Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience (4143 Views)

“I Can’t Stop Ashawo Work Again, My Breast Is Already Flat Like Slippers- Lady / I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor / Busty Lady Expose Ladies With Flat Breast Using New Modern Armless Push Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by Premiumwriter2: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2022
So people have been talking about flat or slippers breast and it always seems like a myth to me.

For one, I've never gone to bed with a girl with fallen melons before.

Most of my girls are young anyways, mostly 22-24.

Yesterday was different though. Na like this e happen.

So there's this girl I met recently (I tend to toast girls a lot nowadays to improve my game) during a night class.

I saw her reading and she looked cute, fair and a nice figure. So I had plans to approach her.

Didn't want to do it in the class, so immediately she left, I followed her, just say one or two things of the usual and got her phone number.

Called her a couple of times and she was doing shakara (normal normal).

So, last week I went to school at night and brought her home (never a fan of going on a date. Ion understand why I need to discuss over a meal). Sit her on my lap and was touching and stuff.

Moment, I removed her bra and my her touched her boobs, I was quite disappointed and thought right there and then that "they don use this one tire o" and if I'm to do anything with her, I must use protection.

No one deserves a pair of fallen melons. Instead of being soft, the thing come de squishy like say na sponge I de squeeze. I'm not sure I'll ever pick any girl with big boobs again especially those that their boobs are bigger than their asses.

Sha nothing come happen. She go come back after skul resume but from the picture of the breast, I'm just wondering about the condition of the hole in the middle.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by CandyOps(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Fallen boobs doesn't mean too much mileage.
Could be weight gain

Big boobs don't mean it's fallen. I'm taking from experience. I've seen hookers with firm boobs. So ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by Premiumwriter2: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:
Fallen boobs doesn't mean too much mileage.
Could be weight gain

Big boobs don't mean it's fallen. I'm taking from experience. I've seen hookers with firm boobs. So ?
I don't really know about this but it wasn't pleasant at all.

God airpus o

1 Like

Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by Nonexisting: 11:31am On Feb 23, 2022
Talk to veterans like us and learn. I love big breast but once I suspect I'm dealing with fallen heroes, then I will not let the dogs out. Whatever I do to them must be in the confinement of a strong push up brazier. Even when I want to suck the nipples, I simply bring only the nipples out and after that, I put them back and continue handling them inside the bra. I do this because one look at any defect in a vaginarian's body such as flat breast, hairs on armpit or bushy hairs in vagina area, I lose erection like politicians lose elections.

16 Likes

Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by Premiumwriter2: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
Talk to veterans like us and learn. I love big breast but once I suspect I'm dealing with fallen heroes, then I will not let the dogs out. Whatever I do to them must be in the confinement of a strong push up brazier. Even when I want to suck the nipples, I simply bring only the nipples out and after that, I put them back and continue handling them inside the bra. I do this because one look at any defect in a vaginarian's body such as flat breast, hairs on armpit or bushy hairs in vagina area, I lose erection like politicians lose elections.
no be juju be dis? grin

10 Likes

Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by Jeon(f): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2022
for
Feminist to the mud "successful women" to flat breast..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by Premiumwriter2: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jeon:
for

lolz. Seems I got a new follower after all

Trust me, ion hate women, I just hate the net of lies they are weaving around us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by Candidlady: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Premiumwriter2:

Trust me, ion hate women, I just hate the net of lies they are weaving around us.

Iam one of your followers....

IWork with an organization that scouts for mad people...

And you fit the requirements

Later you go say you no carry woman kaya for head..

Paucitywriter

5 Likes

Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by Jeon(f): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Premiumwriter2:
follower as in what?
I know the type of person[s] I follow.

trust me, ion hate women, I just hate the net of lies they are weaving around us.
and is the bolded statement corresponding to this and other one you opened this morning?

like men are saint's because they tell no lies.

1 Like

Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by Premiumwriter2: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Paucitywriter
lolz.

Why do you people scout for mad people though?
Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by SarutobiEky(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Premiumwriter2:
lolz.

simple
Mad recognize mad.

1 Like

Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by adefitim(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
I am a Virgin
Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by LikeAking: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ashawo men!
Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by Olamilekxy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
SarutobiEky:
simple
Mad recognize mad.

Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jeon:
for

As in... grin

Their obsession with sex...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Premiumwriter2:
lolz.

Mad people shouldn't roam... They need to be locked up and treated
Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by MoneyGoDrop: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
I don't get you op, is it that you hate fallen breasts or you hate big breasts? I like girls with big or moderate breasts once you're not shaped like a lion.
Re: Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Paucitywriter

WTF shocked

(1) (Reply)

A Nairaland Man Is Trying To Take Advantage Of Me he wants my nude photos / Hausa Boy, Igbo Girl To Marry, But Parents Threaten to Disown Them / Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.