Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS (4059 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:18am On Feb 23, 2022
If Rival or police catch this one nothing u wan preach again.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by CoronaVirusPro: 3:25am On Feb 23, 2022
This what they call “Bonus Point” or “Top-up”

China product! He won’t last!

8 Likes

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by CanadaOrBust: 3:29am On Feb 23, 2022
Because it is the only thing that gives his life any kind of meaning, that prevents him from committing suicide, being a total failure in all other aspects of life

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by doggedfighter(f): 3:34am On Feb 23, 2022
A woman's nine months travails gone to waste.

grin

And the tattoo artist is wack.

They deserve each other.

7 Likes

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:43am On Feb 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

grin

You can say that again..I for sure Is gonna peel off my skin and sue his @ss if someone done did that nonsense on me.. cheesy grin
Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by doggedfighter(f): 3:46am On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You can say that again..I for sure Is gonna peel off my skin and sue his @ss if someone done did that nonsense on me.. cheesy grin

Such an eyesore.

1 Like

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:48am On Feb 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

Such an eyesore.

Hahaha.. grin
grin
Wannabe redpiller comes to my mind.. cry
Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by UselessBuharist: 4:07am On Feb 23, 2022
OP that’s Eiye logo but whatever it is does not change the fact that the guy is stupid.

21 Likes

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by Bahamas95(m): 4:38am On Feb 23, 2022
Na cashew nuts dem use draw the tattoo?

7 Likes

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by Frigga13: 5:03am On Feb 23, 2022
That’s Eiye...

.. and you dey see bird ..

2 Likes

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by RichDad1(m): 5:37am On Feb 23, 2022
That’s SEC aka Eiye claws & logo.
Though the coupling of hands looks similar, the shape of the thumbs differentiate them.

6 Likes

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by McGg: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2022
Another wasted sperm that will soon be murdered in one of the most brutal way.

1 Like

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2022
Na eyie emblem be that o, no be Vikings own.

Airlords anchor like baggers only difference is thier thumb is bent.

3 Likes

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by Eben91: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2022
The tattoo artist should be given a federal appointment

3 Likes

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by Bigbright7(m): 8:31am On Feb 23, 2022
As Long as he doesn't torment peoples life with it, Thats his business.

For electrical installation of your upcoming building project check my sig.

1 Like

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hahaha.. grin
grin
Wannabe redpiller comes to my mind.. cry

You really are hurt by this redpillers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by tutudesz: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2022
Cultistupdate:
If Rival or police catch this one nothing u wan preach again.

This one don buy market O! How can someone be this stupid undecided

1 Like

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2022
maynia:

You really are hurt by this redpillers. cheesy
Hah..
Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by Sam24TECH(m): 10:30am On Feb 23, 2022
Na wa ooo...
Mak God help this one o
Cos I see say HE'S ON THE ROAD TO A LONG THING. cool
Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by pyro62(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2022
Too too rugged. I wonder the story he'll tell his grandkids if he plans to live that long.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by elmodee7(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2022
Extra time. Foool

1 Like

Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by freshkpomo(m): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
This what they call “Bonus Point” or “Top-up”

China product! He won’t last!
Una know say China products nor dey last,but some people say them go fit use those fahe products war America grin
Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by Maurlupo(f): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
He wan showcase him stupidity to the fullest maximum.how much vikings pay you.Dis pics is pretty dope.
Re: Despite Cult War Man Tatoos Vikings Cult To His Body - Disturbing PHOTOS by crismark(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

grin

They deserve each other.
The tattoo artist is very good.
Can't you see it is a work in progress?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Strips Unclad, Beaten For Trying To Use A Man Used Condom For Ritual. / He Fondled My Breasts, Confused Me To Open My Legs – Says Girl, 16 / Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.