Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor (3795 Views)

Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? / Busty Lady Expose Ladies With Flat Breast Using New Modern Armless Push Bra / Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Kuriosmynd: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2021
I'm really befuddled by this matter.
So there's this common trait I notice among ladies, especially the single moms, or ladies that have lost track of their body count which makes me kind of wonder their level of entitlement complex

You meet a girl or a lady u think u like, then when it's time for sex, you realise to ur utmost dismay that the mammary gland is as flat and stretchy as that slippers you see on aboki shoemaker's feet.

Somehow you try to be nice and manage to complete the sex instead of halting it. Either the girl was shy or insecure about her dry breast which has obviously lost its value and glory is not my concern. My bone of contention here is that same babe, girl, lady, still feels so much audacity as to think she deserves a serious relationship, even the committed type that should lead to marriage from an unmarried young man full of potential.

Like wtf is wrong with these girls. Who told you I don't deserve and love firm, robust, perky breast?If u became my wife, how am I sure that flat boobs like pancakes can feed and nourish my baby? Do you intend to starve my baby? cos I don't know how such boobs will make quality and adequate milk for my boy.

It's really unfortunate, cos I don't get. A man no longer has access or right to fresh, pristine, virgin pvssy, it's like a taboo to marry a virgin these days; still no access to a palpable breast? What is then left for a man to enjoy in this life? Make una think am. U are not a virgin, pvssy is as deep and wide as ocean, breast is gone, but fine face, packaging and maybe if u are lucky she get ass but plus heavy emotional baggage.Yet u want a fresh unmarried bachelor to wife you?

If ladies aren't taken serious on account of their flat breast, I don't think it's unjust. Ladies should marry when their asset still has its value cos their bride price paying husband deserves better. Or they should rather go back to who ever sucked it dry, or manage polygamous home. That's justice to me.

Marrying a woman with flat breast will surely drive me into depression and plummet my self esteem, cos I will always ask, 'where is the breast'? You had better become a second wife somewhere. That's more just in my opinion.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Teripaul(m): 12:22am On Dec 10, 2021
Avoid them grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Kuriosmynd: 12:29am On Dec 10, 2021
Teripaul:
Avoid them grin

Often times, despite having good body and personality, u won't know until they UnCloth.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Daveambition(m): 12:34am On Dec 10, 2021
The beauty of a woman is in her hair & childbearing..
BTW; when are we going to stop all this talks bout women.. Majority of the men on this forum complains a lot bout unnecessary things..
It's either; woman this, woman that or woman stinks..
Make una rest abeg

13 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by devilmaycry: 12:40am On Dec 10, 2021
Op is a mumu man...
Op thinks like a kid who doesn't know some of the supposed breast are natural to some extent...
Op lacks sense to know that all doesn't end with breast...u get a woman with firm and perky boobs but no character ...tell me how ur home will look like
Op deserves a resetting slap undecided

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Kuriosmynd: 12:50am On Dec 10, 2021
devilmaycry:
Op is a mumu man...
Op thinks like a kid who doesn't know some of the supposed breast are natural to some extent...
Op lacks sense to know that all doesn't end with breast...u get a woman with firm and perky boobs but no character ...tell me how ur home will look like
Op deserves a resetting slap undecided

A naturally droopy breasts, that was not a result of babymamaism or over-slaying with too much abortion is an exception to the rule.... which is uncommon, at least it was once firm
But Most of these flat ones we see around are as a result of their past life style, so seeking a fresh young dude is a stretch to me, cos he also deserve bouncing boobs too.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Ebonygeek(f): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2021

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2021
Ebonygeek:
In the sane vein, men with small pencil dícks don't deserve young fresh spinsters. smiley

Actually, some ladies prefer small dickks. But I'm yet to see a man that loves a flappy breast undecided

16 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Goodnews007: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2021
U dont think at all. That's a fact.
Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Kobicove(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2021
OP, is this the major thing bothering you right now? undecided
Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by bigjackass: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2021
na Dem dey marry fresh bachelor's pass, while guys whose penis have been very active in service end up marrying the fresh girls

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by younglleo: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Truth of the matter!
Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2021
I hope your mother, sisters and aunties have firm breasts
Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2021
Ebonygeek:
In the sane vein, men with small pencil dícks don't deserve young fresh spinsters. smiley
Does that guy sound like someone who is matured to you?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by ashawopikin(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Often times, despite having good body and personality, u won't know until they UnCloth.
power of packaging
Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Kuriosmynd: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Does that guy sound like someone who is matured to you?
You probably married an over-used flat breasted woman with your two eyes open. doo

