Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri (48386 Views)

Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by YorubaIsCursed1: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2022
Just imagine angry cry

1 Like

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Decency2020(f): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2022
Unfortunately Nigerians are hell bent on destroying themselves due to religion and ethnicity.

Meanwhile some Igbos boys in my area are now saying they will move into diapers business. you know what that means right?
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by sokera: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2022
Chipink:

Its called propaganda ..this ia exacly how yorubas dethroned jonathan so reno is giving it back to them the man is smart grin
una do more than this again Buhari , he is about to finish his 8 years on the seat of presidency… he is not the Jibril anymore … awon werey

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by owoshuyi(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Reno that is advising Nigerians is in the USA. But the Nigerians that he is advising have eyes but they have refused to see. They never learn in this country. Poverty and suffer suffer no dey tire people like this guy you quoted.

drey076:
poverty no dey tire you people ni ?
Think of ur unborn children, dont bri another calamity on this country again.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Wokenaija: 9:54am On Feb 23, 2022
omenkaLives:
Can someone tell us in all honesty what is wrong with the video save for the fact it features PDPs worst nightmare, BAT.

Reno the brain fart. Watched the video to the end and noticed absolutely nothing unusual.

You say the man points to an "unseen person", and I ask, is the camera filming in the direction to which the man pointed? Or is there something wrong with someone merely pointing at an object you cant see due to camera angle?

I'm sure he knows the people for whose consumption he made the post, and they sure will fall in line. Tomorrow, he'd tell them their sister is bald and ugly and they'd turn enemies again, after which he'd drop another idiotic post like this to whip them in line.

Dude's going bananas over BAT already. cheesy
he said something more important and you are obviously trying to avoid it , he said Tinubu and his as’s lickers like you can take him to court if you like that the video is real. How do you reasonably argue after that if your are not rtearedd. ?
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by PointZerom: 9:54am On Feb 23, 2022
sokera:
that same useless tribe is the place your father and mother can’t be successful in life without living in our space … Igbos are our slaves when the time is right we are going to kill you in thousands in our land … I swear to God

Fulanis killed you in Kwara, what did you do?.

You're a slave even in your backyard, are you not ashamed that you have sold all your ancestral land to Igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by ikorodureporta: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2022
So reno voice sweet like this
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by PointZerom: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2022
omenkaLives:
Can someone tell us in all honesty what is wrong with the video save for the fact it features PDPs worst nightmare, BAT.

Reno the brain fart. Watched the video to the end and noticed absolutely nothing unusual.

You say the man points to an "unseen person", and I ask, is the camera filming in the direction to which the man pointed? Or is there something wrong with someone merely pointing at an object you cant see due to camera angle?

I'm sure he knows the people for whose consumption he made the post, and they sure will fall in line. Tomorrow, he'd tell them their sister is bald and ugly and they'd turn enemies again, after which he'd drop another idiotic post like this to whip them in line.

Dude's going bananas over BAT already. cheesy

Stop wailing, listen to this man.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by sweetkev(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2022
sokera:
This Reno guy is senseless … if you know Jagaban very well you will know Jagaban is a think before talk kind of person , go and watch his video when he was Lagos state Governor that is how he talk , he is not the kind of man that talk fast and when he talks it always like he is reading from his brain … and that is actually of IG the attributes of an intelligent person … so Reno please near wall … Jagaban is our next president
Be supporting Tinubu. Your suffering has just started.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by adamsmith914: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2022
OceanMaliya:
I watched it. It is true o. How come nobody spotted it before now?
What is true? Nonsense.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Chipink(f): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2022
sokera:
una do more than this again Buhari , he is about to finish his 8 years on the seat of presidency… he is not the Jibril anymore … awon werey

U guys claim u love nigerian yet u are number one hater of nigeria .. to u yorubas its more of a tribal sentiment than seeing nigeria moving forward..yet u calim u love nigeria.
Imagine u using buhari as example , buhari who failed and imposed hunger and poverty and hardship on people including u.
But here u are supporing tinubu who aplears to be weaker and and sicker than buhari.
I neva thought yall with the misake u made voting burahi will sti go ahead to support tinubu again cry

Yall who wants this country to keep going backward becoz of tribal sentiments ...it shall not be well with all of u for this wickedness. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by adamsmith914: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2022
sweetkev:
Be supporting Tinubu. Your suffering has just started.
Be supporting Ayatollah Atiku, your suffering will still continue.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by adamsmith914: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2022
Chipink:

U guys claim u love nigerian yet u are number one hater of nigeria .. to u yorubas its more of a tribal sentiment than seeing nigeria moving forward..yet u calim u love nigeria.
Imagine u using buhari as example , buhari who failed and imposed hunger and poverty and hardship on people including u.
But here u are supporing tinubu who aplears to be weaker and and sicker than buhari.
I neva thought yall with the misake u made voting burahi will sti go ahead to support tinubu again cry

Yall who wants this country to keep going backward becoz of tribal sentiments ...it shall not be well with all of u for this wickedness. cry cry
President Buhari imposed hunger & poverty on you, wetin be the name of the Useless Governor of your State again?

Nonsense Almijirin.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by emilo2bad: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2022
mybiz234:

Why is someone telling him what to say? Is it because his brain is sharp enough not to remember the words?

The so-called interview looks like a written script, yet Tinubu can't even read properly.

Is that what you want to give the destiny of your children to?

If you are not careful, your kids will place a curse on you for ignoring today's warnings because of ponmo Tinubu gives you.
Why are you people afraid of Tinubu's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by KingDamzzy(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2022
Tinubu has not even won APC's presidential ticket and some people are already having sleepless nights over him.

This obsession with Tinubu is real.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by ajayiopy: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2022
@ RENO,
YOU NEED TO MOBILIZE YOUTH NATION WIDE TO COLLECT THIER PVC, ELECTION IS A GAME OF NUMBERS AND NOT WON ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
SERIOUS POLITICIAN HAS ONE MINDSET CALLED D.P.R(DESIRED POSITIVE RESULT) THAT IS WHY THEY CAN GO ANY LENGHT TO ACTUALISE THIER GOALS IN LIFE.
YOUTHS SHOULD ENGAGE SAME MINDSET USED DURING ENDSARS AND YOU WILL SEE EVERYTHING TURNING OUT FOR GOOD.
BUT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MUST START FROM GRASSROOTS.
ANY POLITICIAN THAT DOES NOT REPRESENT YOU WELL AND SELFISH SHOULD BE RECALL BACK(IT IS CONSTITUTIONAL).
LETS DO AWAY WITH TELEMUDO,ZEEWORLD AND BBN AT LEAST FOR THIS YEAR AND ENGAGE MORE ON NATIONAL ISSUES BECAUSE EITHER YOU ARE PART OF THE ELECTION PROCESS OR NOT,EVERYONE WILL BE AFFECTED. ALL OF US GO CHOP BREAKFAST

1 Like

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by balanceofterror1(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2022
Chipink:

I wonder why the likes of OmenkaLives etc hates NIGERIA so much?
How can someone be supporting Tinubu ahead of Osibanjo?
I just can't understand.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Chipink(f): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2022
adamsmith914:
President Buhari imposed hunger & poverty in you, what is the name of the Governor of your State?

Nonsense Almijirin.

Ur name is sorry.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by perryy(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Campaign has not started. Tinubu is just doing gragra to intimidate his enemies in APC. But are they intimidated? grin

Tinubu is just fighting and dying like a man. He is going nowhere

1 Like

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by JAMO84: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2022
Chipink:

Illiterate so reno is now igbo..
This is why u SW peoole will remain so daft becoz u no nothing abt region
Anioma in Delta speak Which language.

Female Okoro with clownish brain.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by adamsmith914: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2022
Chipink:

Ur name is sorry.
Don’t change the narrative, Not my name, the Governor of your state’s name?, what is his name, & mention one Poverty alleviation program your state has embarked on to remove you from your poverty?

Nonsense Almijirin Wailer.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by LikeAking: 10:05am On Feb 23, 2022
Make this clown free Tinibu na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Great0ne1: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2022
HarunaWest:
Reno arent you tired? Do you live for clout? Initially, you said your main focus was 'harassbuhari'. Tinubu is the one giving you nightmares now. Why cant you just enjoy your loot in peace? You claim to be a freedom fighter but cant step foot into your motherland. I mean who does that?
Stop searching for relevance cos you wouldn't get it. You are just an online troll we are used to and that is what you will always be. Cheers.
Opono!! We are still suffering for the stupid decision you made in 2015, and you want us to vote for tinubu. Na God go punish all of una we dey push for tinubu presidency
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Chipink(f): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2022
JAMO84:
Anioma in Delta speak Which language.

