Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius (38009 Views)

Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by nijanigga: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2022
SenJoe:
Take it or leave it, Trump is a strong leader
Strong in corruption, now he must testify under grand jury over his shady financial dealings in NY .Ipob will always support corruption and robbery

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by nickyj19: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2022
I think I love this guy
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by nijanigga: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2022
Message is very clear if you have nukes never give them up .

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Dotez: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2022
edmaraja:

You're talking nonsense, putin wouldn't have dared to invade Ukraine if Trump was still president. Biden is a spineless fool and the US will continue to be made a fool of on the international diplomatic scene with a fool like biden in charge. Just keep watching, Iran will get their nuclear bomb and China will annex Taiwan if americans don't get rid of this spineless fool called biden
The guy didn't fully comprehend the post grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Neddstark: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2022
MufasaLion:
This faggöt!

If that is your family tradition, it isn't in the Trumps.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Achibyke: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2022
The whole world miss Trump

3 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Sharatan(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
When you read in the Holy Bible,the account of Kings of ancient Judah and Israel, you will have an understanding of what is happening to Mystery Babylon aka Nomerica.

When a Nation or Person which GOD Invests HIS Power, Majesty , wisdom and riches on, turns its back on HIM, such a Nation or Person becomes a reproach, an Excreta and a source of caricature.

I Have said Here long ago that Nomerica is Gone! It is a done deal already in the Spiritual. What is playing out gradually is what has been done in the Spiritual.
Nomerica aka rotten apple will reduced to irrelevance and nothing!
The Cup of Nomerica is Full to the brim and it is only Judgement! Judgement! Judgement! All the way.
Oga try dey get sense. Everything isn't spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2022
SenJoe:
I still prefer the agile Trump than the vegetable Biden, Americans are now regretting why they voted weak Biden. grin

4 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2022
Achibyke:
The whole world miss Trump
Only you, the world is glad that Trump is out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by maestroferddi: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2022
jmoore:
Dumb people supporting Trump.

The dude says Russia is sending peacekeepers. Only a dumb person whose IQ is lower than that of a rat would say such.
Are you sleeping or what?

Trump was playing on words in order to drive home the irony and insult...

He was telling you that Putin succeeding in pulling a masterstroke by sending Russian troops into Ukraine to avoid an outbreak of conflict with possible repercussions on Russia as a contiguous neighbour.

Trump was saying that Putin's actions are some kind of defence in international law and diplomacy...

Biden allowed Putin beat US at their own game.....

12 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by chukwuibuipob: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2022
sad Say after me,Dear Lord Jesus,have Mercy on me(mention Ur name)Why? Cos u are conFUSED upstairs.I doubt u'll type dis rubbish if Ur Trump still dey oval office.
Righteousness2:
When you read in the Holy Bible,the account of Kings of ancient Judah and Israel, you will have an understanding of what is happening to Mystery Babylon aka Nomerica.

When a Nation or Person which GOD Invests HIS Power, Majesty , wisdom and riches on, turns its back on HIM, such a Nation or Person becomes a reproach, an Excreta and a source of caricature.

I Have said Here long ago that Nomerica is Gone! It is a done deal already in the Spiritual. What is playing out gradually is what has been done in the Spiritual.
The Cup of Nomerica is Full to the brim and it is only Judgement! Judgement! Judgement! All the way.
verdict! Useless talk

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Jimmy231: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

When a Nation or Person which GOD Invests HIS Power, Majesty , wisdom and riches on, turns its back on HIM, such a Nation or Person becomes a reproach, an Excreta and a source of caricature.where is Nomerica?

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Winters23: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2022
nijanigga:
. You're deranged and out of touched how many people have Been killed in Ukraine due to war of choice by putin ? 40k
Face your Jagaban.if Ukraine had kept thier nukes ,putin will not be messing up with Ukraine

Am not surprised, Amerikan zombies believe everything they see on CNN and the sun uk...

A blind bat like you lack knowledge and ignorance is bliss for you.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by JetStar: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2022
Winters23:
Trump is absolutely correct…

Putin took part of Ukraine without firing a shot unlike NATO and US onslaught on Libya, Iraq, Syria, Vietnam, Yugoslavia, Korea peninsula and other atrocities all around the world.

You get sense? Who sponsored the separatists? If you think Putin took Ukraine without firing a shot, then may your community be as violent as the dumbass region in Ukraine. Then you'll understand whether shots were fired or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by SarkinYarki: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2022
MufasaLion:
This faggöt!

