum it's not funny anymore. Guy use your phone before replying me with trash.
Syria 'civil war' started on the back drop of Arab Spring which gave way to ISIS.
All ds wannabe extremist sef.

Instigate Ukraine, hmm can you detail that further because this is new to me.
There are many things you don't know. undecided
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
thundafire:
nop u are wrong but Russia looking for a way to collect back the USSR that left before
'Collect back' according to lies fed to the ignorant by CNN and BBC.. Embarrassing sad
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by greggng: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
You still don't understand. The hour NATO admits Ukraine into it's alliance, Russia will take over the whole of Ukraine. Period! undecided

Then it will become a war ...Russia vs nato. I can tell you Russia can never win such war . That a man is running away from trouble doesn't mean he can't front the trouble if he has no options . I just heard on cnn and even confirmed it from puttin that Ukrainian use to have nuclear weapon when they were under soviet Union. It was USA and Russia that pleaded with Ukraine to give away their nuclear weapon for a guaranty that their territorial boundaries will be protected . Imagine after sacrificing all that yet Russia kept on bullying them . Ukraine will be regretting all that now .
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Mrbenny001: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
I didn't quote the wrong person... He said those that warn of end time cos war is about to breakout are brainwashed... No one is saying war will break out but Christian believe rumours of war is a sign of end time...not war itself
Cronus1:

I think you quote the wrong person.
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by neuf(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
There are many things you don't know. undecided

Well I'm not a block of stone, so fire away. What don't I know
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by pseudonomer: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
If it gets to where Russia will suffer "unspeakable losses", she will attack and completely destroy America, England, and many European nations- you can take this hard fact to the bank. undecided

I understand you are a kid, so I wouldn’t argue with you.
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Karmaisme(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
The Europeans will not allow the Americans SWIFT sanction of Russia because it will create chaos in Europe's energy supply and economy.
The Russians are prepared for anything ...
When you want to end your empire, start a war against Russia... Ask Napoleon and Hitler grin grin

Nord 2 stream pipeline project is suspended indefinitely by Germany, The UK officials are meeting on how best to respond.
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by darediamond(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Gadafii:
Make US rest abeg, they invaded Iraq, without the support of United Nations in a phantom search of weapon of mass destruction they accused the country of amassing, in the end that wasn't true, lots of people died, the country remain in shambles till today', they support rebel group's to oust gadafi in Libya, till today Libya is broken into pieces with many warlords and tribes controlling different regions, same as Syria etc.

Go thru history line, America has always been the bully, except the world wars, they have never for once restored peace in any country they invaded or deployed their troops to.

Even our now terrible nigerian Army have done more to restore Peace in countries than the American forces.

Tell me one country that America entered to restore "democracy" without leaving in in shits

Nigerian army did well in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Congo, etc.

I a waiting for any of you to tell me one single country America has retired peace since the end of the second war
@the emboldened words, do you know that is one of the reasons why The West Is Check mating Nigeria today with series of activities of Terrorists to keep our army engaged internally?
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Karmaisme:

Nord 2 stream pipeline project is suspended indefinitely by Germany, The UK officials are meeting on how best to respond.
...but with oil now 100dollars/barrel, Russia is still smiling to the bank with Nord 1stream shocked shocked
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
pseudonomer:

I understand you are a kid, so I wouldn’t argue with you.
I know juveniles like you are not ready to "eat meat"...keep drinking your Kool aid mixed with milk grin
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by Kelvin3476: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Basheer22:
Russian oligarchs fly their wives to the US to give birth. Let them stop that first and go to China to be giving birth.

In Russia, if you tell an average married woman that you will take her to America, she will abandon her husband and kids to follow you. People are suffering in Russia, don't let the press fool you. Ask Nigerians studying in Russia to give you first hand info about Russia.

If the US handles Putin the right way, Putin will be overthrown from within Russia.
I gat a friend in Russia, but this girl is fucking poor . Borrowed Soo many times from government but couldn't still survive.

I was shocked when she asked me if I think everyone in Russia is rich .
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
greggng:

Then it will become a war ...Russia vs nato. I can tell you Russia can never win such war . That a man is running away from trouble doesn't mean he can't front the trouble if he has no options . I just heard on cnn and even confirmed it from puttin that Ukrainian use to have nuclear weapon when they were under soviet Union. It was USA and Russia that pleaded with Ukraine to give away their nuclear weapon for a guaranty that their territorial boundaries will be protected . Imagine after sacrificing all that yet Russia kept on bullying them . Ukraine will be regretting all that now .

You still need to go back to history class. The nuclear weapons does not belong to Ukraine, it belongs to the Soviet Union. The Russians are the brains and controllers of the Union. So, naturally, they won't leave nuclear weapons in small Ukraine after the end of the Union-they have very strong foresight. It has little or nothing to do with USA.
Russia is better prepared to defeat USA in a nuclear war because they have faster and more advanced missiles and anti-missiles
They also have better preparation to save their citizens due to numerous massive civilian bunkers and regular war drills for civilians.
You don't have to believe anything I tell you... You can continue believing your western deceptive, propaganda media. wink

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

This platform is a comedy arena, just come to laugh has majority like you are not even untuned with reality. Get to platforms and Quora and I doubt if you would have anything to say.

