Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius (38005 Views)

Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
zomby:

I don’t know if your information is correct…and if it is correct, who’s fault is that?
America?
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

I’m surprised you’re not ashamed to post such a ridiculous comment.

Go and do your researches mate! grin

I used to work with these so called AID people.

Ashamed that i mentioned looting? Or what? grin care to elaborate?

Did you know that during the Sieraleone war that US company were employing Sieraleonian child soldiers to fight the rebels for less than $100 per month, the US are not saints.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
zomby:

And do you know what Putin is buying from them? Do your research bro
I agree! That is precisely my point they are all fooling us the ordinary people.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by tctrills: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
gypsey:
These so American and European leaders hates Putin so much but are still buying gas from Putin till today wednesday.. grin sanctions are just propaganda, do you know how many UK, US companies bought and run by Russian monies? The Germans were building the gas pipeline from Russia to Germany before this Russian so called invasion of Ukraine.
That's the point I am making

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by zomby(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
gypsey:
Go and do your researches mate! grin

I used to work with these so called AID people.

Ashamed that i mentioned looting? Or what? grin care to elaborate?

Did you know that during the Sieraleone war that US company were employing Sieraleonian child soldiers to fight the rebels for less than $100 per month, the US are not saints.

And who’s fault is this?

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by zomby(m): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
tctrills:

That's the point I am making

I’m not here to say USA is a perfect country, that is totally not my point.
I just think it is severely senseless for any african to think mocking USA and praising Putin is not foolish

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by sanpipita(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
tctrills:

And if you know anything about international politics as you claim, you would have known that Us sanctions bearly have the expected outcomes.
The US has continued to place economic sanctions on Putin's Russia yet Under Putin,
Russia's Debt to GDP has been reduced to 17.88%, the lowest in Europe. Note US Debt to GDP is 133.92%.
Also despite the Sanctions, Russia has increased its foreign currency reserves to over 600 billion dollars, one of the biggest in the world. It's a shame, Russia is about to get super-rich as the price of oil would break the $100 mark while Americans pay more for gas. See the sanctions back fire

You claim sanctions were affecting both sides yet you don't see why Biden pull off the Ukraine deal only to add ensure nord stream 2 was added to new sanctions, Russia is basically an oil economy if nobody is buying they will suffer it, no matter how high oil prices is they will need buyers, suspension of more stream 2 is a big blow, it just remains for EU countries to find alternatives, Russia will have to drink their oil, seems you forgot sanctions now are not just coming from USA
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by tctrills: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
sanpipita:

You claim sanctions were affecting both sides yet you don't see why Biden pull off the Ukraine deal only to add ensure nord stream 2 was added to new sanctions, Russia is basically an oil economy if nobody is buying they will suffer it, no matter how high oil prices is they will need buyers, suspension of more stream 2 is a big blow, it just remains for EU countries to find alternatives, Russia will have to drink their oil, seems you forgot sanctions now are not just coming from USA
Now you don't understand how these things work. let me explain.
1. Russia supplies 10% of the global oil
2. Russia supplies more than 30% of Europes oil imports
3. It also supplies more than 60% of Germany's oil.
4. It already has 2 existing gas pipelines to Europe, not counting Nord stream 2.
There would be an international energy crisis if Russia currently stops selling oil. The US knows this hence they can't stop Russia from selling oil.
It would send many dependent EU economies into reccesion.
Stopping Nord stream 2 would reduce Russian supply to Europe hence increasing the price and demand for more Russian oil and gas.
Its simple economies, reduce the amount of oil in the market and make more money from increasing demand.
Europe is too dependent on Russia for oil and gas.
No EU country is ready to destroy its economy just to make Ukraine happy.
Do you get it now?
Russia holds the aces that is why Putin is so bold. He is not the fool here, Biden is.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by nijanigga: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Winters23:

I have no business with drugggy pampers
Take the cash dude
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by djon78(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Source

Haha this Trump is very hilarious
I don laugh tire

But come to it, Putin really played West. Now oil is rising 8 years high and he is getting richer and have gotten what he always wanted

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by sanpipita(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
tctrills:

Now you don't understand how these things work. let me explain.
1. Russia supplies 10% of the global oil
2. Russia supplies more than 30% of Europes oil imports
3. It also supplies more than 60% of Germany's oil.
4. It already has 2 existing gas pipelines to Europe, not counting Nord stream 2.
There would be an international energy crisis if Russia currently stops selling oil. The US knows this hence they can't stop Russia from selling oil.
It would send many dependent EU economies into reccesion.
Stopping Nord stream 2 would reduce Russian supply to Europe hence increasing the price and demand for more Russian oil and gas.
Its simple economies, reduce the amount of oil in the market and make more money from increasing demand.
Europe is too dependent on Russia for oil and gas.
No EU country is ready to destroy its economy just to make Ukraine happy.
Do you get it now?
Russia holds the aces that is why Putin is so bold. He is not the fool here, Biden is.

