Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro (42374 Views)

Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) / Tarkwa Bay Beach Island In Lagos (Photos) / Anambra traffic management agency moves to decongest Onitsha and enviro(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro by babajero(m): 12:17am On Feb 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Lekwanu anuohia who be Aboki?

Ikpere ewu dika gi.
Moreover the five projects buhari have completed I asked you to list I am still waiting for it o.
Re: Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro by Igbofam: 12:26am On Feb 25, 2022
babajero:
Aboki you sabi speak Igbo no automatically make you Igbo. Aboki na Aboki.

Onakogheri. The fact that you have a brain does not mean you have sense.
Re: Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro by babajero(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Onakogheri. The fact that you have a brain does not mean you have sense.
The fact that your parents gave birth to you in ama hausa or you have stayed long in Igbo land does not make you an Igbo. When the time comes for all aboki to go, you will pack your load and face north.
Re: Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro by Igbofam: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2022
babajero:
The fact that your parents gave birth to you in ama hausa or you have stayed long in Igbo land does not make you an Igbo. When the time comes for all aboki to go, you will pack your load and face north.

This onuezi still thinks I am hausa Sha cheesy

Being mentally deranged means that everyone who speaks in favour of this current FG is suddenly an Aboki.

Efulefu na uche iberibe bu umunne so I am not surprised.
Re: Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro by babajero(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Igbofam:

This onuezi still thinks I am hausa Sha cheesy

Being mentally deranged means that everyone who speaks in favour of this current FG is suddenly an Aboki.

Efulefu na uche iberibe bu umunne so I am not surprised.
Aboki go and look for arewa news to contribute on, that is where your likes are.
Re: Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro by babajero(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Well sorry if it caused you butthurt but BUHARI THANK YOU OOO.

His government did this in partnership with NLNG
I am still waiting for the five projects your brother buhari have completed.
Re: Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro by babajero(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Well sorry if it caused you butthurt but BUHARI THANK YOU OOO.

His government did this in partnership with NLNG
I am still waiting for the five projects your brother buhari have completed, or is it too much to ask, should I reduce it?.
Re: Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro by omonnakoda: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
This is huge

RIvers State will soon give Lagos State a run for its money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Identify These Roads And Bridges In Lagos? (throw-back PHOTOS) / Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress / Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.