I don’t know where it is hidden that Russias economy is at an all time low and Rubbles has already crashed and economy in pains!

Rate at which Russians are leaving the country is presently at an all time high and you still trying to paint like they doing well. Hello! Nothing in Russia today as it stands outside authoritarian rule and nuclear war heads.
keep deceiving yourself with your half- knowledge.
Do you know how much Russia has made and still making from oil and gas sales?
Do you know how much they make from high tech weapons sales yearly?
Do you Know how much they make from sales from space tech and services yearly?
Do you know how much they now make from massive grain export?
Do you know how much they have stored in gold as sovereign wealth?
You underextimate Putin's Russia at your own peril.
By His grace, some of us know how it will end.
You keep listening to your Western propaganda media cool cool

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by greggng: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
You still need to go back to history class. The nuclear weapons does not belong to Ukraine, it belongs to the Soviet Union. The Russians are the brains and controllers of the Union. So, naturally, they won't leave nuclear weapons in small Ukraine after the end of the Union-they have very strong foresight. It has little or nothing to do with USA.
Russia is better prepared to defeat USA in a nuclear war because they have faster and more advanced missiles and anti-missiles
They also have better preparation to save their citizens due to numerous massive civilian bunkers and regular war drills for civilians.
You don't have to believe anything I tell you... You can continue believing Western deceptive, propaganda media. wink

I am very surprise how you managed to see every American nuclear capabilities compare to that of Russia. One thing Americans don't brag about is their capabilities...empty can makes the loudest noise. Japan thought they ve the best atomic bomb untill USA hits them with a bigger one . Whether conventional or nuclear war , Russia cannot defeat Nato . .many of their advanced weapon where destroyed by turkey a few years ago . Even if Russia gets the support of China, Iran and North Korea..they don't stand a chance against nato .
Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
WATCHMANX:
keep deceiving yourself with your half- knowledge.
Do you know how much Russia has made and still making from oil and gas sales?
Do you know how much they make from high tech weapons sales yearly?
Do you Know how much they make from sales from space tech and services yearly?
Do you know how much they now make from massive grain export?
Do you know how much they have stored in gold as sovereign wealth?
You underextimate Putin's Russia at your own peril.
By His grace, some of us know how it will end.
You keep listening to your Western propaganda media cool cool

What is high tech that Russia produces? Nuclear war heads? And which hungry nations patronize them? Probably because they cannot afford American military Hardware’s

Even the Middle East money bags won’t ditch American HW for that of Russia.

As for Gas, they hood no monopoly of it. Germany was comfortable with its nuclear powered plant before it was shut down. Supply can always change. If Fiber optics can make it from Africa to Europe, same way gas pipelines will move. NATO has everything to cripple the already crippled economy?

Russia and high tech are opposite terms. Why you see them celebrate every new military break through they achieve. You see America do that despite have almost a trillion dollar military budget?

You don’t know what America is made of. It’s light years ahead.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
greggng:

I am very surprise how you managed to see every American nuclear capabilities compare to that of Russia. One thing Americans don't brag about is their capabilities...empty can makes the loudest noise. Japan thought they ve the best atomic bomb untill USA hits them with a bigger one . Whether conventional or nuclear war , Russia cannot defeat Nato . .many of their advanced weapon where destroyed by turkey a few years ago . Even if Russia gets the support of China, Iran and North Korea..they don't stand a chance against nato .
See archaic fellow! See you comparing WW2 Japan to modern Russia.
You're not learned. You come on line with little or no knowledge and start beating your chest for USA...Very sad :-(
For your information, Japan don't have and has never developed an atomic bomb. You're such an embarrassment here.
When and in which war did Turkey destroy Russia's advance weapons? You are a real mental case. Kolo!
You should run off now....such a bloody waste of my time. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by WATCHMANX: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

What is high tech that Russia produces? Nuclear war heads? And which hungry nations patronize them? Probably because they cannot afford American military Hardware’s

Even the Middle East money bags won’t ditch American HW for that of Russia.

As for Gas, they hood no monopoly of it. Germany was comfortable with its nuclear powered plant before it was shut down. Supply can always change. If Fiber optics can make it from Africa to Europe, same way gas pipelines will move. NATO has everything to cripple the already crippled economy?

Russia and high tech are opposite terms. Why you see them celebrate every new military break through they achieve. You see America do that despite have almost a trillion dollar military budget?

You don’t know what America is made of. It’s light years ahead.
I won't waste my time trashing the rubbish you wrote-You're a waste of time! Keep living in your delusional Western paradise.
Wether you like it or not, " THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING", and your satanic globalists masters knows it. wink

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sanctions Ukraine Rebel Regions ( Pics, Video) by yinkeys(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Baawaa:
US is just complicating issue for Ukraine
Na USA cause all these things
Simply stop expanding NATO eastwards to former USSR regions dem no hear.
They want to use it as launchpad to attack their enemies
Ridiculous
Sad but Putin has to do what is right for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan / Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal / Italy Cracks Gang Forcing Nigerian Women Into Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.