Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes (9688 Views)

ASUU Strike: Students Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / ASUU Strike, Students And Their Landlords / ASUU Strike: Students Cry Out, Curse ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Frank25: 7:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Let's gather here and discuss it.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by setobaba: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2022
Discuss what ? Your case different
While you all are looking for solutions to the global issues arising, pls do not forget to put kyari in prayers, I heard the nigga is seriously sick and needs to be fly out, says his lawyer.

Who else is ready make run Dubai Trip together, I don give up on Europe, right now anywhere plane land me ni ooooo, but not Russia.

Who cares about ASUU

8 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by StUriah(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2022
Go acquire a technical skill or learn a trade, or learn how to make money with Forex.

Time na money.

Nigerian education system is fraudulent & a time waster. Before you know it, old age will come knocking at your door.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by soldierboi16(m): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2022
Live a luxurious life as a wordpress website developer.

https:///BZ1NQs2xwJ

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by CalabarPikin: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2022
I just pity our generation though

A generation you prepare so well to start school on time and finish young, but the bad system of education/govern(ment) will frustrate you back to back

Same clowns that will put up qualification for a job like
Not more than 24 years of age with 5 years of experience....isn't that madness..?? After spending 7years in school for a 4yrs course then 2 to 3years of running around for clearance/NYSC

Reason young guys call school scam and rather indulge in fraudulent stuffs.. cry cry

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by OmodavidoX(m): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2022
5 years course has turned to almost 7 years now due to strike.

I have faced strike since my 100l and now to my 500l.

Although, I didn’t blame ASUU this time around, the government should do the needful.

My plan is to use this strike period to face my bolt hustle and save up some cash before resumption.

All is well.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by OnyeObodo: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2022
Useless country

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by cardoctor(m): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2022
Just sit at home and play Temple Run.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Lattop1(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Let's thread carefully, outside is not smiling

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Abedaba: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Ko easy rara

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by ghettowriter(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2022
While away time...looking for new skills in the process

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Utanisco(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Aimerosa25(f): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2022
It's terrible and disheartening.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Felyyaks(f): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by thatsleepboy1: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Me wey just get admission na wa ọ. Ajeh let them extend the strike so that I'll be fully prepared for Ekiti.
Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Jimmy231: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Use your school fees buy laptop am talking from experience

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by ddmannn(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2022
This is not the first strike in naija country and I don't see it to be the last even after bubu. It started with pdp after military rule and I don't think with will end even if you elect any pdp candidate come 2023.
Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by nomedo: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2022
May God punish Buhari

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by jojo1415: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2022
They have been gambling and taking mmkpurumiri grin grin

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Kevinsamba: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2022
I decided i wouldn't waste my time this period like last strike, so I'm learning web dev

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Jebbased: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2022
I guess alot have gotten used to it
Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Kevinsamba: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2022
angry
Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by RapistOnBail: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2022
cheesy

Watch lots of blue clips these period

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by observer88: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2022
Flashing back, the first one or two weeks was usually fun, but afterwards, it soon became boring. One just looks for ventures to fill in the space.

I guess that was usually why some girls tended to return with distended tummies, especially when the strike tarried too long

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Kevinsamba: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2022
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[##speech] Womens Day Short Speech In Hindi | Essay | Anchoring Script / Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class / Lautech Pds Entrance Result Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.