Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why Did Noah Curse Canaan? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Noah Curse Canaan? (347 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Friend Ramsey Noah, Who Is More Handsome Btw Us?(pictures) / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Noah Curse Canaan? by Faithworld1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
For those who are interested to know why Noah cursed Canaan, this message is for you.

The incident where Ham saw the unclothedness of his father Noah, was not an intentional one. But what the young man did afterwards, led to a curse being declared.

Find out more here: https://www.josephedembassey.com/2022/02/why-did-noah-curse-canaan.html

Remain blessed.
Re: Why Did Noah Curse Canaan? by MAGG0T(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
cheesy

The cursed fellow was a redpiller, you can see his descendants, so many of them fooling themselves here on nairaland
Re: Why Did Noah Curse Canaan? by Szilard: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Went through the blog post,

Well,

I think you just re-iterated the fact that Cannan (or Ham's descendants were cursed)

But then, I really didn't get the reason I expected...

You see

The Noah curse story is popular cos of Noah cursing His son's descendants....and not the son alone...

I mean, why would he curse innocent folks that know nothing about the sin of their father...

That should be the main discourse here...

I don't know if you grab?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Noah Curse Canaan? by Faithworld1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Szilard:
Went through the blog post,

Well,

I think you just re-iterated the fact that Cannan (or Ham's descendants were cursed)

But then, I really didn't get the reason I expected...

You see

The Noah curse story is popular cos of Noah cursing His son's descendants....and not the son alone...

I mean, why would he curse innocent folks that know nothing about the sin of their father...

That should be the main discourse here...

I don't know if you grab?

I do grab what you are saying. Actually, the information on the site was specifically dealing with the course which you highlight at first. Remember, that was an old testament activity where curses were laid on descendants but no more in the new testament.

Your later contribution is greatly appreciated and we will work on attending to that which you also highlighted. But we request that you take to mind the main question asked and understand with us that the answers given we're directed to the course.

Thank you once again for your contribution. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You Are Dating A Girl Who Is Not That Into You... / 4 Factors That Make Women Fall In Love With Men / Can You Share Your Worst Experience/ Heartbreak From A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.