Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche (992 Views)

Hausas Are The Nicest People In Nigeria, Southerners don't love themselves / 5 Reasons Why No Ethnic Group Love Themselves More Than Igbos / Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves, Only Politicians Preach Hate; Prince Erondu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by TBEMagazine1(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2022
IGBO AND YORUBA LOVE THEMSELVES, ONLY POLITICIANS PREACH HATE.

WRITTEN BY PRINCE ERONDU UCHE.

First Published on December 9, 2019.

The Director of Media and Publicity of Pan Nigeria Presidency of Igbo Extraction Coalition (PANPIEC), Prince Erondu Uche has expressed his gratitude to the Yoruba nation. In a statement made available to news men today Monday 9th December 2019, PANPIEC Spokesman said that the good relationship existing between Yoruba and Igbo should not be truncated because of the actions of some crafty political leaders. The statement reads;

"I wish to appreciate the Yoruba Nation and correct the impression that they hate Igbo. Yoruba don't hate Igbo. It has been established that Igbo and Yoruba tribes have Ancestral link. I think this explains the love and mutual understanding that exist between the duo. Some Scholars argue that Yoruba love Igbo more than any other tribe in Nigeria. The long standing good relationship between them appears to have proved this assertion beyond doubt.

After the war, Igbo who left southwest as a result of the war returned afterwards to meet their businesses and possessions intact. In the whole of Yoruba land there was no abandoned property as experienced in other regions.
Thank you.

Professor Wole Soyinka's efforts to curtail the Nigeria civil war in 1967 resulted in his arrest and imprisonment without trial by the then federal military government. Wole Soyinka was in prison while the war lasted. A forty year old vibrant Major, Francis Adekunle Fajuyi from Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state died with his boss Gen. Johnson Aguiyi Ironsi. A death he chose. He was quoted to have said "for you to kill him, you must kill me first" a request that was granted. Only few could have done this. Lieutenant colonel Victor Adebukunola Banjo from Ogun state fought alongside Biafran Soldiers against Nigerian army and was executed in the process. Also the late popular Musician Fela Kuti was quoted in 1982 to have said that he supported Biafra. The list goes on. Yoruba nation has always identified with Igbo in time of need and Igbo reciprocates.

The handshake across the Niger had long begun. The cordial relationship that exist between Afenifere and Ohanaeze is part of it. Igbo and Yoruba have the highest number of inter tribal marriage in Nigeria. What this means is that Yoruba and Igbo have become one. An example is the Ondo state Governor, Akeredolu who is married to an Igbo. A lot of good relationships have been built over the years. Dr Tunde Ajayi a chief lecturer at the university of Nigeria Nsukka, political science department, has an Igbo aid who has lived with him for more than twenty years. Ajayi among other gestures shown to the Igbo man had built a house for him in Ebonyi state, he also foot the bills of his marriage ceremonies and mother's burial. There are yoruba families whose children bear Igbo names just like three of my yoruba friends named their sons after my name, Uche. Most Igbo bear Yoruba names as well. There are good personal relationships that exist between the average Igbo and Yoruba. Most Yoruba travel yearly with their Igbo friends to celebrate Christmas in Igbo land.

We are also aware that over the years some governors in the southwest receive financial assistance during campaigns from their Igbo friends. Orji Uzor Kalu was instrumental to the emergence of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo as president in 1999. Orji confessed that he went with Ibrahim Babangida to Obasanjo's house to inform him of their plan to make him the president. He never had the intention of contesting the Presidential election. Igbo loved and voted massively for late MKO Abiola. About seventy percent of Yoruba Youths who do their NYSC in Igbo land do not wish to return home after service, because of the love shown to them by their host communities, residents and friends they make there.

It is wrong for us to allow these good relationships to crumble because of few selfish individuals. Those who preach hate are worst. We cannot allow them to separate us from our families and friends. They do not help or add value to the poor masses who they claim to be defending. The little help you receive comes from your fellow average or poor man. They only hack into our emotions and use us each time they feel threatened by their friends. They are friends because after their stage managed media fight, they still dine together openly. Each time their children wed, they would shun their political differences and celebrate together while they instigate the poor masses against themselves. This must stop. Let every Igbo and Yoruba arise and see the manipulation that has been going on. These privileged turned selfish leaders are not wiser than most of you.

