Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri (48403 Views)

Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by iamjavadem(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2022
Mumu, everybody reads their speech from a script. I dont expect a retard like you to know that anyway.
mybiz234:

Innocent address?

How did the unseen person know what Tinubu wanted to say next if he isn't reading from a script?

Despite reading from a script, he still couldn't get it right.

Stop subjecting the destiny of your children to perdition. Stop campaigning for failure
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by perryy(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Reno is a politician and a million of your type cannot stop him from demarketing the opposition. Is he on Tinubu's payroll? If the heat is too much for you, then quit!

When you lots labelled his boss jonada.ft, and jonadog and drunk fisherman, was Jonathan acting like a dead man the way tinubu was acting?

It's payback time and you can only wail on NL.

They will only wail and die. Tinubu presidency is dead on arrival DOA

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by erubati: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2022
Reference:

I totally disagree.
What you are talking about is just politics without conscience.
For how can you have a leading candidate that does not consider the state of the people he is expected to lead.
The world over, leading politicians ALWAYS comment on the state of the nation and forcefully fly their own ideas and ideologies whether in our out of electoral season.
Even as recent as the second Republic that was the case.

I don't know where this recent trend of silence onto elections came from but I surely know the roots lay in our electing autocrats this recent two presidential terms. Even Atiku as serving Vice disagreed openly with OBJ and pushed his own ideas which is not a bad thing.

But for you to say everyone keeps quiet and few days or weeks to an election come up with some watery manifesto short on any form of details as to how to bring us out of the monumental challenges we have today is just not acceptable. That is simply not a working democracy.

If you must be a leader of a serious minded country your passion for its success must be absolute. And if you are truly passionate your mouth will be overflowing with your vision, plans and programs so that electing you will become a certainty after public and widespread critiquing of your ideas.
But u know it's not possible constitutionally,to roll out manifesto when campaign never start.
He will so the needful when the time comes.
Atiku came out to criticize the government,but never gave us any concrete plans on how to turn things around for the good.so where does that lead us
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by adamsmith914: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2022
Chipink:

So its now about the governo amd not president abi.
Sufferhead no dey tire u, dnt worry u go drink garri tire grin.
People like u is the reason why i would want buhari to continue again... coz u will foreva not learn.
That is why you are suffering, no different from a foolish dog barking @ a flying bird.

You & your Almijirin brethren from Sokoto & Gombe, should be waiting for the President.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Kobicove(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2022
OceanMaliya:
I watched it. It is true o. How come nobody spotted it before now?

How are we sure that the video was not doctored the way they doctored that of the inspector general of police and made it look like he was repeating the word "Transmission" several times
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by seanwilliam(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2022
mybiz234:

Are you happy handing over the destiny of your children to a mentally and physically imbalance person as president? Have you learned anything from buhari's years of backward leadership?

Why do you have so much hatred for your children?
omo this hit me bad o.. u sabi emotional damage game baje
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Nonexisting: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Reno is a politician and a million of your type cannot stop him from demarketing the opposition. Is he on Tinubu's payroll? If the heat is too much for you, then quit!

When you lots labelled his boss jonada.ft, and jonadog and drunk fisherman, was Jonathan acting like a dead man the way tinubu was acting?

You have just run someone's brainless son out of nairaland with this your comment. I hope they don't sack him from BMC, country hard oo.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Mjpem23(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2022
Imagine!
So you’re mobilizing for who will loot our treasury all in the name of Tinubu helped the north secure power.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by PointZerom: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2022
JAMO84:
Anioma in Delta speak Which language.

Female Okoro with clownish brain.

Shut up.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by adamsmith914: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2022
BeardedmeatR:

Mumurist Reno, he must be terribly homesick in California?

His wailing hasn’t even started yet, maybe he will spend another 8 years in exile, I don’t blame him, from Aso Rock to exile is a Very Very bitter pill to swallow.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by MrUchenna1(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2022
Leadership is not a retirement package/benefit but a vigorous call to serve........ wink
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by rajiedreez: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2022
I don't know what people want to see in this one o.
I'm not rooting for tinubu but if you must lay claims, do so inelegantly. Has anyone ever said that Wine is also suffering from mental issues with his constant use of space filler in his speeches ( I mean the "eh" that he's used to saying when talking) you'll never see a tinubu video where he doesn't talk sluggishly, even when he was still an agile governor
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by BetterNija: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2022
What exactly s Reno talking about in the Video?
Like seriously, idon't get it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by RandyOku: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2022
BeardedmeatR:

A WONDERFUL SUMMARY...I liked and sharedcheesy

1 Like

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by saintrow1: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Lol this anti yoruba is trying extremely hard to nail tinubu. I hope this man sleeps every day. The man is work 24/7
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by bestpunterever: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2022
OceanMaliya:
Nigeria needs an energetic, strong and healthy leader not the second lifeless person who is always on his way to see his doctors in UK.
can you pls present yourself to represent us?
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Kennitrust(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2022
JAMO84:
So, because you're Mpurumirin addict, this the only Tinubu interview you ever watch in your life?

The one he had at aso rock, where he declared his ambition, you didn't see it?

USELESS OKORO
Tinubu supporters
It time to swallow whatever is casted on you for all that you did to Jonathan.
E never start! grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by ityP(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Kingzeez10:

He thief your papa money?

