Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes (9703 Views)

ASUU Strike: Students Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / ASUU Strike, Students And Their Landlords / ASUU Strike: Students Cry Out, Curse ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2022
I'm presently into crypto currency.

Lol there's this lecturer I met in a crypto space that was hailing me for combining studies and crypto. I was amzed that even our top uni official I getting their hands into the business.
Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Remman(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2022
The strike should be indefinite until after 2023 elections.
Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Johnsonibx(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2022
OmodavidoX:
5 years course has turned to almost 7 years now due to strike.

I have faced strike since my 100l and now to my 500l.

Although, I didn’t blame ASUU this time around, the government should do the needful.

My plan is to use this strike period to face my bolt hustle and save up some cash before resumption.

All is well.
. You must be a LAUTECH student angry angry angry
Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by WatermelonSugar: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2022
I am coping well. I have signed up for a course on digital marketing to brush up my skills. Although I have school project and other things at hand, I'm fully utilising this period to skill up and do the things I couldn't do properly with school.

That aside, if you are in need of an expert to help boost your business visibility via content creation, or effectively manage your community, don't hesitate to send me a mail.
Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by OmodavidoX(m): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Johnsonibx:
. You must be a LAUTECH student angry angry angry
lol nah

University of first choice and nations pride cool
Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by judedwriter(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Teacher : class, what is the synonym of the word 'strike'

Students: ASUU!!! grin

But seriously it's a bit easier for undergrads in this tech and internet age. For us then, ASUU strike meant days sitting idle.
Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by chiste1: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR FUTURE, NOW.
Reality check, STRIKE is inevitable in Nigeria's tertiary institution regardless of who is steering the Presidential seat of this country.

The earlier all students realise this fact, the better they take charge of their future by engaging in something meaningful NOW.

The internet have made it impossible for any serious student to give excuses about not being equipped with one entrepreneurial skill or the other.

Forex trading, Crypto Trading, Affiliate marketing, Domain flipping, Script writing, SEO, MLM, Blogging, YouTubers, Dropshipping, Mini-importation, Video/Photo editing, Graphics designing, e.t.c, the list is endless.
It's only the lazy ones that would neglect all these above mentioned legit skills that would benefit you for life and decide to get involved in vices, thinking fast money is the best way.

One of the skills I value so much is Crypto Trading and because the government have tried to find out means of pulling down the crypto space, and couldn't find anything, they are gradually planning on joining the train, meanwhile many youths are yet to embrace this "oil well".

Daily, we host zoom meeting showing the world how we do the biz in this space without being scammed and managing our funds(capital) ourselves without giving it to any 3rd party, which means, I can easily access my capitlal 24/7. This might sound too good to be true but sparing your time to join one of our zoom meetings won't be a bad idea for you but would rather be an experience you would never regret.

Only those who send email requesting for the zoom link to myregularincome@gmail.com would be sent the link because it enables us know those that are serious on taking charge of their future NOW instead of waiting for the government that don't give any concern to the youths.
Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by lovemaths(f): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
30 DAYS MONEY MAGNET BOOTCAMP ON WHATSAPP class begins this weekend

In this 30 days money magnet boot camp, this is what you will be learning:
- How to run facebook and instagram ads (this is oil money).
- Social media management - get paid to manage facebook and instagram page for people.
- How To create a YouTube channel, YouTube marketing and monetize your account
- How to make money from brand influencers without paying them to promote your services.
- How to grow social media accounts especially Instagram to any number you want.
- How to create and edit videos with your smartphones and personal computer.
- How to create e-books and video courses for your products and services.
- Opportunity to get paid as a trainer
- Learn cryptocurrency fundamentals.
- How to set up payment gateways to be receiving money on automation.
- How to create landing pages

If you are ready to hit this with us in the 30 DAYS MONEY MAGNET BOOTCAMP, then chat me up asap 0.8.1.6.6.9.5.8.8.6.0. #6,000 only

Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Smartlight(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Register on switch Academy for 3 months free program with free internship after training.
https://switchacademy.com/?ref=edukhureosasere1
Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by Lemmy123(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

My guy, the best way to spend the time is to pick up any of the below digital skills, one is enough, practice until you master it, then see how you can make money from it
- Graphics design
- Content Writing
-Digital Marketing
-Copywriting
-Data Analysis
-Web Design
-Affiliate marketing
-SEO

Oluwa awa pelu eh o

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks
Re: ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes by harmony75: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hope it will be more than 4 weeks as it's warning strike! Parents are not happy at all Nigerian students are going through a lot because of wicked government and selfish or irresponsible ASUU!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class / Oye Ekiti Federal University Updates / British American Tobacco Nigeria 2013/2014 Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.