I therefore advise Yoruba and Igbo leaders whose personal opinions form public debate to always promote the things that bind these two tribes together. Those who sow seed of discord should retire because these two tribes have been tied together by God and evidently cannot be separated".

Prince Erondu Uche is now THE PRESIDENT GENERAL OF ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHWEST IGBO TOWN UNIONS (ASWITU) +2348136706653, PRINCEERONDUUCHE@GMAIL.COM

1 Share

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by blancsn1: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
The relationship should crumble.
Igbos make me sick.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by helinues: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Toh

5 Likes

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by CharlotteFlair: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
blancsn1:
The relationship should crumble. Igbos make me sick.
I simply don't agree that yorubas are humans.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by NyamiriFlathead: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pls, what is igbo? animal, place or thing
To hell with that fvcking love
Yoruba will never have anything to do with those children of 8 and perd*tion
We hate igbo and never will there be any love among us

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by Tenses: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nairaland Igbos and Yorubas left the group chat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by dododawa1: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
One love
Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
OnionBandit:
I second. Only a bastard son will love chest-beating, mkpurumiri guzzling cannibals
shut up already ... ?
Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by blancsn1: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
May it never be well with you n your entire household dead alive n unborn should you agree they are at any point of your miserable life.

CharlotteFlair:

6 Likes

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by BSsniffer: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
CharlotteFlair:

Yes..... we're gods.....gods that your fvck nyamiri women. grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by BSsniffer: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
I don't hate nyamiris, and I also don't hate rats.....but there's a feeling of disgust when you see rats around you, that's the same feeling I have for nyamiris. That's why I actually support giving them their biafra, cus honestly it would do everyone good.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
the hate is real
Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by cocolacec(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
BSsniffer:
I don't hate nyamiris, and I also don't hate rats.....but there's a feeling of disgust when you see rats around you, that's the same feeling I have for nyamiris. That's why I actually support giving them their biafra, cus honestly it would do everyone good.
They failed to sign the petition for Biafran referendum https://www.change.org/p/national-assembly-nigeria-referendum-for-idu-kingdom-and-secession-from-nigeria?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_32445135_en-GB%3A4&recruiter=1254453525&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=w-en_web_gs_ua_sap_20211111_brand-exact_conversions-sap

4 Likes

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by Mystic216: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Na you talk that one
Who wan taste Ndi Ofe mmanu’s betrayal??
Definitely not me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by Nyanmiridunce: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Yeebos sef know say yoruba no gbádùn dem. They don't even know what's waiting for them with their online hates. Some gullible amongst them are calling it bragging and I always laugh. The recent fights btw hausa and Yoruba at Ibadan should tell yeebos what yorubas are capable of.

Funny thing is they compose themselves offline while making serious mouth online. They really know their boundaries offline, I swear. They can greet you till you bend but coming online, they start beating chest.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by BSsniffer: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
cocolacec:

They failed to sign the petition for Biafran referendum https://www.change.org/p/national-assembly-nigeria-referendum-for-idu-kingdom-and-secession-from-nigeria?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_32445135_en-GB%3A4&recruiter=1254453525&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=w-en_web_gs_ua_sap_20211111_brand-exact_conversions-sap

Probably they aren't pushing hard enough.....am pretty share that if they manage to get 10 million signatories they would get the needed attention from the UN.....probably the number will increase in 2023. Anyways I'd lend my signature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Yeebos sef know say yoruba no gbádùn dem. They don't even know what's waiting for them with their online hates. Some gullible amongst them are calling it bragging and I always laugh. The recent fights btw hausa and Yoruba at Ibadan should tell yeebos what yorubas are capable of.

Funny thing is they compose themselves offline while making serious mouth online. They really know their boundaries offline, I swear. They can greet you till you bend but coming online, they start beating chest.
encouraging violence

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by ProudImolite: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
blancsn1:
The relationship should crumble.
Igbos make me sick.
Yorubas do the same to me
Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by ProudImolite: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Right?