Lmao. Same fools call Atiku thief. Did he steal your father's money? Mumu people cheesy
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by ityP(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2022
erubati:

He is a thief who has stolen billions from ur state or family inheritance

Atiku also stole from your state or family inheritance abi? Una go get sense by force
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2022
BabaO2:
How does this Omokri think he's making any sense here.
He's actually making a lot of sense to a certain group of people with a certain kind of mindset and intelligence level.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Bigheart042(m): 10:30am On Feb 23, 2022
U make sense die.
Kisses to u

#alobam

todaynewsreview:
There's nothing new here. Everyone will get to old age. Let's support the candidate of our choice and mobilise massively for the person. Also we come out to vote. So far, he seems to be the only candidate campaigning. What are the rest waiting for? Nothing good comes easy. Inasmuch I want Peter Obi, no message from him so far.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Chipink(f): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2022
adamsmith914:
That is why you are suffering, no different from a foolish dog barking @ a flying bird.

You & your Almijirin brethren from Sokoto & Gombe, should be waiting for the President.

U are a lost cause.. grin
U should apologise to God for not make use of the brain he gave u. *spits*
Na u go suffer tire. grin
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Reference(m): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2022
erubati:

But u know it's not possible constitutionally,to roll out manifesto when campaign never start.
He will so the needful when the time comes.
Atiku came out to criticize the government,but never gave us any concrete plans on how to turn things around for the good.so where does that lead us

I understand the Constitutional encumbrances (which we should do away with as soon as possible) but I repeat, there is no visionary leader in the face of such monumental challenges that will remain silent, waiting for a so called time table.

It is just unimaginable that in a country in such dire straits, a year to elections not a single candidate is telling us where we are, where we can be and how he intends to take us there. Just a year fa..... haba. How are we so daft in this country.

And I am not talking about calling public rallies or arranging townhalls or even press conferences. I mean just responding to a journalist here or there at the airport lounge, in the supermarket parking lot or at the local ATM.

You barely see the press running after them for these because they have no idea of what they want to do in/with power. We know most of them are practically empty headed. It is only power they are after, not governance and so become victims to 'cabals'.
That is where so called mandates get hijacked. When the principal has no substance leading into elections.

It is when they get elected they start thinking about the problems and seeking solutions.
Who employs staff on that basis for his personal business.

What is the basis of any Nigerian boldly saying that he will vote for this or that person when there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON OFFER.... NOTHING....
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2022
EastisBae:

Normal initial gra-gra by desperados. He will even run out of gas before the main contest starts. Atiku, Peter Obi and the rest are just waiting and watching while Tinubu has already made a mockery of himself by allowing all the attacks to consume him grin grin
No Igbo can win presidential election in Nigeria even if he contest with a least Yoruba politician
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by IvarDboneless: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2022
mybiz234:

Are you too poor to get data to watch the video? Looks like Buhari presidency has put you in penury.

Borrow data and watch the video. Then you can come back to comment.
I love you...(no homo) hot! hot! hot!
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by peggywebbs(f): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Nonsense ingredient...so they can seize his passport and kidnap him like you did others that spoke truth. What is he coming to Nigeria to say that you are not hearing loud and clear? Continue to sell your future for bread crumbs it's your generation I pity. You think you are profiting from a system that is destroying the future of Nigeria. Instead of you to push for people who have genuine love for the country and are ready to build it.

HarunaWest:
Reno arent you tired? Do you live for clout? Initially, you said your main focus was 'harassbuhari'. Tinubu is the one giving you nightmares now. Why cant you just enjoy your loot in peace? You claim to be a freedom fighter but cant step foot into your motherland. I mean who does that?
Stop searching for relevance cos you wouldn't get it. You are just an online troll we are used to and that is what you will always be. Cheers.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Karlosorji(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2022
todaynewsreview:
There's nothing new here. Everyone will get to old age. Let's support the candidate of our choice and mobilise massively for the person. Also we come out to vote. So far, he seems to be the only candidate campaigning. What are the rest waiting for? Nothing good comes easy. Inasmuch I want Peter Obi, no message from him so far.
this is just February. There are a whole lot of months ahead
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Jostoman: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2022
BeardedmeatR:

may God bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by Mccullum: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2022
IT SEEM RENO IS SUFFERING FROM UNNOTICE SYNDROME, ANY ONE CAN MISS AN APPROPRIATE WORD ITS STATEMENT AND THOSE AROUND HIM CAN REMIND HIM OF THE PROPER ONE THAT SUPPOSE TO USE. NO ONE IS PERFECT.

HIS OPINION ANY WAY, TO ME IT INCONSEQUENTIAL.
Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by SmartMen: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2022
todaynewsreview:

You will hear from Peter Obi. Already, he has made it known that he has the interest to contest should the ground be set. You will hear from him. PDP is taking their time.

Yes, Tinubu is doing a lot of work...

1 Like

Re: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri by RandyOku: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2022
omenkaLives:
Can you swear you heard anyone telling him what to say, or even believe that anyone was telling him what to say?

It is okay to say you guys just wanna troll the gentleman, but believing your lies is what's disturbing.

This 30K stipend has REALLY AFFECTED your REASONINGgrin

Not surprised though because
All TMC and BMC are NUMSKULLScheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) / Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) / The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.