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

You probably married an over-used flat breasted woman with your two eyes open. doo
Ok sir..
Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Kuriosmynd: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I hope your mother, sisters and aunties have firm breasts
They all married at their prime with firm breast and remained with their men....
Unlike your own mother and sisters who overused her breasts and turned it to a flat slippers before looking for an innocent guy to forcefeed with the dry breast

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

They all married at their prime with firm breast and remained with their men....
Unlike your own mother and sisters who overused her breasts and turned it to a flat slippers before looking for an innocent guy to forcefeed with the dry breast

Is that so...maybe they are using breast pad to deceive you. No wonder your father and sister husbands fell for the scam your mother and sister pulled.
Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Kuriosmynd: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Is that so...maybe they are using breast pad to deceive you. No wonder your father and sister husbands fell for the scam your mother and sister pulled.
E really pain you....cos this doesn't apply.
The post is directed to unmarried ladies whose breasts have lost elasticity due to previous childbirth, or too much slaying but still feeling entitled to single young men...but u decide to save face for your momma and sister cos u know the post fit them...read before you post or get lost next time

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

E really pain you....cos this doesn't apply.
The post is directed to unmarried ladies whose breasts have lost elasticity due to previous childbirth, or too much slaying but still feeling entitled to single young men...but u decide to save face for your momma and sister cos u know the post fit them...read before you post or get lost next time

Lol..
Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Nonexisting: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2021
Say it louder brother. They will have overused flat breast and be looking for good looking and understanding man to marry. Na so one foolish vaginarian who I dey help dey fucck sometimes dey tell me say she would like me to leave other girls and stay with only her. I was like are you okay? With this your breast that I can handle only inside bra? The breast that I swear never to see naked because of the poor condition they are in? I told her that I still fucck her because she has nice figure and always appear neat. She is currently saving money to go do breast job in PortHarcourt of which I told her, she is on her own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2021
Daveambition:
The beauty of a woman is in her hair & childbearing..
BTW; when are we going to stop all this talks bout women.. Majority of the men on this forum complains a lot bout unnecessary things..
It's either; woman this, woman that or woman stinks..
Make una rest abeg

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Bros you say the beauty of a woman dey where??
Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Conner44: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Actually fresh virgin girls have no problems with a pencil dîck niggà undecided

It’s only the wide borehole sisters that have major issues with the poor fellas cry

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Lordbinsmar: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin
Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by floss(m): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
Op is right...

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Albara(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Op, with time, it's natural for boobs to sag especially in busty ladies. You slamming what you don't have or understand makes you sound not just stupid but immature. If firm and perky boobs is a criteria for marriage, I'm sure someone in your family won't get married. Try to be more reason before you talk, it'll save you a whole lot of bashing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Kuriosmynd: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Albara:
Op, with time, it's natural for boobs to sag especially in busty ladies. You slamming what you don't have or understand makes you sound not just stupid but immature. If firm and perky boobs is a criteria for marriage, I'm sure someone in your family won't get married. Try to be more reason before you talk, it'll save you a whole lot of bashing
We all know it's natural to sag at some point...but the point is, it should sag in ur husband house, let it be said that your husband sagged it. That's the beauty...not sagging ur breast out of wedlock and looking for an innocent guy to dump it on him. That's unfair in my opinion...better to become a second wife to one man or just become a sidechicks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by Albara(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

We all know it's natural to sag at some point...but the point is, it should sag in ur husband house, let it be said that your husband sagged it. That's the beauty...not sagging ur breast out of wedlock and looking for an innocent guy to dump it on him. That's unfair in my opinion...better to become a second wife to one man or just sidechicks.
Bro, I've known a lady, a very good friend of mine actually, busty, she's 24, has never given birth, I've never seen or heard her done abortion, only stays in a single relationship at a time (single now sef) but her boobs are saggy (she even jokes about her boobs). Judging from your quote, what's the fate of that lady? My point is, be practical in making assertions, not all ladies are naturally endowed to keep their physique in shape, some of them nature chose to make a joke out of them. Let's be fair!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by McStoic(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Okay
Re: I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor by AoifeNightfall: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thank God for nairaland o

People get to show their stupidity without fear, since it's a faceless forum.

I know a woman, she's my neighbour, she has four children but her breasts is still standing firm.

I know a girl, a former classmate. From the first day in JSS2 when this girl's breast started developing it was drooping.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Tell Your Character And Behavior / Nervous When Around Women? / What Could Be Wrong? I Need Your Advise Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.