I know all this, If Europe were scared of consequence Germany won't halt nord stream 2, Putin and his boldness will be shocked because he is uniting EU, in coming days and months they will find ways to break Russia, and I still don't understand why you think Russia can afford a war, they can't they will be crushed, Putin is just trying to play hard to get his demands on the table accepted, but now he has made a reckless move not many will trust him, this isn't even about biden or USA they are just allied to Ukraine and NATO
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Trump spent a big part of his 4 years making policies to keep Africans out of the US because he hates them. But the same Africans love and respect Trump more than Americans ever will. Your politicians don’t respect you guys because you guys don’t respect yourselves.

cheesy grin grin
Who US help? You love the US so much and instead of you to spend time romanticizing with all that it has to offer, you're busy painting a veiled picture of US while many of its citizens are in a rabbit hole just like yourself. You need to travel out to see the world for yourself.
Govts all over the world should do what they have to do. AFAIK, if immigration system is tightened the citizens will sit up.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by tctrills: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
sanpipita:

I know all this, If Europe were scared of consequence Germany won't halt nord stream 2, Putin and his boldness will be shocked because he is uniting EU, in coming days and months they will find ways to break Russia, and I still don't understand why you think Russia can afford a war, they can't they will be crushed, Putin is just trying to play hard to get his demands on the table accepted, but now he has made a reckless move not many will trust him, this isn't even about biden or USA they are just allied to Ukraine and NATO
1st Russia never spoke about going to war. A war would be both stupid and terrible for Russia. Russia has already gotten what they want so why would it want a war. I already told you that Germany depends on 2 other pipelines. Nord Stream 2 would have been the 3rd pipeline to western Europe. Why do you think they are not sanctioning the other pipelines?
I asked you before, do you think Europe is ready to have an oil crisis just to please Ukraine?
Russia would not invade Ukraine. they already have all they want. Don't you see, it's the end game here. It's over Putin won.
Now, the Crimean, Donbas, Donetsk, and Luhansk regions, are no longer part of Ukraine.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Studymore123:

cheesy grin grin
Who US help? You love the US so much and instead of you to spend time romanticizing with all that it has to offer, you're busy painting a veiled picture of US while many of its citizens are in a rabbit hole just like yourself. You need to travel out to see the world for yourself.
Govts all over the world should do what they have to do. AFAIK, if immigration system is tightened the citizens will sit up.

Travel out? I love my life in the US. The only traveling out I do is vacation.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Travel out? I love my life in the US. The only traveling out I do is vacation.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Explore!. Live life outside the US for sometime. I'll give you a personal invitation to Nigeria and assist you with the visa process. I don't live in any of the cities though. I live in a village. If you don't enjoy the experience. I'll reimburse all you expenses for the trip. The few friends that I invited in the past said it was a high point in their lives. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Ubanz: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
No fight up there as the rendezvous on the international space station.
But here on mother earth they won't let us have peace
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Studymore123:

That's exactly what I'm saying. Explore!. Live life outside the US for sometime. I'll give you a personal invitation to Nigeria and assist you with the visa process. I don't live in any of the cities though. I live in a village. If you don't enjoy the experience. I'll reimburse all you expenses for the trip. The few friends that I invited in the past said it was a high point in their lives. grin grin grin

I’ve been to Nigeria four times, but thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately, my visits were far from high points in my life.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
zomby:

I don’t know what anyone especially Nigeria will benefit from hating on the United States of America.
Russia hasn’t contributed a single penny towards the development of Nigeria or any african country…but yet we still find a way to indirectly support a criminal (Putin) that continues to kill and intimidate all his opponents, and senselessly debase America.

It doesn’t make any sense..
Is something wrong with our brain?
You got that one wrong I don't hate the US they basically put food on my table cheesy God bless American banks.
While it is true Putin doesn't contribute to the development of Africa he doesn't contribute to our downfall either.
Can the same be said of America and the pink people in Europe?

US is like a 2 edged sword trying to save us and chuck us at the same time cheesy

Of course something is wrong our brain in Africa we're so poor we have been reconditioned to survival mode all thanks to the losers disguised as leaders.
In the end America is going to make me a billionaire without stepping foot in America once again may God bless the US of A cool
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
zomby:

Let us apply basic common sense here…Putin hasn’t really done anything to the United state of America. The man is simply unlawfully protecting his territory, so, so far he hasn’t really done anything.

If Putin truly wants to prove that he is the strongest man in the world, let him cross the line by killing a single American soldier and let’s see what happens.
Ask yourself this....if it was a country like say Iran or low level one African or European shmuck that has invaded another country covertly like Russia has done to Ukraine.
Would American bombs rain heavily or not?
Of course they would have bombed any smaller country to pieces but they dare not try that with old Vlad :Dand you say he isn't the most powerful man on earth this demi God is calling the bluff of US UK and their allies joined together and they can't do jack shit about it except some inconsequential audio sanction grin grin
No make me laff anyways interesting days ahead.

