Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol (1990 Views)

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel / My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Beremx(f): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
Felimax:
Please if your wife is not a medical practitioner then don't listen to her. Women tend to have this obsession with thick sperm which in most cases does not do well in traveling.

My point is just seek a medical advice and possibly do a test to confirm if there is anything to worry about.

DON'T ABUSE ALCOHOL!
Oga do you like taking your pap watery or thick? Na question I ask o!

Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Felimax(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Beremx:
Oga do you like taking your pap watery or thick? Na question I ask o!

Madam, I like my pap thick with lots of liquid milk saturating everywhere. So?
I don't know why some ladies like it so thick as if they were going to eat it.
Pap you eat, sperm you don't.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Beremx(f): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Felimax:

Madam, I like my pap thick with lots of liquid milk saturating everywhere. So?
I don't know why some ladies like it so thick as if they were going to eat it.
Pap you eat, sperm you don't.
thick sperm doesn’t gush out after sex. Watery sperm does. We are women, we determine what goes into our body
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Felimax(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Beremx:
thick sperm doesn’t gush out after sex. Watery sperm does. We are women, we determine what goes into our body
Funny enough bulk of what gushes out is actually from you. Even when he has not released in quite very intense sex you can't stop your system from juicing everywhere from multiple orgasm and whether it's thick or light it has not much to do with him.

Lighter sperm in most cases are more productive as they tend to do well traveling but thicker ones are may not.

Besides, what if you just make your pap to the consistency you actually desire so much so that you don't bother yourself with a lighter or thicker sperm.

Really, what you women are enjoying in men is just too much, if not for something I would men are really so cheated by our maker.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by yuping(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
undecided Adulthood is not for everyone, you are waiting for someone to tell you to stop taking what is killing slowly.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
yuping:
undecided Adulthood is not for everyone, you are waiting for someone to tell you to stop taking what is killing slowly.

Everyone will die at some point, so I dont get what you're trying to pass across.

So long as you don't abuse alcohol and you eat well, then you're good to go.
Re: My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol by yuping(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
theForth:

Everyone will die at some point, so I dont get what you're trying to pass across.

So long as you don't abuse alcohol and you eat well, then you're good to go.
Taking care of yourself help keeps you healthy as you said, but the Alcohol is hurting him and he is asking if he should quit when he know that he is hurting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raw Natural Honey Straight From The Farm (pictures & Video) / You Want To Marry Her, Parents Dissent - What Do You Do? / In Nollywood Married Women Wear Ankara: Ankara = Responsible Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.