Female Okoro with clownish brain.

Shallow illiterate.. omokri is not and nowhere near igbo name, reno is from warri... it seem awolowo free education is a waste grin

Oponu!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Reference(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2022
erubati:

A journey of a thousand miles begin with a step.
Campaign has not started,so he doesn't need to roll out his manifesto for now[b][/b] this year is about building bridges.
There is absolutely no crime whatsoever in a man working towards achieving his life long dream.

I totally disagree.
What you are talking about is just politics without conscience.
For how can you have a leading candidate that does not consider the state of the people he is expected to lead.
The world over, leading politicians ALWAYS comment on the state of the nation and forcefully fly their own ideas and ideologies whether in or out of electoral season.
Even as recent as the second Republic that was the case.

I don't know where this recent trend of silence onto elections came from but I surely know the roots lay in our electing autocrats this recent two presidential terms. Even Atiku as serving Vice disagreed openly with OBJ and pushed his own ideas which is not a bad thing.

But for you to say everyone keeps quiet and few days or weeks to an election come up with some watery manifesto short on any form of details as to how to bring us out of the monumental challenges we have today is just not acceptable. That is simply not a working democracy.

If you must be a leader of a serious minded country your passion for its success must be absolute. And if you are truly passionate your mouth will be overflowing with your vision, plans and programs so that electing you will become a certainty after public and widespread critiquing of your ideas.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by danngnews: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2022
HarunaWest:
Reno arent you tired? Do you live for clout? Initially, you said your main focus was 'harassbuhari'. Tinubu is the one giving you nightmares now. Why cant you just enjoy your loot in peace? You claim to be a freedom fighter but cant step foot into your motherland. I mean who does that?
Stop searching for relevance cos you wouldn't get it. You are just an online troll we are used to and that is what you will always be. Cheers.

Wish you had this to say when Buhari, Lai Mohammed and Tinubu were calling Jonathan all sort of unprintable names during his regime.

What comes round goes round.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by adamsmith914: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Great0ne1:

Opono!! We are still suffering for the stupid decision you made in 2015, and you want us to vote for tinubu. Na God go punish all of una we dey push for tinubu presidency
Ok President Buhari was the one that appointed your Governor & Local Government personals?

Numero uno trait about Failures, they will always find someone else to blame for their own shortcomings.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by udemzyudex(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2022
todaynewsreview:
There's nothing new here. Everyone will get to old age. Let's support the candidate of our choice and mobilise massively for the person. Also we come out to vote. So far, he seems to be the only candidate campaigning. What are the rest waiting for? Nothing good comes easy. Inasmuch I want Peter Obi, no message from him so far.

There's nothing new here? You want us to repeat the same mistake?

Oh I guess you like the way Nigeria is been govern now, have you watch your president speak?
You ask him a question and he answers with a different thing entirely,is that what you want again?
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by jasmeel: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2022
Jst wndrng, why is der so mch disunity amngst us? In events lyk dis we need to luk bak n check dia history d knd of pple dey hav been in d society n den use medium lyk dis to share facts n tk abt what we want 4 our future. Why r we eductd? Wn r we goin 2 stop being simply tribal n focs on positivity
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by SmartPolician: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2022
HarunaWest:

There's nothing wrong with what Reno is doing. I know that Nigerians are daft and will vote in a fellow daft oldie as far as they share the same religion or tribe.

If you are not, I am personally tired of seeing ancestors ruin this country. Tinubu has no business contesting for this position.

[b]Aso Rock is not a place of retirement; it is a place where the hopes, futures and aspirations of over 200 million people either are actualized or destroyed. [/b]
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Chipink(f): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2022
adamsmith914:
Don’t change the narrative, Not my name, the Governor of your state’s name?, what is his name, & mention one Poverty alleviation program your state has embarked on to remove you from your poverty?

Nonsense Almijirin Wailer.

So its now about the governo amd not president abi.
Sufferhead no dey tire u, dnt worry u go drink garri tire grin.
People like u is the reason why i would want buhari to continue again... coz u will foreva not learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi / Lagos: SMS On Stimulus Packages For 60-Year-Old And Above Is Real - LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.