The man isn't interested in American soldiers he's main focus is Ukraine Joeboy is just making noise he sent 4 B-52 stratofortress to the UK as a warning to Russia and what happens next day? The strongman invades Ukraine.
If there's any country that can stand toe to toe with US of A it is definitely Russia forget the noise the Chinese are making. American soldiers are not dying yet cause they've not gone into Ukraine make Joeboy try am he go know say Putin no be one of those gay he dey deal with for US cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’ve been to Nigeria four times, but thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately, my visits were far from high points in my life.

Well, that's understandable. It is what it is. Others have had mixed experiences also. I always extend my invitation to first time visitors.

I always prefer hosting my guests in a rural settlement, where we feel the freshness of the air, can observe the night sky free from city lights and enjoy organic vegetation.

I'm already feeling anxious about my trip in July to Atlanta, because I have mild agoraphobia and urban-phobia. My most eventful experiences in the US was visiting settlements of American Indians in California, and East Texas. grin cheesy
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Techguy96(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
i believe Trump. people 4get that he's a businessman. he will surely get a nice deal with russia.
Business man or cone man?

Putin does what's in his mind, nobody control's him. Trump is his boy so he would have done what ever he wants without a cough from trump.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by zomby(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Remag666:

Ask yourself this....if it was a country like say Iran or low level one African or European shmuck that has invaded another country covertly like Russia has done to Ukraine.
Of course they would have bombed any smaller country to pieces but they dare not try that with old Vlad :Dand you say he isn't the most powerful man on earth this demi God is calling the bluff of US UK and their allies joined together and they can't do jack shit about it except some inconsequential audio sanction grin grin

The man isn't interested in American soldiers he's main focus is Ukraine Joeboy is just making noise he sent 4 B-52 stratofortress to the UK as a warning to Russia and what happens next day? The strongman invades Ukraine.
If there's any country that can stand toe to toe with US of A it is definitely Russia forget the noise the Chinese are making. American soldiers are not dying yet cause they've not gone into Ukraine make Joeboy try am he go know say Putin no be one of those gay he dey deal with for US cheesy

It should be a basic common sense for anyone to know that every scenario requires a different approach; you don’t handle a poisonous snake the same way you handle a goat.

And bro you seem to be doing a lot of this : grin grin grin
Are u ok?

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by zomby(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Furthermore, a loads of sanctions from all directions all around the world will do more damage to Russia than unnecessarily wasting innocent human lives…That’s what differentiates America from all these other worthless countries; America hates wars..All options are usually exhausted before America starts dropping bombs.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by zomby(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
The movie just started, let us just be patient and see how Putin’s balls will be exposed; there is a big difference between a bully and a liberator.
I wouldn’t bet against America under all circumstances.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
zomby:

And who’s fault is this?
You tell me! cheesy
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Remag666:

You are not wrong!
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
zomby:
The movie just started, let us just be patient and see how Putin’s balls will be exposed; there is a big difference between a bully and a liberator.
I wouldn’t bet against America under all circumstances.
Errr... i don't think so.. Obiden can not do jack.. and i am not even a Putin's fan
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by zomby(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
gypsey:
You are not wrong!

Do we clone folks on this platform?

Clown!
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
zomby:

Do we clone folks on this platform?

Clown!
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided Idiat! Make your own point and move the fork on! I ve made mine, you don't have to agree grin your approval is not needed.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Studymore123:

Well, that's understandable. It is what it is. Others have had mixed experiences also. I always extend my invitation to first time visitors.

I always prefer hosting my guests in a rural settlement, where we feel the freshness of the air, can observe the night sky free from city lights and enjoy organic vegetation.

I'm already feeling anxious about my trip in July to Atlanta, because I have mild agoraphobia and urban-phobia. My most eventful experiences in the US was visiting settlements of American Indians in California, and East Texas. grin cheesy

I’ve never heard of the settlements that you’re talking about.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by mysticwarrior(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Indian reservations.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

grin grin grin
Yes, those are not your usual vacation spots. There're bizarre destinations. You may not have heard of citizens not having access to basic utility shocked. I mean people who lack access to electricity. Almost everyone I've told said they've never heard of such.
If you're game we can plan for such trips in the future. grin cheesy
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by zomby(m): 1:05am On Feb 24, 2022
gypsey:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided Idiat! Make your own point and move the fork on! I ve made mine, you don't have to agree grin your approval is not needed.

You’re a very good man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral / UK Weather: London Flooding Engulfs Homes After A Month’s Rain Falls In 1hr(pix) / Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.