Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi (1151 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by Realchi: 11:32am On Feb 23, 2022
I'm asking this bcus of a scenario that played out in my neighborhood.
My neighbor found out that his wife was seeing another man
We all got to know after He beat Her up in the street with rod in the presence of somany people (including his children)
After the incident a video started circulating in the street of her and her lover in a compromising position
After like two weeks this man opened a shop for her, that he wants her to be busy
That it's because she is idle that's why she has the time to mingle with some women in my street that he claims are influencing her
We thought he had forgiven her, until they travelled to the village 2gether and returned 2days ago
Yesterday morning he sent her packing.
I'm wondering how someone can just forfeit a marriage of almost 15yrs
He could have just moved out of this community and they can start allover

So Men, what's the one thing ur wife would do that would make u send her packing without consideration?
Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by SweetVibe: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2022
If she gets fat... I have never been sexual attracted to fat ladies.

Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2022
I won’t send my wife packing, unless she commits adultery which is the only grounds for divorce in the bible.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by doctore212(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2022
Once she carry olosho
Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2022
If she leaves the kitchen before kitchen closing hour
Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by Bigbright7(m): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2022
Adultery is the only ground that I considers.

For electrical installation of your upcoming building project check my sig.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by Realchi: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
SweetVibe:

for real?
Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
doctore212:
Once she carry olosho

Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Good riddance. I'm wondering how the hell someone can just forfeit a marriage of almost 15yrs by cheating.
The moment a women cheats, the relationship is pretty much over as far as the woman is concerned. From that point on she's literally monkey branching.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by Stargurl20(f): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
SweetVibe:

This may sound so harsh, but I do not care coz u also gave no flying f**k before typing that trash u typed.

No woman deserves a horrible being like u. Unfortunate man.

Quote me not, for I scarcely revisit any thread I've commented.
Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by SweetVibe: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Stargurl20:

This may sound so harsh, but I do not care coz u also gave no flying f**k before typing that trash u typed.

See me see wahala ooo.... on top my choice again?

3 Likes

Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by SandraIkuboR(f): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Quote you not kor quote you not Ni undecided
Fat girls stinks get that especially their boobs,so I guess you do Lmao angry
Stargurl20:

3 Likes

Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
SweetVibe:

Maybe she's fat that thing day pain dem

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by odinson1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
SweetVibe:

It's funny how they are allowed to Broke shame men,Laugh at "2 secs men",look down on short women. But... We are not supposed to Not want Fat women grin grin grin

Their hypocrisy is Nauseating
Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by SweetVibe: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
leody:

Maybe she's fat that thing day pain dem
I swear,the thing pain her.....

1 Like

Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
When you're dating a married woman you need to ne very discrete especially in public place
Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by internationalman(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
When she insults my mom
Re: As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi by ifinger: 8:59am On May 01, 2022
Realchi:
I'm asking this bcus of a scenario that played out in my neighborhood.
My neighbor found out that his wife was seeing another man
We all got to know after He beat Her up in the street with rod in the presence of somany people (including his children)
After the incident a video started circulating in the street of her and her lover in a compromising position
After like two weeks this man opened a shop for her, that he wants her to be busy
That it's because she is idle that's why she has the time to mingle with some women in my street that he claims are influencing her
We thought he had forgiven her, until they travelled to the village 2gether and returned 2days ago
Yesterday morning he sent her packing.
I'm wondering how someone can just forfeit a marriage of almost 15yrs
He could have just moved out of this community and they can start allover

So Men, what's the one thing ur wife would do that would make u send her packing without consideration?

LIES

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest / "You Look Like A Prostitute" - Fan Reacts As Bbnaija Angel Shows Bigger Breasts / Men Should Start Being Fair By Giving HEAD 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.