I hope you know your Obama is the actual faggiot cheesy cheesy..trump has had more premium pussies than all the men in your lineage combined cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by NaijaNaWaa: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2022
What else do you expect from a failed tyrant? Trump's cup will eventually run full. The day of reckoning awaits

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by sonofElElyon: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2022
Would never have happened under Trump.. it would've been avoided one way or the other.. completely humiliating for USA.. really I don't blame Putin.. you expect him to sit idly while Ukraine which shares a border with Russia gets cozy with NATO It's a matter of Russia's national security.. like or hate Putin, you can't quarrel with this fact: he truly defends Russia and it's interests.. the best Russian leader in history in my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by chukwuibuipob: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2022
grin by now u suppose knw how those pipu that wear light green jersey on top of agbada they behave in public.I'll visit his church soon and post something grin
MissionaryArchi:

Any country called Nomerica? And I don't know? Aah I need to update my brain
Nevertheless I think you made sense Even though I don't know the country you talking about
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by membranus: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2022
SenJoe:

Yeah, so strong that he lost two elections, and was Putin's puppet throughout his inglorious tenure.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by seunny4lif(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2022
Don’t the USA tried to give Taiwan independent by running around.
The USA declared Kosovo an independent country without UN approve.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Angelfrost(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2022
verybadmouth:
Joe boy has a totally different opinion and has sanctioned Putin. Go and rest Donald

Nah... Joe is WEAK!!! Face facts!

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 23, 2022
Joe mf was caught sleeping
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by naijaman2225(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2022
THE USUAL NONSENSE FROM THE FIRST CERTIFIED slowpoke TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Angelfrost(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2022
membranus:

Yeah, so strong that he lost two elections, and was Putin's puppet throughout his inglorious tenure.

Trump was, is, and will remain an idiot...

However, this doesn't take away from the glaring trepidity of Biden's administration so far.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by adm212144: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
There's a reason why Putin interfered in US election to keep Trump as president. If there's one president Trump never insulted while he was in the white house, it was Putin. Both of them had mutual respect for each other.
Meanwhile Trump almost pulled USA out Of NATO. He would've easily reached a deal with Putin over his security concerns. The way Biden handled this case, he no try at all. All his reply was the same. "No, No, No".
Biden is trying and I believe Putin will end of finishing Russia .He had no reason to invade Ukraine but the only reason is for his gain because he want to swayed away Ukraine from west .He believe the only way he can be hit is Ukraine and he’s been monitored .I’m sure American will never risk relationship with Russia ,one of the reason why triump is booted out .He’s already selling America to puttin .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Angelfrost(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2022
sanpipita:
Trump spoke like the Putin puppet he is, Americans are lucky they booted this guy out, Putin would have been controlling White House all the way from Kremlin

Stop going in silly circles... Trump was an idiot, but Biden is the weakest president in the history of America! Facts!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Thorondor: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2022
Truth be told, Putin would never have dared this had trump been in office. Good for Ukraine as well, they were colluding with the dems and providing stupid dossiers and lies that aided the democrats in their Mumu impeachment.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by sammhi(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2022
jmoore:
Dumb people supporting Trump.

The dude says Russia is sending peacekeepers. Only a dumb person whose IQ is lower than that of a rat would say such.
You are even dumber ...
U can't comprehend Trump's comment ...
Let me explain....Trump says Putin uses trick by claiming his troops are peace keepers while in reality they are invaders ..hence Trump says that's genius from Putin. .

7 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by sanpipita(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Stop going in silly circles... Trump was an idiot, but Biden is the weakest president in the history of America! Facts!

Oya explain the facts that makes Biden weak, I will wait

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by mvem(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2022
sanpipita:

And Putin hasn't invaded?
not really...did you hear any report of war or gunfighting...Russia only drove into the contested part of Ukraine that have pro-russian separatist forces...there is no invasion as western media was painting it. Putin know what's he is doing sha and I see him winning at the end...moreover he did what he wanted to do without anyone stopping him

3 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by sanpipita(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2022
edmaraja:

You're talking nonsense, putin wouldn't have dared to invade Ukraine if Trump was still president. Biden is a spineless fool and the US will continue to be made a fool of on the international diplomatic scene with a fool like biden in charge. Just keep watching, Iran will get their nuclear bomb and China will annex Taiwan if americans don't get rid of this spineless fool called biden

You compare a Putin puppet with Biden and think Biden is the weak one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by yinkeys(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I don't mind Russia and China taking over the world

They are stronger against Islamic terrorists than the west that pacifies them
I don’t mind Fulani taking over your villages because they are stronger
Such a dumb comment.
Countries that don’t operate free speech & press.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral / UK Weather: London Flooding Engulfs Homes After A Month’s Rain Falls In 1hr(pix) / Rebecca Enonchong Arrested, Detained In Cameroon (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.