1 Like

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by ProudImolite: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
BSsniffer:

Yes..... we're gods.....gods that your fvck nyamiri women. grin
Every yoruba man's lifelong ambition is to touch an Igbo woman that is why they treat their own women as shit just to impress an Igbo woman. Yoruba women know what I am talking about, pathetic c*rsed lots. Well, you won't really blame them because having yoruba women as your women is like having a mentally deranged, dirty, smelly orangutan as your only choice. So who wants that? That is why you can never see any other human being on Earth talk about desiring Yoruba women. Yoruba women get the least appreciation in the entire World. They are the lowest of the low, yoruba men deep down know this as fact. Infact everybody knows this

1 Like

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by ProudImolite: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:

Na me go greet you offline??! grin grin grin Ofe mmanu chimpanzees are very funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by Nyanmiridunce: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
ProudImolite:
Na me go greet you offline??! grin grin grin Ofe mmanu chimpanzees are very funny
Yeye dey smell.

No be yeebos I know? Na mouth una get jàre.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by emmanuelbrown26: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Igbos can't be one with cowards
Igbos can't be with lazy ass people
Tell me how Igbos and afonjas be together, when it's obvious that afonjas are easily deceived than Igbos.
When bastabbing is in their blood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by BSsniffer: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
ProudImolite:
Every yoruba man's lifelong ambition is to touch an Igbo woman that is why they treat their own women as shit just to impress an Igbo woman. Yoruba women know what I am talking about, pathetic c*rsed lots. Well, you won't really blame them because having yoruba women as your women is like having a mentally deranged, dirty, smelly orangutan as your only choice. So who wants that? That is why you can never see any other human being on Earth talk about desiring Yoruba women. Yoruba women get the least appreciation in the entire World. They are the lowest of the low, yoruba men deep down know this as fact. Infact everybody knows this

Ranting from a hungry baboon, Yoruba women are getting married everyday to their fellow Yoruba men who treat them as equals, the achievements of a Yoruba woman isn't in how many goats or yams was used to purchase her but the value she adds to her community; from tiwa Savage to Tems in the music industry, to the likes of Alakija and MoAbudu in business, to the large number of Yoruba business women supporting their families Yoruba women are clearly the must successful group of women in west africa.....and they're only meant for responsible Yoruba men who can match them in achievement and won't be threatened by her success, which is why you'd hardly see successful and responsible men like osinbanjo, Akinwunmi Adeshina, adenuga, adeboye, oyedepo or the great Awolowo marry non Yoruba women, even if they'd marry outside their tribe they'd hardly marry an 0su gold-digger, but obviously your women can get the leftover irresponsible yoruba men who would take them as second wives and threat them like the piece of property that they are or at best a baby mama, rascals like FFK, Davido and some Yoruba fvck boys are the ones who consider your useless women, and they are doing your women a favor by giving them better offsprings with a superior Yoruba gene while majority of their nyamiris wife's gene dies with her. On the other hand you'd hardly see women from other tribes in Nigeria show interest in nyamiri men, nobody want marginalization genes in their family, fathers in the north warn their daughters never to bring home an nyamiri, parents in the west caution their kids from bringing home some mannerless and uncultured omo Igbo....... no family wants their children to marry a tribe of foolish 3rd class nyamiri citizens who are constantly bvtchin about marginalization. At the end of the day, the Yoruba man will continue to plant their seeds in your women while idiots like you can continue to wail.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo & Yoruba Love Themselves,only Politicians Preach Hate - Prince Erondu Uche by ProudImolite: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Yeye dey smell.

No be yeebos I know? Na mouth una get jàre.

grin grin grin grin Yoruba man dey tell another person na mouth he get. Wonders shall never end, imb*ciles

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

General TY Danjuma Donates Female Hostel To UNIBEN / Kaduna Airport Attack: Buhari Has Conceded Sovereignty To Terrorists – PDP / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan On APC Presidential Aspirant Platform! Unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.