Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol (1988 Views)

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel / My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by minasu190: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hello,my wife complain about my sperm being watery and she said i should stop my intake of alcohol..pls guys what could be the causes of this damn watery sperm?pls help.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Olunmercy56(f): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Ammishaddai: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Alcoholic beverages like beer contain sugar and certain types of sweeteners that might be the cause of your watery sperm . But I'll advice you see a urologist for better assessment and treatment
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Kingosytex(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
minasu190:
Hello,my wife complain about my sperm being watery and she said i should stop my intake of alcohol..pls guys what could be the causes of this damn watery sperm?pls help.

Wife: Stop drinking alcohol. Make it your enemy.
Jesus: Love your enemy (Matthew 5:44)

Verdict: undecided undecided undecided undecided

On a serious note, the cause of your problem could stem from:
1. Zinc Deficiency - Zinc is an essential nutrient that supports many essential bodily functions of which reproduction is one. It's deficiency could lead to watery sperm. cryIt might be possible that this nutrient is lacking from your body.
The body cannot produce or store zinc, which means that Zinc can only be gotten from the foods we eat such as: red meat, oysters, nuts, seeds, beans e.t.c

2. Frequent ejaculation
3. Low sperm count could also cause watery sperm.

Op please remove my darling alcohol from the equation grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
I hate men that take alcohol, stop it now before you loose your wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Felimax(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please if your wife is not a medical practitioner then don't listen to her. Women tend to have this obsession with thick sperm which in most cases does not do well in traveling.

My point is just seek a medical advice and possibly do a test to confirm if there is anything to worry about.

DON'T ABUSE ALCOHOL!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by bibianna(f): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
That your wife is God sent and she truly loves you. You better listen to her.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by wizonlyson: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
[quote author=Iyaebe post=110455414]I hate men that take alcohol, stop it now before you loose your wife.cheesy iyaebe..ahn..ahn..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by remsonik(f): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Stop taking alcohol, with it you're spoiling the organs in your body and not only the watery sperm you will experience but other ailments later will come.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by VEXT: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Alcohol doesn't not cause watery sperm....Most drunkards give birth like rabbits..
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by minasu190: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
VEXT:
Alcohol doesn't not cause watery sperm....Most drunkards give birth like rabbits..
lmao!! You dont mean it
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by MufasaLion: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Well, I'd urge you to visit a clinic and conduct a test concerning your semen.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Acidosis(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Only a lab result can tell you the condition of your sperm. The whitish eja.culate (c.um) is composed mainly of the semen. Your se.men can be as thick as Mobil's engine oil yet you carry a dead (zero) sper.m. No such thing as "watery sperm", from the medical point of view.

Does alcohol affect the condition of your sperm? YES.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by minasu190: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Acidosis:
Only a lab result can tell you the condition of your sperm. The whitish eja.culate (c.um) is composed mainly of the semen. Your se.men can be as thick as Mobil's engine oil yet you carry a dead (zero) sper.m. No such thing as "watery sperm", from the medical point of view.

Does alcohol affect the condition of your sperm? YES.
NO
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by silibaba: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
minasu190:
wetin concern watery sperm and alcohol?

Just try and be sexing once a month.

When you sex frequently, it becomes watery.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by revived2: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
minasu190:

Pity your liver and your bladder

Stop taking alcohol
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
minasu190:
Please let Google be your friend is these things, and please try to make your wife follow along on this journey to discovering wisdom so husband and wife can both discover enlightenment abeg! undecided

There's absolutely no reason why in the year 2022, a husband and wife team should be spewing jargon when knowledge dey available at their very fingertips for their regular consumption. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
bibianna:
That your wife is God sent and she truly loves you. You better listen to her.
Please stop dragging God down into the foolishness of men. What has God to do with the ignorance of his wife? undecided
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Kobojunkie: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
remsonik:
Stop taking alcohol, with it you're spoiling the organs in your body and not only the watery sperm you will experience but other ailments later will come.
Rubbish! undecided

You take in some amount of alcohol when you consume your fermented foods. Why all that alcohol never damage your organs finish? undecided
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by armyofone(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lmao @ dragging God down into the foolishness of man grin grin cheesy grin

Kobojunkie:
Please stop dragging God down into the foolishness of men. What has God to do with the ignorance of his wife? undecided
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by armyofone(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
minasu190:

Stop or reduce to bare minimum if it is just for the sake of your liver anyway.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
armyofone:
Lmao @ dragging God down into the foolishness of man grin grin cheesy grin
That is what this is now, associating God with the such silly comments.. undecided
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Arsenate(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2022
Alcohol abuse immensely messes up men's sexual health. Fuckkks up your stamina as well as the quality of sperm and semen.

Sobriety>>>>>Alcoholism.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Ulunne777(f): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2022
"Watery Sperm,staphylococcus aureus and hormonal imbalance",the 3 are used by traditional doctors to confuse,extort and sell their products. grin
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by rickpat(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2022
I would suggest you visit a Heath facility,a medication to thicken your semen and possibly increase your sperm count will be given to you... I'm not an expert in reproductive health but I know that the way the semen looks or it's quantity doesn't really determine fertility..what determines fertility is the AMOUNT OF SPERM CELLS(SPERMATOZOA) present in the semen(I think 20m cells can guarantee pregnancy or so,just visit a clinic)...so visit a clinic, sometimes we men are stubborn to visit the clinic for reproductive issues ..but the earlier you get checked the better...Good luck bro
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
minasu190:

your story is half baked

Why is she worried about your aperms being watery?

Are you trying for child ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ulunne777:
"Watery Sperm,staphylococcus aureus and hormonal imbalance",the 3 are used by traditional doctors to confuse,extort and sell their products. grin
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by LesbianBoy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Who is she to tell you what to do
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Uyi168: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
there is no relationship whatsoever between alcohol and having watery sperm..
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by ogawisdom(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
minasu190:

Stop frequent ejaculation not more than once a week.

Feed well vegetables n fruits. Banana, unripe plantain porridge, pap with milk

Start away from sugar
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by chii8(f): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

your story is half baked

Why is she worried about your aperms being watery?

Are you trying for child ?

Yes oooo, you asked the right question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer / HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX / Dear Future Husband..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.